Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

These were from a different evening....

"Kids" offerings...
IMG_1416.jpeg

Herb Roasted Salmon w/ (something?) Lemon Butter Sauce, Beef Bourguignon w/ Baby Vegetables.
IMG_1418.jpeg

Same bread spread...
IMG_1419.jpeg

Seems like the same as the other night as well...
IMG_1420.jpeg

This section was different nightly... Crudite, Wedge Salad w/ Bacon & Blue Cheese, Watermelon Salad (can't really see it in the pic, but this was really good), Citrus Poaches Shrimp with Pineapple Aquachile.
IMG_1422.jpeg

Current wines, plus there's a sparkling wine just off pic. Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet. I have said this before but this selection always strikes me as a little odd given the abundance of good wine in the building.
IMG_1426.jpeg

Latest from the fridge. Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, various milks, Heineken, Angry Orchard, Mic Ultra, Sam Adams Winter Brew, Stella. I'm not sure what (if anything) is missing at this particular moment in that beer row... in the past they've had beers such as Bud Light, 420, and Goose Island 312.
IMG_1427.jpeg

So, I wore myself out searching a million times a day for an AP discount for our Poly CL stay. That rack rate was steep!

I was able to find a discount for 2 individual days from our stay and booked those. I called to see if they could merge those 2 days with the rest of our stay so we could at least have 2 discounted days. He put me on hold and came back and told me guest relations applied the AP discount to my entire stay!!

I could not believe it and was not expect that at all! What a great surprise! We are doing a split stay with BWI which is our usual, but now I might add CL to my BWI stay too lol!
:cool1:

We booked CL in June 2023 and I was told there was no discounts available. How did you get it?

So, I wore myself out searching a million times a day for an AP discount for our Poly CL stay. That rack rate was steep!

I was able to find a discount for 2 individual days from our stay and booked those. I called to see if they could merge those 2 days with the rest of our stay so we could at least have 2 discounted days. He put me on hold and came back and told me guest relations applied the AP discount to my entire stay!!

I could not believe it and was not expect that at all! What a great surprise! We are doing a split stay with BWI which is our usual, but now I might add CL to my BWI stay too lol!
:cool1:

I feel your pain as I'm doing the same thing!! But congrats on finally getting the discount - and thanks for posting how you did it. I've also been checking my individual nights and do have one night booked with the discount. By the time I get done with booking individual nights, I will probably have paid off almost the entire trip, lol.

We booked CL in June 2023 and I was told there was no discounts available. How did you get it?

There are currently AP & general public discounts available thru July 10. Plus a dining gift card offer thru early September. I was also able to get an AP discount for July 4th week. There were probably not a lot of rooms available with the discounts because they were booked up the first day offered. There may have been no availability for your dates. But keep checking, because things do change as other people change or cancel their reservations.

Breakfast offerings another morning....these seemed new on the rotation, or at least new to me.

Fried Chicken Biscuit with Bacon Pepper Jam (yes please!), Grits w/ Shrimp & Peach Bacon Ragu.
View attachment 731820

Tortilla Espanola
View attachment 731821

Bread spread, looks pretty similar to the day before.
View attachment 731822

This section pretty much the same this day except the Honey Yogurt has a different topping.
View attachment 731823

I missed the other mornings, one of which included the infamous Coddled Eggs. Darn. 8-)
That bread selection looks pretty good compared to what Poly had last summer. I hope Poly is getting better with some of these choices.

I started looking the first day the AP rates came out and was able to grab a few days, and then stalked several times a day after that. I did see a few days of CL available but not for our dates...maybe 2 and 3 days together but not for a long length of stay unfortunately.

There are currently AP & general public discounts available thru July 10. Plus a dining gift card offer thru early September. I was also able to get an AP discount for July 4th week. There were probably not a lot of rooms available with the discounts because they were booked up the first day offered. There may have been no availability for your dates. But keep checking, because things do change as other people change or cancel their reservations.
I agree with this! As I've been looking a lot lol, I see different days with discounts popping up.

I feel your pain as I'm doing the same thing!! But congrats on finally getting the discount - and thanks for posting how you did it. I've also been checking my individual nights and do have one night booked with the discount. By the time I get done with booking individual nights, I will probably have paid off almost the entire trip, lol.
Ha, same! Booking and paying these individual nights was killing my credit card lol!

Reactions: TJA
That bread selection looks pretty good compared to what Poly had last summer. I hope Poly is getting better with some of these choices.
Those Fried Chicken Biscuits look yummy! As do the Shrimp and Grits! Thanks for sharing all these photos!
Am I the only one who looked at @GADisneyDad14 ’s pics and thought to themselves… “Wow, the kids offerings look really good.” 😂😋

These were from a different evening....

"Kids" offerings...
View attachment 731831

Herb Roasted Salmon w/ (something?) Lemon Butter Sauce, Beef Bourguignon w/ Baby Vegetables.
View attachment 731832

Same bread spread...
View attachment 731833

Seems like the same as the other night as well...
View attachment 731834

This section was different nightly... Crudite, Wedge Salad w/ Bacon & Blue Cheese, Watermelon Salad (can't really see it in the pic, but this was really good), Citrus Poaches Shrimp with Pineapple Aquachile.
View attachment 731835

Current wines, plus there's a sparkling wine just off pic. Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet. I have said this before but this selection always strikes me as a little odd given the abundance of good wine in the building.
View attachment 731836

Latest from the fridge. Coke, Coke Zero, Diet Coke, Sprite, various milks, Heineken, Angry Orchard, Mic Ultra, Sam Adams Winter Brew, Stella. I'm not sure what (if anything) is missing at this particular moment in that beer row... in the past they've had beers such as Bud Light, 420, and Goose Island 312.
View attachment 731837
Thanks for the pics! Are there typically a “kids offering” at all the CLs? My daughter is a picky eater and would definitely prefer that to the things I’ve seen from AKL CL.

Thanks for the pics! Are there typically a “kids offering” at all the CLs? My daughter is a picky eater and would definitely prefer that to the things I’ve seen from AKL CL.
BC does. I assume YC also does…I think the offerings at these resorts are the same or very similar.

WL did when we stayed there in 2017.

Filing this away for my future CL planning...:genie:

Do Poly Bungalows get any CL access?

A few weeks ago, I was seeing if anything exciting was available for our dates, and I stumbled upon available Bungalows. I couldn’t believe it, and booked it immediately.

But the more that I research it, I don’t think it is good for my family. I don’t see anything about CL perks and it seems like they are a bit far from everything.

Is there something I am missing? A perk that would make the cost at least a little more palatable? Paying the cost for the room and then still needing to buy all of our meals and drinks seems crazy. Even by Disney standards. Haha!

Do Poly Bungalows get any CL access?

A few weeks ago, I was seeing if anything exciting was available for our dates, and I stumbled upon available Bungalows. I couldn’t believe it, and booked it immediately.

But the more that I research it, I don’t think it is good for my family. I don’t see anything about CL perks and it seems like they are a bit far from everything.

Is there something I am missing? A perk that would make the cost at least a little more palatable? Paying the cost for the room and then still needing to buy all of our meals and drinks seems crazy. Even by Disney standards. Haha!

The Bungalows have access to DSS, but that’s it in terms of anything related to CL.

I stayed in one once and I’m glad we did (YOLO and all), but I probably wouldn’t want to do it again. WL Cabins, heck yes…Bungalow, not so much. Happy to elaborate on that if needed.

The Bungalows have access to DSS, but that’s it in terms of anything related to CL.

I stayed in one once and I’m glad we did (YOLO and all), but I probably wouldn’t want to do it again. WL Cabins, heck yes…Bungalow, not so much. Happy to elaborate on that if needed.
Thank you!!

I appreciate the insight and for confirming what I suspected in terms of overall experience. We will just stick to our original CL plans and cancel the Bungalow.

Thank you!!

I appreciate the insight and for confirming what I suspected in terms of overall experience. We will just stick to our original CL plans and cancel the Bungalow.

I mean, (most) everything is worth doing once so don’t let me dissuade you from it. It is cool/unique. Ordering your own food allows for a make-your-own-CL setup which isn’t all that bad. Plus the space, laundry, etc. So there are definitely some pros.

To me they do feel a little isolated out there - if it’s rainy/storm season it can be annoying given the exposed walking. The splash pool was cute but relatively impractical. Gravity works against wastewater so it gets “sucked” out from time to time, which makes a noticeable noise (this isn’t a major nit, just something to note).

Mine was more on the Hawaii side of things, not sure what I would think about being more on the TTC side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter