Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We are staying at CBR in Dec with free dinning, paying full price with no gift card. The more I read this thread the less I want to stay there. I would cancel the trip but we already have non- refundable airplane tickets.

Yep, I've 'met' them in previous years in those winter months.

Tour Groups from South America(Brazil and Argentina send the largest numbers) comprised of girls celebrating their 15th Birthday.

July is their biggest month(their Winter school break)followed by January/February(their Summer school break).

If you ever "meet" The 15s,you will NEVER forget them!lol:)

28358124802_af8d3bbc05_c.jpg

We are staying at CBR in Dec with free dinning, paying full price with no gift card. The more I read this thread the less I want to stay there. I would cancel the trip but we already have non- refundable airplane tickets.
There are plenty of other attractions in the Orlando area.

If you are coming to CBR in July,you may want to "avoid" Aruba if you are not a fan of The 15s!

Disney is trying to keep all of The 15s staying at CBR there so they will be "contained" in one area!lol:)

We've toured several times in July and have encountered the tour groups, but we have never stayed in the same resort. My concern is the effect on the buses when these large groups are on the move. Since Disney has provided a separate dining hall for the 15's, do they do the same with the buses?

Did you not attempt to fix your issues with the remote Concierge office in Trinidad North? I thought they could do anything CH could do (other than hand out the gift card)

I really did not know about this option until the day we were leaving. As much as I love online check-in, I should have checked-in in person so I could have had a map and other basic info about the hotel.

Even so, we still had a great vacation.

Are they even here now? I haven't heard any of their singing, which they do ALL THE TIME!!!!
The 15s are just starting to get here in big numbers-July is THE month.

You WILL be seeing them!lol

The singing and chanting is WAY down from just a couple of years ago-Disney is really limiting it.

For example,there were 2 large groups walking through the Future World West Breezeway yesterday and they broke out into singing and chanting as they are want to do and the Green Shirts SHUT IT DOWN immediately!

I kind of felt sorry for them-it looked as if Disney is trying to "break their spirit"!lol:)

Hi everyone! I'm just about 6 weeks out from arrival and I am super nervous about all the construction. I was wondering what is the best remaining village to request for the busses? Anyone know the new bus route with construction? Also does anyone know if there are coffee and soda machines that I can use my refillable mug throughout the villages or am I going to be stuck with the coffee machine in my room and wasting snack credits on bottles of soda and juice? Thanks in advance!

Quick question: we have a one night room-only reservation before our 9-day stay in November. Any idea if I will have to go all the way down to the Custom House to check-out after the first night and check-in for our package stay or can I do that at the concierge desk in Trinidad North (we are in a preferred room so we will be in TN anyway)? We want to do rope drop on our first day, so I'm hoping to not have to go all the way to the Custom House! TIA

Hi everyone! I'm just about 6 weeks out from arrival and I am super nervous about all the construction. I was wondering what is the best remaining village to request for the busses? Anyone know the new bus route with construction? Also does anyone know if there are coffee and soda machines that I can use my refillable mug throughout the villages or am I going to be stuck with the coffee machine in my room and wasting snack credits on bottles of soda and juice? Thanks in advance!

Have you taken a look at all of the construction updates posted in the first post on this thread? It has tons of info and links! You will see the options for drinks etc.

I'm pretty sure the groups in Aruba now do have private buses("Tour buses"-not Disney buses).

But,you never know,The 15s do use Disney buses some.

Thank you! One of my boys traveled to WDW with his high school music department. They stayed in POR and were shuttled back and forth on their tour buses. I was hoping that would be the case with the 15's. It can make a huge difference if a group of 50-100 shows up at once to board a bus to a park!

We usually travel in July ... Not this year ... I no longer teach so don't have to stick to school holidays ... And have been at CBR with the big groups. They haven't been a problem except the food court was busy at breakfast. They seemed to keep them in one village away from other guests. They irritated the hell,out of me in the parks moving in huge groups and lots of chanting.

I don't understand HOW I can use my $75 per day credit toward the balance of my stay if the balance is due BEFORE we arrive and you don't get the "credits" till you get there. Somebody please set me straight. Thanks.
I still don't know why the CM I spoke to said we couldn't use these cards to pay for room balance. It's obvious you can, so pretty weird (erroneous apparently) info I was given :confused3 Having said that however, we plan on using ours for food, etc. Then again once we get there you never know...may change our minds :rolleyes1

Tour Groups from South America(Brazil and Argentina send the largest numbers) comprised of girls celebrating their 15th Birthday.

July is their biggest month(their Winter school break)followed by January/February(their Summer school break).

If you ever "meet" The 15s,you will NEVER forget them!lol:)

Lol was wondering too...
Someone had answered already.

I still don't know why the CM I spoke to said we couldn't use these cards to pay for room balance. It's obvious you can, so pretty weird (erroneous apparently) info I was given :confused3 Having said that however, we plan on using ours for food, etc. Then again once we get there you never know...may change our minds :rolleyes1
Well, as most know these phone reps are poorly informed. Unfortunately.

And in the case of a package they are correct since those are paid in full 30 days before arrival. Most likely they are just confusing the two. That and a large number do online check in so even their room only are paid in full before they arrive

Well, as most know these phone reps are poorly informed. Unfortunately.

And in the case of a package they are correct since those are paid in full 30 days before arrival. Most likely they are just confusing the two. That and a large number do online check in so even their room only are paid in full before they arrive
Makes sense :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter