• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I just read a trip report from late 2017. Yes I know it was old but it stated that YC CL no longer does nightly turndown service. Can anyone who has recently stayed at YC CL confirm this? Thanks

We were here in February & checked in for a week stay today. Got turn down every night in February. Actually, housekeeping missed us twice so thank goodness for turn down. I had sort of thrown the bed covers up, but they made the bed nicely, took the dirty towels & emptied the garbage.

Housekeeping was here around 5 tonight for turndown. We were resting before dinner so my DH said we didn’t want it tonight. She offered us chocolates anyway. (Brought our own Easter candy so we didn’t need that either).

So we fly out of Chicago at 5:30 am and arrive at MCO at 9. Realistically we will be up at 2:45/3 am to catch that flight . We are planning on taking the ME to YC CL. I am thinking of renting a half day cabana 10 to 3 so we have somewhere to rest and get some shade. I know the lounge will be open for snacks and drinks but the resort has no rooms available the day before our check in so I am thinking our chances of an early check in is slim. Crazy I know but we are also hoping to purchase Villains After Hours for later that night hence the need for a place to rest. My questions are 1. What time do you think we will reach the resort? Due to utilizing the cabana fully.2.Should we just grab an Uber to get to the resort faster?3. Do you think I am completely insane to book too much on arrival day? 2 adults/2teenagers. We have no dining or fp booked till late evening at MK in anticipation of purchasing those tickets on 4/29. Or maybe to be safe just rent a whole day?

Last edited:

Hi from the YC. We arrived around 10 after a bit of annoyance waiting for our luggage. We take a town car & always pick our own luggage up. Our flight was listed at 3 different carousels & took about 35 minutes to get. Still better than the 2.5 hours it took us on ME in February. We weren’t met outside, but as we walked up to the lobby check in desk, a CM with an IPad greeted us. Told her we were checking into club level & she brought us right up. We are in the hallway to the left of the CM desks. We saw boxes of what seemed to be flooring in the hallway before our room. We also heard some occasional tapping. Apparently they are already needing to replace some floors. Will be interesting to see how these floors hold up in the long run.

Got our room ready text at 12:45. To take advantage of the AP discount, we had to book a single night followed by a 6 night stay. The CM at check in said we would be staying in the same room, but said to stop at the desk in the morning to make sure everything is in order. Great room & location so far.

We had a dinner reservation at Shula’s but popped in to check what was available in the lounge. They had roast pork with polenta, chicken nuggets & tomato bisque. I haven’t seen a soup at YC before, so this must be relatively new. Cold options were a farro salad & a beef with horseradish sauce on a crostini. There were 2 other salads but forget what they were, along with the usual crudités, cheese, crackers etc.

The Easter egg displays are amazing. Can’t wait to check out GF’s Monday.

Keep the food reports coming! I will be at YC CL in just about a month for a birthday trip and am loving hearing about other's recent visits. Hope your trip is fantastic!

Seems to be a sliding scale for rates . Has anyone booked a YC cabana full day for June? Is 300 max? Did you tip your CM , if so how much?

Last edited:

So we fly out of Chicago at 5:30 am and arrive at MCO at 9. Realistically we will be up at 2:45/3 am to catch that flight . We are planning on taking the ME to YC CL. I am thinking of renting a half day cabana 10 to 3 so we have somewhere to rest and get some shade. I know the lounge will be open for snacks and drinks but the resort has no rooms available the day before our check in so I am thinking our chances of an early check in is slim. Crazy I know but we are also hoping to purchase Villains After Hours for later that night hence the need for a place to rest. My questions are 1. What time do you think we will reach the resort? Due to utilizing the cabana fully.2.Should we just grab an Uber to get to the resort faster?3. Do you think I am completely insane to book too much on arrival day? 2 adults/2teenagers. We have no dining or fp booked till late evening at MK in anticipation of purchasing those tickets on 4/29. Or maybe to be safe just rent a whole day?
A half day cabana is 10-2, so you still have a decent chance of a little time with no room or cabana if your room isn’t ready early.

With teens I would do that! It might turn out to be a poor decision, but I would definitely be willing to try! My DH not so much though.

I can give you a point of reference
We just flew in on a flight that landed at 8:30ish
We decided to take Uber so we could make breakfast in the lounge
We went straight to call for a car and a straight to BWI
Called for the car at 9:02 and was at the resort at 9:42
We find ME to the Epcot resorts iffy because you never know how many stops they'll make or what order they'll make them in. I've had BWI first and I've had YC first

We are getting ready for our upcoming stay at RPC in a couple of weeks to celebrate our anniversary, but I just realized I don't have the times for all of the lounge offerings while we are there. Does anyone have a recent list they could provide with all meal/snack times? Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hi All

Looking to coming back to Disney next year, even though my birthday trip next week was supposed to be it for a few years lol. I asked my daughter what she wanted to do for her 18th Birthday next year and it was Disney hands down (what can I say we are hooked). Her request so far are Club Level all the way. We were at the AKL CL last August and the kids all loved it (not so much the room even with the bunk beds it was small for them coming from AOA on our split stay). My daughter's favorite resort is Poly and we did that for her 16th birthday. I am leaning on doing Poly again but Club level she loves Sushi so I think she would definitely love it. So leaning on going in March next year when her Senioritis hits for Flower and Garden.

My question is does Poly's menu change seasonally? Does any other CL do sushi? I want to have some back ups in case Poly doesn't work the budget. Right now our only backup would be GF we love the Afternoon tea there lol I'm trying to send her some post from this thread so she can look at the food available to see which she likes best.

@jbb4me or anyone at RPC now or soon. I want to hear about RPC during Mizner's refurbish. How is the ambience and can you still listen to the band while at the lounge? We had been considering a weekend at RPC before the refurbishment announcement. Nothing booked yet and not yet committed to this idea. Want to hear about stays there!

@jbb4me or anyone at RPC now or soon. I want to hear about RPC during Mizner's refurbish. How is the ambience and can you still listen to the band while at the lounge? We had been considering a weekend at RPC before the refurbishment announcement. Nothing booked yet and not yet committed to this idea. Want to hear about stays there!

The band moved down to ground level, I’m not there but had seen some recent pics, also from what I’ve heard the lounge is as usual and still hear and can watch the band they are just down where the Gingerbread House was most recently.

We are getting ready for our upcoming stay at RPC in a couple of weeks to celebrate our anniversary, but I just realized I don't have the times for all of the lounge offerings while we are there. Does anyone have a recent list they could provide with all meal/snack times? Thanks in advance for your help!!

This was as of Sept 2018, but should still be accurate for service times, as far as I know. Hope it helps!

GF SL CL Handout-Sept 2018.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter