Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

FYI I had 4519. I could see zebras .This room was a connecting room.

Then I moved to 4455 1-3 giraffes at a time . This room was not connecting .

You can take food and drinks to your room.
Also there are paper coffee cups under the cabinet below coffee /decaf section .

We got a welcome gift of white chocolate with animal faces on it .

I keep remembering stuff l🤔😂

I can go for a late night uncrustable and wine pairing….keep it in the grape family 🍷 🍇

Ha! Yes, I was reading the Disney tourist blog review of AKL CL and he says, they had PB &Js with the crust cut off for some reason. I'm thinking has this man never heard of an uncrustable before?
I did not see any signs/menus.

It’s coffee 6:30a .Lounge 7a-10p.
7-10:30B
11:30-4 (or 4:30) snacks .

5-7 appetizers and alcohol is out .
8-10 cordials.

They rotated everything day to day .
L

So did they take away tea time? It was usually from like 3-430 and they brought out little desserts, scones, tea. And do they still have the homemade chips? Those are my DHs favorite.

Ha! Yes, I was reading the Disney tourist blog review of AKL CL and he says, they had PB &Js with the crust cut off for some reason. I'm thinking has this man never heard of an uncrustable before?

So did they take away tea time? It was usually from like 3-430 and they brought out little desserts, scones, tea. And do they still have the homemade chips? Those are my DHs favorite.
Yes, now it’s a prepackaged spread with some Starburst candies, cookies, trail mix, etc. All are individually wrapped. No homemade chips. I agree, those were great!

My DH did end up going to talk to Tom Bricker when he saw him in the lounge getting appetizers later. DH told him how much he enjoys his blog, so I guess he’s probably used to people approaching him lol! I hope y’all are having a great trip! We were at the pool for a while earlier. It’s been sunny here, but we all know how spotty those thunderstorms can be around here! Hope you made it to the pool!

We did make it to the pool then.
so the conditioner in the dispenser in the shower seemed to be out so we asked about that and some extra towels. We came back to not only extra towels, but a full set of extra bedding including a mattress pad.
And now wondering if we gave extra space to pack these to take home. Hmmmm…

Just got back home from having my MRI on my pancreas. Will be meeting with the doctor on Tuesday to discuss results. I am still still recovering from the emergency bowel resection surgery I had to have two weeks ago, from a colonoscopy that perforated my colon. It’s slow but each day is getting better. Even though I know our trip during the 50th anniversary week needs to be canceled, I just haven’t had the heart to let it go. I sure am enjoying seeing AKL club level looking exactly how it was when we visited three years ago.
So sorry about your health issue but glad you are getting better. I will be praying for your complete recovery. :-)

No chips at this time.

Sheet says 11:30-4p for snacks.

They were bagged chips however the salt and vinegar ones were best I’ve ever had.

No chips at this time.

They didn’t have the scones either but
Hi. I'm currently sitting in the piazza central enjoying my coffee. It's 830 and no one is up🤷‍♀️. We got a room as soon as we got here. She offered us that room telling us it was the end of the hall or waiting until around 4 for a closer room. We opted for the end of hall and omg, it is SO far. We are in the villa wing and we are literally the last room. .3 miles to the lounge according to my fitness tracker!. I can get to the lounge by crossing the piazza and can do the boat and pool. Anything else I need to know? It's beautiful here. We got off the boat last night and some was singing in the square. So lovely. My family napped after breakfast in the lounge so I went to the pool for a drink. The bartender grew up a half mile from where I live now lol. She was shocked that was what I was offered room wise. She said it's so quiet. The park was empty and we stayed until dinner at Margaritaville. One and done for us here. We always go when in the Bahamas and it's so relaxing and nice. Here it was loud and gimmicky. We made breakfast and dessert. Breakfast was bacon/egg/cheese, pastries, bagels, cereal, fruit, potatoes. Very nice breakfast. Today seems the same but sausage or ham instead of bacon. Going to make the long trek back to the room now and wake them up. Makes YC seem close😆 fwiw, I ended up liking that location.
Our room was like that too! Villa 6th floor, far from the lounge.

However really helped me to reach my fit goal each day. 😅

F
No chips at this time.

They didn’t have the scones either but

Our room was like that too! Villa 6th floor, far from the lounge.

However really helped me to reach my fit goal each day. 😅
Lmao. I'm tired before I start my day! I go get coffee for both of us and then we all go to breakfast and head straight to the park because it's too far to go back to the room🤣 we are legit the last room. I'm debating upgrading everyone's tickets to APs. We leave tomorrow, have a 930 ride to the airport. Love Tony Hinds, great recommendation from this board, thanks! Ayway, it's 170 pp to upgrade to a season pass. Seems worth it but who knows it we will be back soon. I think so but hubby has a hard time committing. We have 4 day tickets but only used 3 so we should be able to do it before we leave. So much left to do here at the hotel. We didn't get to sit in the harbor with wine etc. He's still so jetlagged that he crashed after dinner. Kids played on their phones. So it was just me a lot.

Thank you @trishadono! Living for these pics, anything that brings us back "home" is appreciated.
I’m at the airport . What a quick trip ! It was fun traveling with friends vs family . We had a wonderful time !

Glad you all enjoyed the pics !

Overall have to say it was so close to what we are used to . The CMs were all wonderful .

I had some air conditioning issues. The resort has been closed a long time. I arrived late Thursday abs took a cold shower and reported the issue Friday morning at 7a.

When i got back at 1p the room was still not repaired so I was given a ready room to take a nap. However by 4p it still wasn’t done . I started to get frustrated because I paid for Savannah view and the ready room was a pool . At that point the said
move to another SV room . Guess what ? It was 78 degrees . Oh no !

However the engineer said he WAS GOING TO FIX IT.

I came back from the lounge to check and room was blowing cold. A 2nd engineer was there . They made sure the heat worked too .

So overall ya sure it’s easier to stay in one room . However things like that are out of their control .

I had access to a room at all times . They helped with luggage . A manager walked me to the new room as well.

Overall I felt they took my concerns seriously .

The manager had a bottle of wine and glasses put in my room too . That was a nice touch .

Thanks for all your reports. I feel like I was back there, and now want to be so bad… but we are trying BWI CL this next trip. We had an issue while there that took care of so well for us, I just love that resort. If it was within walking distance to a park, no one would ever be able to get a reservation!

F

Lmao. I'm tired before I start my day! I go get coffee for both of us and then we all go to breakfast and head straight to the park because it's too far to go back to the room🤣 we are legit the last room. I'm debating upgrading everyone's tickets to APs. We leave tomorrow, have a 930 ride to the airport. Love Tony Hinds, great recommendation from this board, thanks! Ayway, it's 170 pp to upgrade to a season pass. Seems worth it but who knows it we will be back soon. I think so but hubby has a hard time committing. We have 4 day tickets but only used 3 so we should be able to do it before we leave. So much left to do here at the hotel. We didn't get to sit in the harbor with wine etc. He's still so jetlagged that he crashed after dinner. Kids played on their phones. So it was just me a lot.
I ended up getting the AP there. Dd and I hope to go back once more. I did not get to sit at the harbor with wine. I need to go back for that .

Poor dh! Traveling does wipe you out.

Having his visit with Mom though, priceless.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
4ED4486C-66BD-408E-957E-63CC5642C1D0.jpeg

I’m really happy to see Walt Disney World cups back in the lounge because I was seeing a lot of generic Dixie cups just before the pandemic. I think these are cute! I was very happy to get to try the “butter chicken “ last night. I didn’t realize it’s basically chicken tikka masala but I love that so was pleased! We were supposed to fly home this afternoon but our flight got canceled because of the hurricane so we’re here one more night. If you’re going to get stuck somewhere, this is definitely the place to be I guess lol, although I’m sure DD17 isn’t too happy since we won’t get home until Wednesday morning now. She needs to get ready for college next year anyway, right?? To make things even better, the CMs have been really sweet to offer to mix me up special drinks, and the appetizers tonight are the chicken with corn pudding and seafood gumbo (or something like that) that we had our first night!

View attachment 601020

I ended up getting the AP there. Dd and I hope to go back once more. I did not get to sit at the harbor with wine. I need to go back for that .

Poor dh! Traveling does wipe you out.

Having his visit with Mom though, priceless.

Have a great day!
100% about visiting his mom. No regrets. I'm so happy he got to see her and have a nice visit. It was good for both of them. She cried so much when she saw him - it's been about 8 or 9 years.

I did get a universal season pass for every. I upgraded mine the day we got there for the room discount, though they didn't even check. 170 each, so cheap. So get this, I did everyone else's today before leaving. 170 but it doesn't start until the first day the use it. Wow! So if we don't go until next July, it starts next July. That's really a bargain.

View attachment 600759

I’m really happy to see Walt Disney World cups back in the lounge because I was seeing a lot of generic Dixie cups just before the pandemic. I think these are cute! I was very happy to get to try the “butter chicken “ last night. I didn’t realize it’s basically chicken tikka masala but I love that so was pleased! We were supposed to fly home this afternoon but our flight got canceled because of the hurricane so we’re here one more night. If you’re going to get stuck somewhere, this is definitely the place to be I guess lol, although I’m sure DD17 isn’t too happy since we won’t get home until Wednesday morning now. She needs to get ready for college next year anyway, right?? To make things even better, the CMs have been really sweet to offer to mix me up special drinks, and the appetizers tonight are the chicken with corn pudding and seafood gumbo (or something like that) that we had our first night!

View attachment 601020
Sorry your flight was canceled, enjoy your extra time. Safe travels.

100% about visiting his mom. No regrets. I'm so happy he got to see her and have a nice visit. It was good for both of them. She cried so much when she saw him - it's been about 8 or 9 years.

I did get a universal season pass for every. I upgraded mine the day we got there for the room discount, though they didn't even check. 170 each, so cheap. So get this, I did everyone else's today before leaving. 170 but it doesn't start until the first day the use it. Wow! So if we don't go until next July, it starts next July. That's really a bargain.

Yes it is! And they do all kinds of nice things for their APs, including a whole AP appreciation month. With the WDW AP prices that were released today, we will be sticking to UO for the foreseeable future. We can have a UO, sea world and legoland AP for less than WDW, thats crazy. We still like going to WDW for resort CL stays and if they release a FL resident 3 or 4 day ticket deal but no more APs for us. Glad you enjoyed your stay, hope you get a closer room next time.

Yes it is! And they do all kinds of nice things for their APs, including a whole AP appreciation month. With the WDW AP prices that were released today, we will be sticking to UO for the foreseeable future. We can have a UO, sea world and legoland AP for less than WDW, thats crazy. We still like going to WDW for resort CL stays and if they release a FL resident 3 or 4 day ticket deal but no more APs for us. Glad you enjoyed your stay, hope you get a closer room next time.
I am on the fence about renewing my Disney AP. I have until feb/March so we'll see what pans out. I wanted to get then for my kids but not at those prices. I am still looking forward to a Disney CL stay. Have you stayed at HRH/RPH? Last night all the restaurants were empty. I would have been able to get a walk in to Bice. So weird. We only made desserts and afternoon snacks once. We would have preferred the smaller room to be closer. I will appreciate the proximity in my next Disney staym

View attachment 600759

View attachment 601020
Wednesday ? I should have stayed with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter