Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Jeanine from Sugar Loaf is also here! I had forgotten about her. She is awesome too.

It is the absolute best experience! All the best of the best CM’s ALL IN ONE SPOT😍🥰😃

This morning I’m making coffee in the lounge and a cm brings me a sparkling wine. Ok? 🥂Thanks!

Then 1/2 hour later the manager brings the 3 of us a mimosa !OK?

They must be reading my posts on dis lol.Apparently everyone knows I like the morning sparkling. 🤣

‘The sticky buns this morning were so good. I didn’t really get pix I, was 🥂☕🥂☕
View attachment 600545
Wait.
Are they stalking here?
🤭

No, Lorenzo has always been at the Boardwalk. I was texting with him earlier this morning telling him he had better be there only temporarily! I have known him since his days as head of bell services at Disney Institute. He has been with the company over 30 years. He is quite close to lots of Disney elite also. Lorenzo is, in my eyes, what Disney is all about! He is engaging and wants to make every guest’s experience as magical as can be. The guest’s experience is his main priority.
He was really nice to me last night. I let him know I’ll be at boardwalk cl next month and hope to see him there.

I’m really torn. For our Thanksgiving trip with two small children I have poly and WL booked. I really wanted CL in both of those, but they aren’t open yet. Seeing these reports at AKL CL has me really tempted to switch over at least part of our trip here. The convenience of breakfast and dinners plus easily accessible beverages is super tempting. But we LOVE the poly, and WL is just so Christmasy.
I know AKL doesn't seem like it would be Christmasy but it actually is. It looks just like WL just African themed. Same gigantic tree, beautiful garlands along the railings, etc. And the view from the lounge is really special. One of my favorite Disney memories was being up in the lounge, a choir came in and sang Christmas carols around the tree. You could hear them perfectly in the lounge and it was really magical.

Wait.
Are they stalking here?
🤭

Actually I think they really do read our comments on here sometimes. I remember a long time ago @TigrLvsPooh was having a rough stay at YC CL...everything that could go wrong went wrong. I remember people joking saying "you should get a free fireworks cruise" then bam the next day they did. And it kept happening...we were all like, they have to be reading this.

No, Lorenzo has always been at the Boardwalk. I was texting with him earlier this morning telling him he had better be there only temporarily! I have known him since his days as head of bell services at Disney Institute. He has been with the company over 30 years. He is quite close to lots of Disney elite also. Lorenzo is, in my eyes, what Disney is all about! He is engaging and wants to make every guest’s experience as magical as can be. The guest’s experience is his main priority.
Ah, my friend Kerry, from my early DIS days! :wave:
You are correct! How could I forget? And is Jackie still there?

I'm still on the fence, I'm giving myself another hour to decide if I'm going to switch to AKL CL or not. Hardest decision ever I tell ya'.

Jeanine from Sugar Loaf is also here! I had forgotten about her. She is awesome too.

It is the absolute best experience! All the best of the best CM’s ALL IN ONE SPOT😍🥰😃

This morning I’m making coffee in the lounge and a cm brings me a sparkling wine. Ok? 🥂Thanks!

Then 1/2 hour later the manager brings the 3 of us a mimosa !OK?

They must be reading my posts on dis lol.Apparently everyone knows I like the morning sparkling. 🤣

‘The sticky buns this morning were so good. I didn’t really get pix I, was 🥂☕🥂☕
View attachment 600545
:D I feel like getting on a plane right now! pixiedust:

That's a good point. If that's any indication of how their day is going to go, well mine is much better. Going to hit the lounge here soon and see what they have.

In terms of masks at Universal, I see some people wearing them, but I would say the majority aren't. Indoors and outdoors. I see very few people wearing them around the hotel. Very different then Disney. We complied 100% at Disney. I didn't wear one here because it's not required and I'm vaccinated.

There you go!:sunny:

Ah, my friend Kerry, from my early DIS days! :wave:
You are correct! How could I forget? And is Jackie still there?
Jackie retired last September. She and I are in contact all the time too. She is enjoying herself. Her husband also retired last year from Disney. Linda retired too. Anita is working the front desk now. I cannot wait to return in February!

I’d WL/AKL CL. Coming out in the morning to the tree at WL is pure Christmas magic. But be nice to yourselves and enjoy some easy planning days with AKL. Kids should still like it as they’ll get a chance to see animals and it will be a total change of pace from MK Area resort.
I was thinking of putting it at the beginning of the trip over the actual holiday when we would be avoiding the parks. Enjoy the resort for a few days and animal kingdom park before moving over to the Mk resorts and hitting the other parks the rest of the trip.

now if Poly were to magically open their cl then all my problems would be solved! 😂

Rare to have to actually be a moderator on this thread (actually a first, I think), but FYI, all of the recent mask related posts (and posts that quoted any such posts) have been removed.

I was fine with the original post or two and I’m normally pretty easy going in terms of letting people post what they want to even when it flirts with a grey line, but unfortunately as tends to happen with anything COVID related, even here the topic seems like it just can’t be left alone given the subsequent replies, so I had to stop it before we go any further.

If you haven’t seen it, you can read the DIS COVID policy here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/please-read-new-disboards-covid-discussion-policy.3840471/

If you see a post that you think doesn’t belong or violates DISBoard posting policies, the “Report” button is usually the best option.

Thank you for your understanding.

Rare to have to actually be a moderator on this thread, but FYI, all of the recent mask related posts (and posts that quoted any such posts) have been removed.

I was fine with the original post or two and I’m normally pretty easy going in terms of letting people post what they want to, but unfortunately as seems to happen with anything COVID related, even here the topic just can’t be left alone so I had to stop it before we go any further.

If you haven’t seen it, you can read the DIS COVID policy here: https://www.disboards.com/threads/please-read-new-disboards-covid-discussion-policy.3840471/

If you see a post that you think doesn’t belong or violates DISBoard posting policies, the “Report” button is usually the best option.

I feel bad I let someone poke at me a little too much the other day, had to have a sit down with myself the other night and say “you don’t work doing that in healthcare anymore, leave it alone”. Clear my brain, just here for a good time now, let other people go and ignore.

I do apologize personally

I know you’re all on the edge of your seats (you’re not, but it’s ok), but I decided to stay at Poly for this trip, even though I do miss my CL I just can’t this time. Poly is the only deluxe I’ve yet to stay at, and with our family turning to other places of travel in the future (via Disney, but still lol) I want to check it off my list in case I don’t get a chance for a while (and new rooms!). I’ll be going back with my sister once Tron and Guardians opens so I’ll probably book us some CL then, until then I’ll just drool over everyone else’s marvelous stays 🤗 (also, sorry for being annoying the last couple of days, I don’t know what to do with myself now that I’m not working….my brain has decided to stop making decisions apparently).

plus….my coffee gave me heartburn this morning, a reminder of what the dinners in the lounge at AKL CL did to me 😭

Rare to have to actually be a moderator on this thread (actually a first, I think), but FYI, all of the recent mask related posts (and posts that quoted any such posts) have been removed.

I was fine with the original post or two and I’m normally pretty easy going in terms of letting people post what they want to, but unfortunately as seems to happen with anything COVID related, even here the topic just can’t be left alone, so I had to stop it before we go any further.

Oh, I am so sorry for saying what I did , GADisneyDad! Was only sending pixie dust for her experience.

I was fine with the original post or two and I’m normally pretty easy going in terms of letting people post what they want to even when it flirts with a grey line, but unfortunately as seems to happen with anything COVID related, even here the topic seems like it just can’t be left alone, so I had to stop it before we go any further.

Sorry, didn't mean to post something against guidelines.
I know you’re all on the edge of your seats (you’re not, but it’s ok), but I decided to stay at Poly for this trip, even though I do miss my CL I just can’t this time. Poly is the only deluxe I’ve yet to stay at, and with our family turning to other places of travel in the future (via Disney, but still lol) I want to check it off my list in case I don’t get a chance for a while (and new rooms!). I’ll be going back with my sister once Tron and Guardians opens so I’ll probably book us some CL then, until then I’ll just drool over everyone else’s marvelous stays 🤗 (also, sorry for being annoying the last couple of days, I don’t know what to do with myself now that I’m not working….my brain has decided to stop making decisions apparently).

plus….my coffee gave me heartburn this morning, a reminder of what the dinners in the lounge at AKL CL did to me 😭
I think poly was a good decision. It will be nice being close and I love it there. Edited to add, I'm currently having a kona😉

If anyone is going to food and wine, the chocolate pudding in Mexico is amazing.

Last edited:

I actually checked in just to see what you decided lol. I have no CL stays booked so I too am living That CL Life vicariously through everyone else here for now!

Sorry, didn't mean to post something against guidelines.

I think poly was a good decision. It will be nice being close and I love it there. Edited to add, I'm currently having a kona😉

If anyone is going to food and wine, the chocolate pudding in Mexico is amazing.
I’m totally getting the chocolate pudding, going straight to Mexico (hopefully tomorrow since it’s open till 10).

I actually checked in just to see what you decided lol. I have no CL stays booked so I too am living That CL Life vicariously through everyone else here for now!
it is odd to pass up CL, especially when it’s actually cheaper than the room I already have booked. But as my 13 year old reminded me “you already have a resort magnet for animal kingdom lodge, you need a new one!”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter