Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

We have friends staying there for one night this weekend. We had hoped to join them for dinner one evening. I know during normal conditions it wouldn’t be a problem. What are the chances they will allow us to arrive at Caribbean Beach late afternoon on Sunday in our own vehicle ... join them for dinner and then leave?

You can join your friends no problem, at the gate just tell them who you are there to see, give them a recent covid test result, 2 forms of ID and blood sample and you are good to go.

In all seriousness, there is no problem, we had friends meet us at CBR this past weekend without issue. so you should be fine.

Can you get refillable mugs here and how do the refills work with mobile order?
Yes you can. Right now you can not access the soda dispensers. You pass your mug to the cm and they fill it for you. Do keep in mind this is only available right now at centertown. No other freestyle machines at the resort are open right now. As far as for mobile order, when you arrive to pick up your food you can just bring your mugs to the cm to have them refill. You don’t need to add it to your mobile order. If you mean purchasing the mugs, don’t think you can buy them via mobile order. Typically you can purchase those at the lobby gift shop.

You pass your mug to the cm and they fill it for you. Do keep in mind this is only available right now at centertown.

Really? Most other resorts are reporting that you simply show them your mug (and maybe receipt - that varies) and they hand you a cup filled with what you want to avoid them needlessly touching stuff touched by guests.

Really? Most other resorts are reporting that you simply show them your mug (and maybe receipt - that varies) and they hand you a cup filled with what you want to avoid them needlessly touching stuff touched by guests.
I have seen both. Some have taken the mugs and filled them and some have filled paper cups with your choice and then you fill your own mug. I think the way they’re supposed to do it is they fill the paper cup and give it to you not touch your mug. The distribution of drinks at WDW has varied widely and been pretty inconsistent not just with the refillable mugs but with regular drinks too. I’ve had cm take my paper cup to refill it. Thought they’d give a new cup too. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi all! Joining the list of rescheduled travellers! We are now booked at CBR 6/5-11, 2021! First time at CBR for us! Hoping one of you can answer my questions - 1) the drink stations that are showing on the map in each village, are they just soft drinks or is coffee available as well? 2) for preferred category rooms, if we want to be close to the Skyliner, buildings 32 or 33 would be best, correct?

Thanks and happy planning to all!

Hi all! Joining the list of rescheduled travellers! We are now booked at CBR 6/5-11, 2021! First time at CBR for us! Hoping one of you can answer my questions - 1) the drink stations that are showing on the map in each village, are they just soft drinks or is coffee available as well? 2) for preferred category rooms, if we want to be close to the Skyliner, buildings 32 or 33 would be best, correct?

Thanks and happy planning to all!

Hey 👋

The coke freestyle machines are just that,
Soft drinks only. There are island marketplaces that are grab and go little markets. I think those are only in Jamaica and Aruba but those are currently closed. Hopefully by June they’d be reopened but you can get coffee and some food there. As far as ease to getting to the skyliner, I don’t know what category of rooms buildings 32 and 33 have but that’s likely a 5 min walk to the skyliner station and to the main building, not too bad and fairly centrally located.

Hey 👋

The coke freestyle machines are just that,
Soft drinks only. There are island marketplaces that are grab and go little markets. I think those are only in Jamaica and Aruba but those are currently closed. Hopefully by June they’d be reopened but you can get coffee and some food there. As far as ease to getting to the skyliner, I don’t know what category of rooms buildings 32 and 33 have but that’s likely a 5 min walk to the skyliner station and to the main building, not too bad and fairly centrally located.

Thank you!

Add us to the newly rescheduled group... we were originally supposed to go in June for my daughter's graduation trip and then that was moved to July before we ended up cancelling. We are now booked at CBR March 13-19th.

Do I need to stop at the front desk to register my car if driving? Do they still hand out parking passes?
During a previous stay I went straight to my room - never went to the front desk and the parking charge was on my folio. They haven’t given out parking passes in a while - the magic band gets you into the resort and a CM scans it at the parks.

Do I need to stop at the front desk to register my car if driving? Do they still hand out parking passes?
During our recent stay a few weeks back we just parked and did online check in. We’ve had several stays since parking charges were implemented and always have been charged. Not sure what the deal was but our most recent aug visit at CBR we had no daily parking charges. We did receive a $50 resort credit for a multitude of issues we had with our stay so maybe the staff felt bad for us and didn’t charge us. But no, you don’t have to register your car. There are no parking passes.

How do you find out if the skyliner is working prior to walking to it. Outside of actually seeing cabins move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter