Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I have not seen that. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it is not what I have seen. More often they will bring an entire special plate, fully prepared, out to the person who needs it covered in plastic wrap.

It is slightly variable though, depending on the allergy. If it is breakfast and the allergy is shellfish, they might just say there's no shellfish served at breakfast (but you could still request a separate plate),but more or less they encourage the person to take food off the line.

At the other end, I have seen them provide a special plate with an entree off the allergen menu, WITH the allergen marker, same as you would get if you ate in a TS restaurant. (It looks like a large toothpick and says "allergy".)

Other times, they will simply prep a plate of fruit or something and have it waiting in the prep room, covered in plastic with that person's name on it.

Still other times, a chef will come in person and list off various options they can provide. This might be the case if the person has multiple allergies or is say, vegan +has an allergy.

It is a little variable in what the CL can/will do. It varies from hotel to hotel, and visit to visit at the same hotel over time.
Had it out 2 weeks ago at BWI. It's white, they leave it in the original box so it's well marked to not be mixed up. The regular one is silver. Easy to keep the 2 separate.

every CL offerings vary for everything. Goes way beyond food and not just for allergies. Heck, just last week I saw that Poly does not provide real napkins where both CR, BWI and WL (among others I'm sure) give you real napkins with silverware sets rolled inside. I'm so used to that that every meal I sat down without silverware while at Poly. I'm spoiled to have it on the table. I've learned a lot by having conversations with the manager and discovered just how much option they are given to running their lounges. Lene obtained really nice clear cups to use for hot drinks (makes them look so pretty to see the layers for some beverages). She gets really excited to see them in use. No other CL has them. It was something the sought out. Why others haven't no idea. It was something important to her so she got them.

I'm sure there are some allergy needs that get so complex there is simply no way for the need to be met. I imagine those guests really struggle anywhere they go

The only place I was offered an arrival drink was BC! But only once.
I just left the YC CL in December and received a welcome drink plus chocolates in my room that day and two other days on our 11 day trip but did not receive a pre vacation call. I did however had sent signature services emails prior to our trip and they were answered quickly numerous times.

Can anyone tell me what CLs have Coors Light? That is the only beer my husband will drink (I know!). Thanks!

I saw Bud Light at YC in December. It’s not the answer you’re looking for but I did see it in the BC marketplace. Don’t know if you request it if they can get it at CL. I wanted ginger ale, did not see it in the refrigerator at CL but they got some for me.

Can anyone tell me what CLs have Coors Light? That is the only beer my husband will drink (I know!). Thanks!
They can change them often so even if one had it now they could not have it later.
What you may want to do is email the DSS group and ask them if any CL can get it. They may know if it's even an option to order for any lounges.

Unfortunately we avoid beer colored water (lol) and have not noticed it specifically in any recent stay. It didn't stand out as something I saw anyone drinking. Our stays thus far this year have been at BWI, Poly and WL.

We’ve stayed at all of the club levels except for the wilderness lodge. Some more than others. Just our experience but the only two club levels we’ve been offered welcome drinks at are yacht club and animal kingdom. I will say we typically do online check in so we usually just go straight to our room. We were at poly cl in September and got a welcome gift but can’t recall what it was. We actually did interact with the club level hosts the first day because our room wasn’t ready so we had some questions about luggage etc. we were not offered a welcome drink. However they did direct us to the lounge. There were bottled waters downstairs near the welcome desks and not upstairs in the lounge. The waters were not cold but they would give you what you wanted if you asked and they were very nice about it.

Checked into YC Cl yesterday. Haven’t noticed much new since September. We have a nice quiet garden view room, quite a contrast from the room next to the lounge prep room we had last trip.

Yesterdays evening apps:
Salmon with lentils
Quinoa salad
Chicken tacos
Mini hot dogs
Caprese salad
Mixed olives
Plus the usual crudite, cheese & crackers.

The lounge was quiet today so I got some pictures

CF7BB27D-24B6-400E-8109-B80FE80C0EDB.jpeg1AF5ED18-8C55-485E-A0FC-3CCED72FDBE6.jpeg94318D49-FB21-4EC7-B39B-BCD4721B5D78.jpeg6C361863-A128-4A3C-B40B-C04EC2F0976F.jpeg

There is also a Tuna poke cup. The kids have Mac & cheese with add ins (cheese, chopped scallions, bacon bits, crushed gold fish). Usual crudite, ( cucumbers, grape tomatoes, roasted asparagus & cauliflower) cheese, crackers, hummus, rolls & bread. The cheese plate also had salami on it. Iced tea & lemonade are out.

Had full housekeeping & a cute towel heart on the bed.

E48BAB6F-77E9-45C2-8A2F-2771635B19BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Great pics. Thanks. The noisy room from last trip—do you remember what category it was? Was it CL-water view?

Great pics. Thanks. The noisy room from last trip—do you remember what category it was? Was it CL-water view?

Yes, it was room 5171 & it is waterview. The staff starts bringing supplies up by 6:30 am, so you hear carts & banging starting then. Plus they must fill ice into something because we heard the ice machine going a lot right away too.

Whew. I booked a GV-CL for this summer. I definitely want a nice, quiet room. Last time we did YC-CL we had a SV-CL.

We usually book water view too. I couldn’t stomach the rack rate this time so booked garden view for the first time. It’s a great room with a king bed.
Sounds great. I’m excited bc there are only a few GV-CL and they are hard to snag. We’ll need 2 queen beds though.
Have a great time.

Checked into YC Cl yesterday. Have noticed much new since September. We have a nice quiet garden view room, quite a contrast from the room next to the lounge prep room we had last trip.

Yesterdays evening apps:
Salmon
Quinoa salad
Chicken tacos
Mini hot dogs
Caprese salad
Mixed olives
Plus the usual crudite, cheese & crackers.

The lounge was quiet today so I got some pictures

View attachment 734933View attachment 734934View attachment 734935View attachment 734936

There is also a Tuna poke cup. The kids have Mac & cheese with add ins (cheese, chopped scallions, bacon bits, crushed gold fish). Usual crudite, ( cucumbers, grape tomatoes, roasted asparagus & cauliflower) cheese, crackers, hummus, rolls & bread. The cheese plate also had salami on it. Iced tea & lemonade ate out.

Had full housekeeping & a cute towel heart on the bed.

View attachment 734940
Interested in the breakfast offerings as well. We will be there in March

Interested in the breakfast offerings as well. We will be there in March

This morning there was hard boiled eggs, crepe with strawberries & whipped cream for topping, individual plain & strawberry yogurt cups; hot meat was ham; cold meat was deli roast beef I think with sliced cheese; mini lemon poppyseed muffins; banana bread; apple puff pastry; white & wheat bread; plain bagels; wheat English muffin & croissants. The cut fruit was pineapple; grapes & a mix of strawberries & blueberries. There was a hot egg dish, but I’m sorry I don’t eat those kinds of dishes so don’t remember what it was. Also 3 cold cereals.. corn flakes, fruit loops & ?. Plus rice Chex in individual packages. There are toppings for the oatmeal & bagels.

And the ice cream freezer has been well stocked. Although I heard a CM mention they wouldn’t be refilling it tonight because it’s going to be defrosted.

The afternoon snacks were the packages kettle chips, gold fish & animal crackers; cheese, crackers; crudite with dip & sugar & chocolate chip cookies. I know I’m forgetting a few things, sorry.

These are the candy jars outside the lounge (mints, star bursts, life savers).

5DA431F4-EE93-47A8-9A79-7DAA556845B5.jpeg

We had hot fudge sundaes from B & C take out window so didn’t look at the desserts.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter