Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We always fly out of Philly on American Airlines. My wife used to fly a lot for her old job and knows exactly where the best parking is, normally just a short walk from the garage over to security. We don't check bags. Since COVID the economy lots aren't being used and the garages have a reduced rate ($16 per day I think).

Progress on the Hawaii rooms look good. Unfortunately, Tikiman is hearing end of the year for Club Level opening.

End of the year as in October 23rd? Please!!! :oops: :)

We are staying at Poly regardless but are still wishing CL will come back by then. I am curious what they will do in the lounge with no CL yet? We booked a TPV and hoping this means we will be in Hawaii. Do you think they will have the lounge open for sitting, getting coffee etc?

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
So I went back to CR and said I wasn’t happy. All my adr’s are on the monorail. There are not any rooms open so it is what it is. I did get a room credit 👍

Then I left CR to visit GF on mono and it’s down for the night.

OK then

I’m in my room with take out teriyaki wings, a fruit plate and wine called Purple Cowboy and it’s good actually🍷

Waiting for EWP.1

We are staying at Poly regardless but are still wishing CL will come back by then. I am curious what they will do in the lounge with no CL yet? We booked a TPV and hoping this means we will be in Hawaii. Do you think they will have the lounge open for sitting, getting coffee etc?

They haven’t had the lounges open at any of the other resorts. If the lounge is a separate room with a door, the door is locked & the lounge closed.

So I went back to CR and said I wasn’t happy. All my adr’s are on the monorail. There are not any rooms open so it is what it is. I did get a room credit 👍

Then I left CR to visit GF on mono and it’s down for the night.

OK then

I’m in my room with take out teriyaki wings, a fruit plate and wine called Purple Cowboy and it’s good actually🍷

Waiting for EWP.1
They should have comp'd you the difference in room prices anyway. CR is almost always more expensive than WL, except if you have a suite or cabin.

They should have comp'd you the difference in room prices anyway. CR is almost always more expensive than WL, except if you have a suite or cabin.
The have us the deluxe room which is around $1000 a night . It’s a better room than what I booked but we prefer walking.

I am going to change my Jan wl trip. It’s just not the same not being on monorail . I miss being there.

The have us the deluxe room which is around $1000 a night . It’s a better room than what I booked but we prefer walking.

I am going to change my Jan wl trip. It’s just not the same not being on monorail . I miss being there.
I agree! Our last trip, we were booked at WL and it's close but not close enough! Of course, when the monorail is down, that's somewhat of an inconvenience, especially if you're NOT a walker! My sister is, but I'm not.
I had to LOL when I saw your "ok fine, one more CR trip before the change"....I have a Labor Day visit scheduled but am itching to make a trip before then. I just want to see some fall/Halloween decs (not gonna try and go to the 50th), but I don't know when they start putting up the decorations. I assume it's sometime in August.

I have booked and cancelled WL so many times for that reason. Always keep thinking it's better to be able to walk at least somewhere.

Despite the location of WL, how is/was WL club level experience comparing to other resorts?
I checked out its Deluxe room online and it looks amazing!
My family stayed at YC recently and enjoyed taking the ferry to DHS and Epcot.
I thought we might enjoy taking the ferry to MK from WL, wouldn't we?

Despite the location of WL, how is/was WL club level experience comparing to other resorts?

For me WL stands out during Christmas. That’s when I’ve stayed in the past and CL offers a very relaxing atmosphere at the top looking down on the lobby - similar to RPC, AKL, etc. Years ago they had the best dessert among the CLs in the Cobbler (made in the Artist Point kitchen - recipe has since changed, but I also havent been in years).

Boats weren’t a problem. Either direct to MK or to Contemporary to get on the monorail. They’ve made the resort so DVC heavy, it does seem harder to get discounts at the popular time of year (Nov-Dec).

For me WL stands out during Christmas. That’s when I’ve stayed in the past and CL offers a very relaxing atmosphere at the top looking down on the lobby - similar to RPC, AKL, etc. Years ago they had the best dessert among the CLs in the Cobbler (made in the Artist Point kitchen - recipe has since changed, but I also havent been in years).

Boats weren’t a problem. Either direct to MK or to Contemporary to get on the monorail. They’ve made the resort so DVC heavy, it does seem harder to get discounts at the popular time of year (Nov-Dec).

Thank you for sharing your experience. My family can only visit WDW during the summer. Hopefully we will be lucky enough to snatch some discount.

Personally, I think they had a fantastic CL pre Covid. Interesting food, thoughtful selections, typically very good CMs. The smaller, more intimate feel is awfully nice as well.

My only ‘complaint’ was that with so few rooms it’s hard to book and often I default to the monorail resorts, so I don’t get there as often as I’d like.

The issue is the deluxe rooms are on the opposite end of lounge. Can be looks 1-6. I didn’t mind last trip because DH and Ds don’t do much parks but it’s hard to go grab a water etc.

I do like the room. That extra space is nice!

I caught bus at 8am but they held us at MK until 9a! It was so stinking crowded. I booked myself kona @ poly for 11:30.
Worked out fine, I boated to poly, shopped, ate then walked to gf and mono to MK and hopped on boat for Wl.
I posted pix on poly thread FYI. Kona Island is NOW OPEN.

The issue is the deluxe rooms are on the opposite end of lounge. Can be looks 1-6. I didn’t mind last trip because DH and Ds don’t do much parks but it’s hard to go grab a water etc.

I do like the room. That extra space is nice!

I caught bus at 8am but they held us at MK until 9a! It was so stinking crowded. I booked myself kona @ poly for 11:30.
Worked out fine, I boated to poly, shopped, ate then walked to gf and mono to MK and hopped on boat for Wl.
I posted pix on poly thread FYI. Kona Island is NOW OPEN.

Good to hear! I always make my way there for a pot of Kona coffee no matter where we stay.

Good morning everyone ☀️
Quick question: I was able to snag a quick trip to GF but I have never heard of the room type I was able to book . Does anyone here have any experience or information about this room type ? I will attach a picture but it says deluxe room main building club level . TIA for any help 😁05E4640A-FBDF-47CE-BE38-8730DBAE5CBE.jpeg

Since there is no CL at GF for Sept. any suggestions where to get wine to have and make your own little CL on the patio? I know it is available in the GF store but any other choices maybe at Airport?

Good morning everyone ☀
Quick question: I was able to snag a quick trip to GF but I have never heard of the room type I was able to book . Does anyone here have any experience or information about this room type ? I will attach a picture but it says deluxe room main building club level . TIA for any help 😁View attachment 590218
You're a very lucky person! That room is hard to get typically! Did you book that online or did you call?? This is usually referred to as the "Deluxe Queen" room on the GF thread because the Deluxe King room is a bookable category online in the main building and the Deluxe room has two queen beds, but you've always had to call to book this room previously, which is why I asked. There are only 6 in the main building and two of them are HA. 4319 and 4419 are the HA rooms. The HA rooms have a roll in shower instead of a tub, and I like to have a tub so if you don't need HA, you might want to specify no HA room in your room request.
Since there is no CL at GF for Sept. any suggestions where to get wine to have and make your own little CL on the patio? I know it is available in the GF store but any other choices maybe at Airport?
We just bought it in Sandy Cove. It actually wasn't badly priced! There are plenty of liquor stores on the way to Disney from the airport. If you have a driver or are renting a car, you can stop on the way. I think most arranged transportation companies will allow a quick stop like that. We've done it before.

How confident are you all that AKL CL is actually opening at the end of August? My DH has to be in West Palm for a couple of days on business, so we booked AKL CL for the last weekend in August since no other CL is open then...so it's a great time for us to give it a try if it's actually going to be open. I just have my doubts since there wasn't a formal announcement about it (unless I missed something) like there was for the other CLs?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter