Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

That is good to hear. :) The only reason I agreed to book BWI CL is because I have heard such good things about it. I hope they are still true next December. ::yes::

I hope you have a great BWI CL experience next year. Enjoy the rest of your planning :goodvibes.

Sadly, we have come to the end of our stay. We had 9 wonderful nights at CR Atrium Club level TPV. I was a bit optimistic with my first post noting there was not kitchen noise from our room (4835...right next to the kitchen). As time progressed, we did hear some noise from that area. However, the most noise came from other guests who would congregate in front of our door while waiting for CM’s to deliver something they had requested from the kitchen. I think people lose sight of the fact that there are people in that room. Also, it seemed to be the spot where kids would take off running from when they got to the end of the hallway on the way to the elevator. But, the noise was a small concession for the wonderful view we had. There were a few people on various days that visited the lounge in their pajamas. To each their own, I guess.

Personally, I think CR has fallen a bit behind other resorts when it comes to food offerings. Multiple nights the same (hot) dish was served...Salmon. They did have chicken nuggets too. Breakfast was the same each day with the only rotating item being the pastry. The evening desserts too were lackluster compared to some of the other club levels we have stayed and seemed to rotate the same items every other night.

I will say, despite all that, CR is still one of my favorite resorts. The views and the walking path to MK are part of what makes it so.

We are flying back home tomorrow, but will be back in June, staying at RPC. Already counting down the days!

Glad you had a great stay! Enjoy the rest of the planning for your upcoming RPC trip :wizard:.

This is dissapointing to hear. We have our first CR Atrium CL stay the Friday after Christmas. I hope there is enough that we will like since we will spend a lot of time relaxing and hanging out. Our kids are really excited. At least they have chicken nuggets lol!

I hope so too, as we arrive for our first CR Atrium CL stay this Thursday. We've never stayed at the CR, so I'm excited to try it. Hope you have a great trip :).

I hope you have a great BWI CL experience next year. Enjoy the rest of your planning :goodvibes.

Glad you had a great stay! Enjoy the rest of the planning for your upcoming RPC trip :wizard:.

I hope so too, as we arrive for our first CR Atrium CL stay this Thursday. We've never stayed at the CR, so I'm excited to try it. Hope you have a great trip :).
Oh yay! I hope you have a great time. Will you be there for Christmas? We will just miss each other!

We are at BWI CL now. I won’t post my room number until we leave, but we had a lovely view of the Epcot fireworks tonight. Last night Reggie prepared THE BEST scallops in the evening. Fabulous. Tonight’s evening offerings were ho hum (but we were not hungry, so ...). Overall, enjoying our stay a lot. Getting up at 4:20 to head over to DHS at 5:00 to score a BG for ROTR. Nice to be able to walk over.

Oh yay! I hope you have a great time. Will you be there for Christmas? We will just miss each other!

Thanks! We won't be there over Christmas, this is just a quick weekend getaway. Our flight gets in around 9:30 Thursday morning and leaves 9:30 Sunday night. We're only doing 2 days of parks, spending the other 2 days at DS and visiting some resorts for the Christmas decorations.....and probably some lounge time. Too bad we will miss each other....would have been great to meet :goodvibes.

We are at BWI CL now. I won’t post my room number until we leave, but we had a lovely view of the Epcot fireworks tonight. Last night Reggie prepared THE BEST scallops in the evening. Fabulous. Tonight’s evening offerings were ho hum (but we were not hungry, so ...). Overall, enjoying our stay a lot. Getting up at 4:20 to head over to DHS at 5:00 to score a BG for ROTR. Nice to be able to walk over.

Glad you're having a great time :wizard:.

Thanks! We won't be there over Christmas, this is just a quick weekend getaway. Our flight gets in around 9:30 Thursday morning and leaves 9:30 Sunday night. We're only doing 2 days of parks, spending the other 2 days at DS and visiting some resorts for the Christmas decorations.....and probably some lounge time. Too bad we will miss each other....would have been great to meet :goodvibes.

mickeynut, your plans sound terrific! Just the right combination of park/resort. Have a magical time!

mickeynut, your plans sound terrific! Just the right combination of park/resort. Have a magical time!

Hi grannyminnie :wave:

Thanks! We've never stayed at the CR before, so I'm looking forward to trying it. It's just me and DH and it'll be a quick trip, but it should be fun :).

Didn't you just recently get back from the Poly? Or am I thinking of a different time you went?

Thanks! We've never stayed at the CR before, so I'm looking forward to trying it. It's just me and DH and it'll be a quick trip, but it should be fun :).

Didn't you just recently get back from the Poly? Or am I thinking of a different time you went?

Mickeynut, have a wonderful time! We really enjoyed our stay at CR last January. :thumbsup2

We are doing almost the exact same thing but just one park day, DS and touring the resorts. Have a fantastic time!!

Has anyone done regatta club at YC recently? How have the food offerings been? Trying to plan ADRs and was trying to get a sense of evening menus so we know what nights we might like to skip ADRs and eat at lounge. TIA

Has anyone done regatta club at YC recently? How have the food offerings been? Trying to plan ADRs and was trying to get a sense of evening menus so we know what nights we might like to skip ADRs and eat at lounge. TIA

Hope these are legible, but here are a few daily menu boards. First two were from August and last three were from October. My opinion/observation of things at YC lately is that the offerings haven't been changing all that much and are relatively consistent.

Sorry these aren't any more recent, hopefully others can chime in as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0480.jpeg
    IMG_0480.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0544.jpeg
    IMG_0544.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1197.jpeg
    IMG_1197.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_1512.jpeg
    IMG_1512.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1842.jpeg
    IMG_1842.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 76
Hope these are legible, but here are a few daily menu boards. First two were from August and last three were from October. My opinion/observation of things at YC lately is that the offerings haven't been changing all that much and are relatively consistent.

That is great. Thank you so much—you’re awesome.

We were there last June and they didn’t post the menus outside. I really wish they had. Hope it’s a new thing.
I’m kinda bummed we’re missing the Saturday menu 😉

Have a wonderful time!!!

Mickeynut, have a wonderful time! We really enjoyed our stay at CR last January. :thumbsup2

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to trying it. That's good to hear that you enjoyed your CR stay :).

We are doing almost the exact same thing but just one park day, DS and touring the resorts. Have a fantastic time!!

Thanks! You have a great time as well :goodvibes.

@mickeynut1 - CR has always been mid pack for food offerings (in our opinion)... but it's the CL CMs that keep us going back. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Thank you! And also thank you for all your help/opinions/suggestions about different resorts and CLs, you are always very helpful :).

Have a wonderful time!!!

Thanks so much :goodvibes.

We are now at the airport waiting to return to Detroit where it is 29 degrees (but feels like 18!). We are leaving sunny and 69.

We were at BWI in room 4270. That is outside of the Club Level locked door which I though would be obnoxious, but it wasn't. We were much closer to the elevator than the last time we stayed at BWI CL and probably saved 10,000 steps over the course of our vacation. Reggie was back on duty last night and made some lovely steak and mac 'n cheese. Couldn't top the scallops of Sunday night, but it was still very good. The service was top notch with friendly, helpful CMs at every stage. Our housekeeping was excellent. We'll definitely return. Sorry vacation is over, but had a great time.

Hi right back! I was at the Poly in Sept. with my sister. I had a trip planned for end of Nov./first of Dec. but had to cancel it due to illness. (I was going to be at AKL to specifically focus on AK) My next trip up is in January 2 nights at the GF and then (because so many people are bragging about it) 2 nights at GDT. I got a great deal on club level. Sure do hope I like it as well as others!

Hi right back! I was at the Poly in Sept. with my sister. I had a trip planned for end of Nov./first of Dec. but had to cancel it due to illness. (I was going to be at AKL to specifically focus on AK) My next trip up is in January 2 nights at the GF and then (because so many people are bragging about it) 2 nights at GDT. I got a great deal on club level. Sure do hope I like it as well as others!
Can you tell us what a great deal looks like in dollars?

Can you tell us what a great deal looks like in dollars?
I'm curious too. We're going next month and the club level at YC/BC/BWI is less expensive per night with an AP discount than CL at GDT. Of course that may be because there are no standard CL rooms left for my dates at GDT.

I'm curious too. We're going next month and the club level at YC/BC/BWI is less expensive per night with an AP discount than CL at GDT. Of course that may be because there are no standard CL rooms left for my dates at GDT.
No doubt
The standard CL rooms are less than half the price of the Deluxe ones. Deluxe at GDT are much higher than most any Standard CL room anywhere. Only other Deluxe CL rooms compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter