• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Some of the chef choices were questionable. :thumbsup2

He made mussels, swordfish, pork belly, beef, shrimp with pasta, calamari, a salad, salmon, so if you don’t like seafood you will probably be disappointed.

They also had cheese fondue most nights and cream soups - tomato bisque, seafood chowder, cauliflower and leek...

I liked the breakfast because they usually had a hot egg dish along with boiled eggs every morning.

The one thing I didn’t get was there were no crackers to go with the cheese at night.

Snack time was cool because they had chips, popcorn, some sandwiches, trail mix bar and a candy bar.

We have a trip booked this June. We love staying club level at BWI. The CM’s are like family to us. The first year the chef was added to the lounge, the food was not heavy seafood themed. It was well balanced and had several other items to choose from, but the last few years we have noticed a shift. The entrees prepared by the chef now are definitely for seafood lovers and the other choices are not quite as numerous as before.

I do not like seafood at all, so I see myself visiting Epcot’s flower and garden booths for my dinner on the nights mussels, shrimp, and calamari are served. Thank goodness we are doing a split stay, because I could not enjoy a long CL stay with heavy seafood items being offered. Hopefully, the food choices the three nights we are there will okay for me. The chefs, Redgie and Jay are super young men who are very talented chefs. Maybe I can ask for an alternative seafood free food item :rolleyes2

The chefs have cooked to some guests preferences this week. Some have seafood allergies and some just don’t like it. There are also some children up here that they are catering to. The beef has been melt in your mouth delicious! We are off to the Flying Fish for our anniversary dinner tonight.

We are having a fantastic time! The chef has cooked quite a bit of beef along with the fish. There is also a pot of roasted vegetables that are delicious! My husband is a meat and potatoes man and must have eaten a 16oz. Strip steak one night!

That’s awesome!!!! I’m happy you’re getting your moneys worth!!!!! Enjoy the rest of your stay!!!! And Happy Anniversary!!!

We have a trip booked this June. We love staying club level at BWI. The CM’s are like family to us. The first year the chef was added to the lounge, the food was not heavy seafood themed. It was well balanced and had several other items to choose from, but the last few years we have noticed a shift. The entrees prepared by the chef now are definitely for seafood lovers and the other choices are not quite as numerous as before.

I do not like seafood at all, so I see myself visiting Epcot’s flower and garden booths for my dinner on the nights mussels, shrimp, and calamari are served. Thank goodness we are doing a split stay, because I could not enjoy a long CL stay with heavy seafood items being offered. Hopefully, the food choices the three nights we are there will okay for me. The chefs, Redgie and Jay are super young men who are very talented chefs. Maybe I can ask for an alternative seafood free food item :rolleyes2

When they served the pasta, the chef made batches for people who didn’t like shrimp or calamari in their’s. I didn’t see how it was prepared but saw the chef bringing it over to people. He was very accommodating!

I do like seafood but some of the things the chefs made were pretty salty so I stuck with the fondue and veggie plate.

Last edited:
When they served the pasta, the chef made batches for people who didn’t like shrimp or calamari in their’s. I didn’t see how it was prepared but saw the chef bringing it over to people. He was very accomadating!

I do like seafood but some of the things the chefs made were pretty salty so I stuck with the fondue and veggie plate.

That’s wonderful!!! I love when they go above and beyond!

The chefs have cooked to some guests preferences this week. Some have seafood allergies and some just don’t like it. There are also some children up here that they are catering to. The beef has been melt in your mouth delicious! We are off to the Flying Fish for our anniversary dinner tonight.
Best wishes! Enjoy your anniversary dinner.:love:
We are looking forward to our next visit to BWI CL in Oct. We walk into the lounge and it feels like we are home. :flower:

Do any of you always (or almost always) stay CL at the same resort? I see many posts about hopping around, but I'm curious if some of you love a resort CL so much that you stick with it every (or nearly every!) trip! :earsboy:

We are looking forward to our next visit to BWI CL in Oct. We walk into the lounge and it feels like we are home. :flower:

Hope you have a great return trip to BWI CL :wizard:.

Do any of you always (or almost always) stay CL at the same resort? I see many posts about hopping around, but I'm curious if some of you love a resort CL so much that you stick with it every (or nearly every!) trip! :earsboy:

I'm one that likes trying different CLs. Years ago stayed WL CL, GF RPC & SL and just last year tried BWI & Poly CLs. Booked for the first time at YC CL in June. Hoping to try AKL & CR CLs later this year/next year :).

Lately we've been staying at BWI CL. We love the lounge offerings, the atmosphere and the proximity to Epcot. :flower:
In addition, we enjoy AKL CL and when we do a split stay that is often our first resort.

those are the last two that I haven't done either. AKL is kind of off the beaten path and CR is hard to get a decent discount on. ;);)

I agree about CR CL. I've yet to find a discounted rate that I'm ok with. I know any discount is something and I should be happy to get anything, but it's hard for me to justify when other CLs are cheaper/more heavily discounted :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter