Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Nope, I’d request upper floor.

I just had a stay in Sep and Oct in Chronos Lounge. They are still tweaking things. Breakfast is great! You can get a mimosa or a mimosa with OJ and cranberry.

Van, Brett, Maria and Melissa are all awesome. Another lady at desk by door also good, Emily?

Really enjoyed our stays .

Thanks for your reply! The CMs there in July were exceptional & part of the reason we enjoyed the Chronos Lounge. Ariel was super sweet to us so I hope she’s still there, too.

I read that they added Mickey waffles to the breakfast now as well. It was already a great breakfast, but my teens will love that addition. I’m pretty excited for them to get to see the view from the lounge, also; it’s so pretty!

Are the evening offerings still pretty much the same as they were when they opened? I haven’t been following along as much so not sure if anything has been changed or added. The last few pictures I’ve seen looked like what we experienced in July, but thought I’d ask.:)

Thanks for your reply! The CMs there in July were exceptional & part of the reason we enjoyed the Chronos Lounge. Ariel was super sweet to us so I hope she’s still there, too.

I read that they added Mickey waffles to the breakfast now as well. It was already a great breakfast, but my teens will love that addition. I’m pretty excited for them to get to see the view from the lounge, also; it’s so pretty!

Are the evening offerings still pretty much the same as they were when they opened? I haven’t been following along as much so not sure if anything has been changed or added. The last few pictures I’ve seen looked like what we experienced in July, but thought I’d ask.:)
It was different from sept to oct. I saw some suits walk on 10/10 and they were changing stuff. Still overall pretty similar.

Hi all!

I'm staying at Poly for New Years Eve - does anyone know if the CL food in the lounge will be seasonal or will it be normal food?

Any advice staying CL for the Holiday's will also be helpful!
I popped in last year for a minute and I didn’t see anything different. @GADisneyDad14 may help. I saw him that nite.

I did enjoy the special fireworks. You want to watch from the beach in the poly reserved sections. 1 for std guests, 1 for cl guests.

Oh dh and I also walked to GF. The lobby was fun. They had pop up bars and lots of people in dresses, suits. Fun to see.

I tried looking on my own but I’ve found a mixed bag of responses. Basically my question is - we are arriving around 10:00am on check in day. I wanted to hang out in the lounge for some snacks and primarily an adult beverage (yes I know, 10am, but it’s vacation time!)
Will alcohol be available to us - even if we have to ask a CM - or is it dry until dinner?
I almost always ask at check in. The one time I will drink early lol. Is this poly trip? They are good about it. Can get wine, beer, sparkling or mimosa’s. Dd fav is sparkling then add the pog for a POGmosa:)

I tried looking on my own but I’ve found a mixed bag of responses. Basically my question is - we are arriving around 10:00am on check in day. I wanted to hang out in the lounge for some snacks and primarily an adult beverage (yes I know, 10am, but it’s vacation time!)
Will alcohol be available to us - even if we have to ask a CM - or is it dry until dinner?

I've never been turned down. Even as early as 7AM. :rolleyes1

Here you go:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...se-program-planning-discussion.3657573/unread
Not much has changed since the program began. To sign up, contact Disney Signature Services at least 90 days from your check out day. You must buy at least 3 days of FPs. Not everyone in your party needs to buy them. FPs must be an hour apart & can’t overlap. Only Signature Services can make changes to the paid FPs (or CL CMs when DSS is closed). They will also make your regular FPs for the days you book paid FPs. Paid FPs can be any tier, in any park. Regular FPs on the same day must follow normal FP rules.

The one thing that changed is that they no longer offer VIP viewing for the nighttime shows. I think that may still be listed in the post but when I signed up for the the CL FPs last week, they told me they’re no longer offering that. I would have cancelled my frozen dessert party if they were!;)

Last edited:
The one thing that changed is that they no longer offer VIP viewing for the nighttime shows. I think that may still be listed in the post but when I signed up for the the CL FPs last week, they told me they’re no longer offering that. I would have cancelled my frozen dessert party if they were!;)
That’s correct. The evening viewing stopped about 1 year ago. The only other change is when DSS makeS the regular FP at 90 days out you used to be able to change them yourself, now you cannot change them until your actual FP window opens without calling DSS.

So, got home from dd, bf and me trip late 14th.

While I enjoyed CSR cl I missed my mono resorts. Dh said I am canceling my Vegas guys trip for November .

You are???

How about a GF weekend with me. I’ve put up with you 25 years I deserve a weekend , right?

I got outer building cl/sl. Then stalked the site and got RPC std. Dh loves Abdul (cm) and POG/tropical punch and listening to the band so it was worth it to pay $$$ . Lucky we have AP’s and free airfare.

For this AP price I’m done( dd and I renewed just before price increase). So I’m packing in trips this year.

Any CSR q’s however let me know. I also visited GF rpc 10/13. New desserts!

Glad you had another nice trip. Congrats on snagging RPC! Hope you and your DH have a great time :wizard:.

It is not dry until dinner at CL's. CM's have often offered us a welcome (adult) beverage in the AM, like a mimosa or something similar; usually a slight variation on a mimosa.

As another poster said, you can likely also request beer or wine at that hour. If we arrive around noon, we are often offered beer/wine as options.

The ambiguity lies in the fact that adult beverages are not out on the line at that hour. More or less, ANY TIME you request ANY ITEM that isn't out on the line, the CM's might not be able to provide it. That's just how CL works.

I just heard they stopped putting out POG at GF! OH NO! How do I make a POGMOSA now????

Third world problems :rolleyes1

They have that stuff from bc/yc. Baybreeze? or something....now instead.

Thanks Mickeynut!
WHAT?!!!! NOOOOoooo. POGMOSAs are the only alcohol I drink CL 😭. Maybe they’ll bring it back?!!!!

I just heard they stopped putting out POG at GF! OH NO! How do I make a POGMOSA now????

Third world problems :rolleyes1

They have that stuff from bc/yc. Baybreeze? or something....now instead.

Thanks Mickeynut!
NOOOOO! My sons love the CLs with the POG juice, they don't love the GF otherwise but having POG juice in the lounge helped to sway them. That's really a bummer to us. I also liked their special drink at the GF with POG juice, champagne, and grand marnier - I was looking forward to that one more time during our February stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter