Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does the concierge service for CL get a better chance at dining RSVPs at 180 days out or is it still better to just try to do it yourself?
No, they don't get access to any different availability than you do yourself. And their office opens later than online booking opens so you'd be able to start booking for yourself earlier than they can so in theory you'd be able to book first thus getting better options than they do.

No, they don't get access to any different availability than you do yourself. And their office opens later than online booking opens so you'd be able to start booking for yourself earlier than they can so in theory you'd be able to book first thus getting better options than they do.

yeah - I thought with the rework and the new extra FP benefits that they MIGHT have been given some advance notice on the dining ressies too. Oh well... I'll just get my beach chair and camp out as always!

So dd and I had mnsshp planned for Columbus weekend since last year. Then we added new bf so had to change everything with it being 1st visit !

I have CSR cl so I decided to do the extra FP’s but mnsshp doesn’t really FIT.

Fine I have poly lv cl booked with DH Labor Day weekend. 2 weeks ago dd invited herself. There’s pogmosas and we all know she loves those lol.

So then I say hey why not arrive Friday instead of Saturday and do mnsshp 8/30?

Sinking feeling as I am waking up after a busy weekend. 8/30,8/31,9/1, 9/2

Then 10/11,12,13,14 .

What’s the 7 day thing you’ll been talking about with AP holders? Does that mean I need to drop making fp for 8/30 so I can do all of them in October?

Why is this so hard, what happened to magical ? I am so stressed lol:sad2:

Thanks for any insight . :flower1:

So dd and I had mnsshp planned for Columbus weekend since last year. Then we added new bf so had to change everything with it being 1st visit !

Fine I have poly lv cl booked with DH Labor Day weekend. 2 weeks ago dd invited herself. There’s pogmosas and we all know she loves those lol.

Then 10/11,12,13,14 .

What’s the 7 day thing you’ll been talking about with AP holders? Does that mean I need to drop making fp for 8/30 so I can do all of them in October?

Disney parks.com says can book 7 days in any 30 day window si I think I can book my LDW and CDW without issues. I also have tgiving which is more than 30 days after oct trip.

Ok I need to get to work.

I miss the old fun , less stress planning days. No I don’t enjoy getting up for parks opening at 6 and 7am. That’s not vacation!

At least now I can do my happy dance with 2 trips are a good to go!

Then 10/11,12,13,14 .

It seems to me it’s luck of the draw, lol. We had a trip 5/30-6/2 and another scheduled for late July. We held 11 days of fastpasses between those dates. Right after we got back from the May/June trip I called DSS to arrange CL FP for our Labor Day trip and they said I couldn’t because I had already reached the 7 day fastpass limit with the July trip...the Labor Day trip is MORE than thirty days after our July trip but less than 60. The whole thing didn’t sit well with me so I called back and explained to them that literally days before I had held 11 days of fastpasses before using up 4 days on the trip just completed and that I was only looking to add 3 days over Labor Day. Why could I do it just days ago but not now? They eventually fixed it with the non changeable fastpasses for the Labor Day stay (which I was grateful for) but all of it with the inconsistency doesn't make good sense and it seems unpredictable. Our hotels were/are all deluxe Disney hotels—no offsite, no Disney springs, no swolphin.

It seems to me it’s luck of the draw, lol. We had a trip 5/30-6/2 and another scheduled for late July. We held 11 days of fastpasses between those dates. Right after we got back from the May/June trip I called DSS to arrange CL FP for our Labor Day trip and they said I couldn’t because I had already reached the 7 day fastpass limit with the July trip...the Labor Day trip is MORE than thirty days after our July trip but less than 60. The whole thing didn’t sit well with me so I called back and explained to them that literally days before I had held 11 days of fastpasses before using up 4 days on the trip just completed and that I was only looking to add 3 days over Labor Day. Why could I do it just days ago but not now? They eventually fixed it with the non changeable fastpasses for the Labor Day stay (which I was grateful for) but all of it with the inconsistency doesn't make good sense and it seems unpredictable. Our hotels were/are all deluxe Disney hotels—no offsite, no Disney springs, no swolphin.
Well that’s yucky.

Thx for the info.

My daughter was asking me if the CL at WL had Mickey Bars. Has anyone noticed if they are available there or would we need to head down to Roaring Fork / The Mercantile?

Just got back Saturday night from my first YC CL stay. I think the YC is a beautiful resort and while my favorite still remains the Poly/MK area, I did enjoy my first YC stay. We only made the 5-7pm offerings once, but breakfast/snacks/desserts were pretty much the same as what's been posted here lately. The lounge was pretty full/busy a couple of mornings around 8-9am, but afternoon/evening times were kind of deserted with only a couple people here and there. Mousekeeping was great, with our room being made up daily by late morning/early afternoon and turn down every night (usually around 6-7pm). I wasn't sure how I would like not having carpet, but I found it to be very nice. One thing I did miss here vs Poly CL & BWI CL last year is having our FPs/ADRs printed for the following day and slid under our door. We didn't need a daily copy and I know I could have gone to the CL desk and asked for it to be printed, I just think it's a nice touch to come back every night to a printout of what you have the next day. All in all, we had a great time and I will definitely return to YC CL :).

Just got back Saturday night from my first YC CL stay. I think the YC is a beautiful resort and while my favorite still remains the Poly/MK area, I did enjoy my first YC stay. We only made the 5-7pm offerings once, but breakfast/snacks/desserts were pretty much the same as what's been posted here lately. The lounge was pretty full/busy a couple of mornings around 8-9am, but afternoon/evening times were kind of deserted with only a couple people here and there. Mousekeeping was great, with our room being made up daily by late morning/early afternoon and turn down every night (usually around 6-7pm). I wasn't sure how I would like not having carpet, but I found it to be very nice. One thing I did miss here vs Poly CL & BWI CL last year is having our FPs/ADRs printed for the following day and slid under our door. We didn't need a daily copy and I know I could have gone to the CL desk and asked for it to be printed, I just think it's a nice touch to come back every night to a printout of what you have the next day. All in all, we had a great time and I will definitely return to YC CL :).

Excited to hear your good report! We’ll be there for the first time next week! :)

My daughter was asking me if the CL at WL had Mickey Bars. Has anyone noticed if they are available there or would we need to head down to Roaring Fork / The Mercantile?
I didn't see those at any cl's I have been to. WL was Nov 2018.
Roaring forks would be good. My dd would also get a food item and bring up to lounge sometimes. On vacation she likes her french fries lol.

It's the CL FP.
The AP limit is really easy if you remember 1 rule.
You get to book FP for every day of an onsite stay unless you have any FP book associated with a stay not booked with a nonDisney owned resort. In the case of a CL FP, they fall in to this category as the FP system does not recognize them as regular FP booked associated with an onsite stay. When you have any FP booked outside of a stay with a Disney owned Resort then the 7 day limit kicks in. This FP can be 1 day of FP from an off site stay. A FP from a CL FP you purchase. A FP booked from a DS Resort stay. A FP booked from a Swan/Dolphin/SOG stay. If local, a FP booked from a day trip. You name the scenario, it doesn't matter what it is, if you book the FP and it's not from a stay at one of Disney's resorts, then you are limited to 7 days. Otherwise, you get to book however many days you are staying on site.

Update! I talked to DSS and they confirmed the GF switch, but said it wouldn’t show up in MDE because it is a deal between the two resorts (BWI and GF), not Disney in general. The CM couldn’t see the building, but did say if we were in an outer building, we would have access to both clubs.

I cancelled my Beaches and Cream and replaced it with Wonderland Tea for my kids.

Wondering if I should also cancel my PPO BOG reservations because we could eat at the GF and still make it with early enough to the magic kingdom via the monorail.

That's a little odd. I was moved from YC to GF Sugarloaf back in May and saw the change immediately in MDE. We were actually moved BACK to the YC before our trip happened and that change was almost immediate in MDE as well.

Reactions: LSK
It's the CL FP.
The AP limit is really easy if you remember 1 rule.
You get to book FP for every day of an onsite stay unless you have any FP book associated with a stay not booked with a nonDisney owned resort. In the case of a CL FP, they fall in to this category as the FP system does not recognize them as regular FP booked associated with an onsite stay. When you have any FP booked outside of a stay with a Disney owned Resort then the 7 day limit kicks in. This FP can be 1 day of FP from an off site stay. A FP from a CL FP you purchase. A FP booked from a DS Resort stay. A FP booked from a Swan/Dolphin/SOG stay. If local, a FP booked from a day trip. You name the scenario, it doesn't matter what it is, if you book the FP and it's not from a stay at one of Disney's resorts, then you are limited to 7 days. Otherwise, you get to book however many days you are staying on site.
But the May/June stay also had CL FP as well and I was able to hold 11 days between it and the July stay (no CL on that stay).

Can I ask what are CL Fastpasses exactly? Edited to say I found the answer. I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned to me when we booked our CL this time.

Last edited:
But the May/June stay also had CL FP as well and I was able to hold 11 days between it and the July stay (no CL on that stay).
Your statement confuses me because you mention you had CL FP on a stay but then you mention you don't have CL FP on a different stay I'm not sure which goes with which but it likely doesn't matter, I'm sure it has to do with order in which they are booked. (i.e. which came first, on site or off site (CL FP)

It's very consistent. Anyone with an AP and an off site (non-Disney owned stay) FP booked can't book more than 7 days worth of FP
Folks with an AP and only FP booked with on site, Disney owned Resort stay FP, no CL FP, can book more than 7 days.

Thank you. I'm surprised it isn't mentioned when you book CL. We have two CL rooms and this is the first I've read about it.
I've had at least 10 CL stays since the program began and never once been told about it. I've got no interest in it mind you so no big deal but no, they do not advertise it in any way. I believe at this time it's still considered "trial" as far as I know. No idea if that's why they don't tell any guests about it or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter