Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hey BWI cl cm just called! Not dss actual BWI. Welcoming us and said see I requested waterveiw. Didnt say if available so maybe I get lucky??

They open tomorrow and she sounded happy they were.

:flower1:
For the first time ever,I got a call from the Royal Palm Club. I have a continuing ressie and she said that the room was blocked so I won't have to change rooms. :dogdance: I got a call from the YC once, never got a call from DSS. Mostly they just ignore me. :rotfl2: Looking forward to seeing you next week...

Where is the BWI lounge?? We’re staying there next month. I’ve tried Googling it and can’t quite tell where it’s located.
My dd arrives before me and I just had to explain to her too.

The map gadad posted helps but not enough. When arrive car/ME/uber etc that is 2nd floor. The 1st floor is the boardwalk. It gets kind of confusing.

The elevators are to the right of lobby. Go to 4th floor then head right down the hall until you see the cm table and CL door.

Enjoy!

There is a post a few pages back with a map, I'll see if I can see which page quickly.

edit- OK, it's page 1650 post 33,004 by GADisneyDad14. A map of the CL rooms and where the lounge is. Very helpful.
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for!

New thing they put you in the space mountain virtual room. We waited and waited. CG , R&C and SR all started today for the new dining options. We wanted R&C to see the new show at Epcot.

I finally got in, clicked the 9pm. It asked to replace my CG dinner so I clicked replace then CRASH.

I guess we ditch Epcot for the 2nd. I’m not standing in a crowd lol. I can see it in December.

New thing they put you in the space mountain virtual room. We waited and waited. CG , R&C and SR all started today for the new dining options. We wanted R&C to see the new show at Epcot.

I finally got in, clicked the 9pm. It asked to replace my CG dinner so I clicked replace then CRASH.

I guess we ditch Epcot for the 2nd. I’m not standing in a crowd lol. I can see it in December.

It did that to me too (at 5:30am) through the app, it sent me to the internet site wait room, but I went back to the app and it let me get the reservation from there as normal. We booked California Grill for our November trip.

Does anybody know if they still have the oatmeal in the morning at RPC? The no scones just about has me changing to a regular room.

With the orchestra gone, it was a hard decision, so if the food offerings aren't the same I'm just not sure if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Don't forget to ask for a 5th floor Deluxe room if you want to be closer to the Old Faithful Club on the 7th floor. The Deluxe rooms are 2 per floor on floors 1-5. They are located at the far end of the hallway overlooking Bay Lake.

Dave
Thank you! I didn't realize that. 5 would be a lot better than floor 1! WL is my mom's favorite and I'm surprising her and dad with the grandkids for her 70th. Can't wait.

Thank you! I didn't realize that. 5 would be a lot better than floor 1! WL is my mom's favorite and I'm surprising her and dad with the grandkids for her 70th. Can't wait.
Agree views would be better but if you do end up with floor 1 or 2 what is nice is how easy it is to get to/from pool and boat! There is a door/stairs on that end.
Getting to the lounge really the same. You have to walk the same length hall and take an elevator.

I had a deluxe room this July and the refurb came out really nice!

Hope you all have a great family time.

We will take what we can get! I am really excited to have you compare BWI/RPC/CR back to back to back. It will be a great comparison to see the pros and cons of each and how each are handling things.
I am counting down the minutes!

It is much easier to compare on splits because it’s fresh in your head.

I am curious what dd thinks of BWI? She’s such a mono girl but we have Epcot that night and HS the next morning I think the convenience she will enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter