Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

You guys have me nervous... we also have a split stay coming in June. I hope this issue is fixed by then. 8-)

Thanks for the wine info, that’s good to know they are decent bottles. I’m not a wine person so that stuff is above my league! Although I did have the Chappellet one night and thought it was quite tasty.

In somewhat related news Disney has new style coffee/to-go cups in the lounge that are more paper-like than the prior plastic/foam ones. Don’t ask why I thought about this given we’re talking about wine. ;)

It’s my go-to ‘wine glass’ at Disney!! No one ever thinks to question the coffee cup! :rolleyes1;)

Last edited:
Not yet. Just this vague rumor by Martin at WDWMaguc. Seems to be fluid and so forth right now. Every day it changes how it will work so take it as you will but there is a thread on here that talks all about it. Personally seems like something is coming but I’m not sure how much I trust the specifics because of how quick the rumor is changing.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/paid-fp-options-coming-soon-to-wdw.3739005/
Oh, thanks, just a rumor. I stay clear of those and wait on facts myself. Got enough work planning trips as it is, without trying to work in rumors too

I have almost your same dates, March 30-April 7 split stay onsite (POR / YC) and then May 24-27 BWI CL. I have 9 days of FPs with my AP already on the March-April trip. My FP window for May should open up 6 days before yours and I'm hopeful everything will work the way it has been working. In all the instances where someone couldn't make FPs past 7 days, there was funky stuff going on: CL FPs, Disney Springs hotels, SOG, random offsite FP, etc. I honestly think the CL FP cause more problems than they solve for guests with APs and multiple onsite stays. I promise to report back so you can decide whether to keep your CL FP or cancel them.

Thank you.

I will say that while I don't like much of anything about the CL FP offer I absolutely loved using Maxpass when at DL last December. I don't think that would work at WDW due to the difference in the demographics but if they did offer that, I'd snatch it up in a split second. It's not the selling of FP I have issues with, it's the way they have the CL:FP at the moment that I just don't like. Too many drawbacks with too little benefits. Getting 2 tier 1's is not a big enough appeal to pay that high price and give up what you have to give up to get them. And getting them 30 days earlier isn't any benefit since I have always gotten all the FP I want at 60 days

You must have gotten the last rooms. There's no discounted rooms left that I can find. I think this article pretty much sums it up.https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/summer-discounts-abound-at-walt-disney-world/
There are September Discounts back (or still there) by the way. No idea if maybe folks weren't looking at the same dates or maybe they are looking for rooms at other resorts. I mean, no, there are not rooms at all resorts, but they are not all pulled either
I was looking for some friends last night and found several rooms under the Sun and Fun discount
(the campsites don't count, of course, they are never included even though they list them)
Sept%20discounts%201.jpg

Sept%20discounts%202.jpg

There are September Discounts back (or still there) by the way. No idea if maybe folks weren't looking at the same dates or maybe they are looking for rooms at other resorts. I mean, no, there are not rooms at all resorts, but they are not all pulled either
I was looking for some friends last night and found several rooms under the Sun and Fun discount
(the campsites don't count, of course, they are never included even though they list them)
Sept%20discounts%201.jpg

Sept%20discounts%202.jpg

So interesting! I just checked my week again (9/15-9/21) and there is not one resort available with the discount (minus the Campsites listed).

So interesting! I just checked my week again (9/15-9/21) and there is not one resort available with the discount (minus the Campsites listed).

Mine either. I was trying to switch from a 4 night over Labor Day to the last weekend in September and only a King Tower at CSR (I need queens) and campsite are available (and I think a couple of suites).

Mine either. I was trying to switch from a 4 night over Labor Day to the last weekend in September and only a King Tower at CSR (I need queens) and campsite are available (and I think a couple of suites).
Sure, there's limited availability. That's a far cry from removing the promotion/rooms from the website, as the article posted said.
I don't think that's what happened. I think folks snapped up the rooms. So yeah, there are only a few left on a few dates. That's quite different

I didn’t read the article to know that’s what it was claiming. I was merely responding to your post that discounts were available.

You guys have me nervous... we also have a split stay coming in June. I hope this issue is fixed by then. 8-)
From everything I’ve read, this is how they fixed the issue. It was never supposed to allow you to book all your FastPasses for split stays. It was always meant to be different windows.

Sure, there's limited availability. That's a far cry from removing the promotion/rooms from the website, as the article posted said.
I don't think that's what happened. I think folks snapped up the rooms. So yeah, there are only a few left on a few dates. That's quite different

I’m not quite sure why you won’t believe that there were no discounts at all for some dates in September. I checked when people first posted about this. I saw with my own eyes they were right. I went thru and changed the check in date one day at a time. There was availability at lots or resorts, right thru a September 1st check in. And then there was nothing. Period. No resorts with any discounts for about a 2 week period that I checked.

You think people snapped up the rooms. Some of us think Disney pulled the rooms, knowing more people were likely to book, so why not try to get rack rate. You are no more right than we are.

I’m not quite sure why you won’t believe that there were no discounts at all for some dates in September. I checked when people first posted about this. I saw with my own eyes they were right. I went thru and changed the check in date one day at a time. There was availability at lots or resorts, right thru a September 1st check in. And then there was nothing. Period. No resorts with any discounts for about a 2 week period that I checked.

You think people snapped up the rooms. Some of us think Disney pulled the rooms, knowing more people were likely to book, so why not try to get rack rate. You are no more right than we are.
Ok. There are discounts now. Can you admit to that? Or do you refuse to believe it?

Yes but there’s still a lot of availability at rack rate. Disney’s choosing not to offer discounts on those rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter