Disney's Cinemagine Park (DHS Name Change)

Cinemagine is hard to read, hard to say, and it's weird because "imagine" doesn't start with an "e". If it did, this name wouldn't be AS terrible. When I quickly glance at the word, my brain goes to "champagne." I don't know why.
completely agree and saw Champagne as well.

Disneys Cinematic Adventure
Disneys Movie Adventure Park
Disneys ‘Your In the Movies’

I honestly can’t think of anything good.

I think they end up keeping Hollywood studios due to lack of a better name!

Cinemagic is better than Cinemagine, but, like I said before, “Thespian Kingdom” would be so much better (after all, it’s a whole kingdom!)

I like Disney's Hollywood Adventure. It's pretty straight forward and it's still consistent with what are Disney's Parks' conventional names. Hollywood is synonymous for movies and Adventure eludes to not knowing what's in store - as in a hodge podge of things. Not to mention, Grauman's is in Hollywood. So it makes sense.

I like Disney's Hollywood Adventure. It's pretty straight forward and it's still consistent with what are Disney's Parks' conventional names. Hollywood is synonymous for movies and Adventure eludes to not knowing what's in store - as in a hodge podge of things. Not to mention, Grauman's is in Hollywood. So it makes sense.

Picking something like "Cinnemagine" really comes off like someone didn't want to go the straight forward route with "Disney Hollywood Adventure" and is overthinking it, trying to be clever, etc. Sometimes simple is best

I know not everyone likes "Adventure" being part of the name but I think it really fits - makes me think of it as a "living" version of those old "Choose your own adventure" books

I think the question is whether Disney wants to keep Hollywood as part of the park's name or use a form of a cinema/film description.

If it's the former, a simple change to Disney's Hollywood Experience would keep it from reminding folks of Universal's Adventure park while retaining most of its current identity. If it's the latter, Disney's Cinemagic Experience would not only roll off the tongue easier than Cinemagine, but also be separate from a DCA confusion issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter