Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just booked our next stay beginning May 4th for Tower CR Club. Coming for daughters cheer competition and adding on some days!

I admit that I don’t frequent the boards unless I have a trip planned.

Anyone willing to summarize what I missed CL wise since last May? Changes? Updates? Downgrades? :)

Hello, I am planning a trip to Disney for September 7, 2018. We are trying to decide between Poly CL or GF CL (main building). We last stayed at GF CL (outside building). We are going with our kids who will be 6 and 5. Which option would you chose? We are leaning towards Poly because we stayed at the GF last time but do not want to be disappointed. Thanks!
I just got back from staying Poly club level—-and have to admit it was pretty amazing. That view they have with floor to ceiling windows and two stories was fantastic. It was SO nice to have such an awesome view of the fireworks all the time.

Just booked our next stay beginning May 4th for Tower CR Club. Coming for daughters cheer competition and adding on some days!

I admit that I don’t frequent the boards unless I have a trip planned.

Anyone willing to summarize what I missed CL wise since last May? Changes? Updates? Downgrades? :)

You HAVE been MIA!

I’m generalizing, but from my perspective the various CLs have been pretty status quo since early 2017. DSS was added early 2017. The normal small changes here and there, but nothing overly major.

I was at Tower Club in April and Atrium Club in Sept... both were very similar experiences in terms of offerings. I saw more new CM faces in Sept than prior CR trips, but might have just been my timing.

Hope you have a great trip and nice to see you around!

You HAVE been MIA!

I’m generalizing, but from my perspective the various CLs have been pretty status quo since early 2017. DSS was added early 2017. The normal small changes here and there, but nothing overly major.

I was at Tower Club in April and Atrium Club in Sept... both were very similar experiences in terms of offerings. I saw more new CM faces in Sept than prior CR trips, but might have just been my timing.

Hope you have a great trip and nice to see you around!

I know, I know... I just find it depressing being on here without a planned trip

I remember you were at the Tower right before us last year!

So no major downgrades on food offerings from what you read?

I’m super excited to go now that I figured out bookings (which was a disaster as we just found out we are going and it coinciding with all the “May the 4th be with you” stuff going on that time. But I’m booked - and Ready. Wonder what I’ll find out changed, cause something always changes from year to year lol
I’ll be around again now a until May anyways lol

I know, I know... I just find it depressing being on here without a planned trip

I remember you were at the Tower right before us last year!

So no major downgrades on food offerings from what you read?

I’m super excited to go now that I figured out bookings (which was a disaster as we just found out we are going and it coinciding with all the “May the 4th be with you” stuff going on that time. But I’m booked - and Ready. Wonder what I’ll find out changed, cause something always changes from year to year lol
I’ll be around again now a until May anyways lol

Someone was just at Tower (@KurtC maybe?) and posted several pages back.

Here was my feedback from September Atrium. If anything the offerings maybe seemed a little lighter than Tower, but nothing really material. CR Atrium Club - Sept 2017

Can you imagine how nuts WDW is going to be on 5/4 down the road when Star Wars Land opens? Ugh!!

Someone was just at Tower (@KurtC maybe?) and posted several pages back.

Here was my feedback from September Atrium. If anything the offerings maybe seemed a little lighter than Tower, but nothing really material. CR Atrium Club - Sept 2017

Can you imagine how nuts WDW is going to be on 5/4 down the road when Star Wars Land opens? Ugh!!

Ugh :/ don’t even!

The first weekend in May seems to now be our new time to go instead of September. So as long as my daughter keeps getting invites to this cheer competition- yeah... not looking to more Star Wars stuff. Not to offend but. That’s just not Disney to me (I know t technically is now but not in my mind).
I mean I could not even get a Club Level Room with military discount anywhere consecutively and I have never had this problem. I was starting to panic. Luckily a Guest Services Manager came through for us

Thank you for that link - I will check out your September trip!

Ok I need some help. My DH and I ( well mainly just me) are planning our Anniversary trip for August ( quick 2 night trip) We were hoping for BWI CL but each time I've called there's no military discount, only the garden cottages...boo! Those are super cute but it rains WAY too much in August to have an outside room. So that leaves WL CL, BC CL, poly CL LV and CR Tower with a military discount. Poly and CR are the same price, BC is $200 less and WL is $300 less.
I hear lovely things about the poly CL but I've gotta say, I don't love this resort. I've decided it's because I live in Florida so the theme does nothing for me.
We've stayed at WL CL before ~5 yrs ago and we liked it but didn't love it.
CR sounds great but it's pushing our budget and only 2 ppl can stay in this room. Its 50/50 if we will have our kids with us.
BC CL, we've never stayed on CL here but we like the resort and the location.

I'm also considering CL at the Ritz at Grande lakes. Had anyone ever stayed here? They have a buy 2 nights, get a third night free promo, so that's tempting.

Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Ok I need some help. My DH and I ( well mainly just me) are planning our Anniversary trip for August ( quick 2 night trip) We were hoping for BWI CL but each time I've called there's no military discount, only the garden cottages...boo! Those are super cute but it rains WAY too much in August to have an outside room. So that leaves WL CL, BC CL, poly CL LV and CR Tower with a military discount. Poly and CR are the same price, BC is $200 less and WL is $300 less.
I hear lovely things about the poly CL but I've gotta say, I don't love this resort. I've decided it's because I live in Florida so the theme does nothing for me.
CR sounds great but it's pushing our budget and only 2 ppl can stay in this room. Its 50/50 if we will have our kids with us.

I'm also considering CL at the Ritz at Grande lakes. Had anyone ever stayed here? They have a buy 2 nights, get a third night free promo, so that's tempting.

Ditch the kids and do Tower! No debate. :-)

I can find my Tower Club posts from earlier this year if helpful. It is fundamentally different than any other resort/CL combination we have tried... really loved it there.

Didn't really get a lot of food pics on this trip, but here are a few. To be honest, I wasn't feeling evening apps on this trip. They were pretty much the same as they've been all year, generally speaking, so it's probably more me than anything else.

Breakfast....
View attachment 292762

Quite the display of roast beef. For breakfast. The meat was a chorizo-type sausage on another morning, and I think turkey on our last morning.
View attachment 292763

Shrimp lettuce wraps out mid-day. Also a potato salad, which was new for me.
View attachment 292764

More mid-day snacks. The "Sriracha Fried Chicken Salad" was new to me too. Both the potato salad and chicken salad were ingredients in other dishes that appeared for evening apps (re-using ingredients in the kitchen, I guess).
View attachment 292765

For 12/31, they had a more elaborate display of evening apps, highlited by a Prime Rib carving station. Don't get excited, it wasn't that good, for my tastes. I thought 7/4 was a MUCH better "party" spread than this night, if I'm being honest.
View attachment 292766

That's that chicken salad in the croissants. Maximizing both breakfast and snack leftovers! :rotfl:
View attachment 292767

A nice big meat/cheese tray - bigger than usual.
View attachment 292768

Can't believe I'm about to say this. Some of these small plates are getting too exotic for me... almost like they are trying 'too h' to be fancy. Sometimes I do find myself thinking back to the basic Hawaiian meatballs and sticky wing days.
View attachment 292769

Basic veggies. In general, they had everything nicely labeled during servings, which hasn't always been the case at Poly.
View attachment 292770

Not a fan of small plates!

So many lounges doing that, ugh!

i preferred the old evening items but like the afternoon better now. Desserts could have a better selection but I'm happy with alcohol choices.

The lounge is still my fav!

All those toiletries! Rpc for over 1200 a night we got shampoo, conditioner, lotion, soap. That was it!

Looking forward to sl! Hope we get the good food, lol it's so random. Dd loves the kids corn dogs, not sure if they offered anymore?

As long as she gets her pogmosa, (yep can make at gf) with scones and ds gets cookies they will be happy.

Thanks for the pix, loved them all and your commentary too!

I can find my Tower Club posts from earlier this year if helpful. It is fundamentally different than any other resort/CL combination we have tried... really loved it there.

What he said!

You’ve got to do Tower CL!
The most personal attention from CM’s ever!
Did you ask for a double queen room? They do have 2 of them in the Tower CL. So maybe it would work even if you bring the kids.

Feel free to ask anything you would like to know :)

I will be at AKL-CL the first week of February for my annual birthday trip! I have spent 11 of my last 12 birthdays there (2017 I was in Australia & New Zealand) so I think it’s officially my “tradition”! :thumbsup2

If I can figure out how to post photos from my iPhone I will post photos of the Lounge offerings. I just haven’t figured out how to do it since the last Dis update several years back!

Anyone have any advice?!

I will be at AKL-CL the first week of February for my annual birthday trip! I have spent 11 of my last 12 birthdays there (2017 I was in Australia & New Zealand) so I think it’s officially my “tradition”! :thumbsup2

If I can figure out how to post photos from my iPhone I will post photos of the Lounge offerings. I just haven’t figured out how to do it since the last Dis update several years back!

Anyone have any advice?!
I email my pix to myself sized small . Then use the upload button when posting. Then later I erase my 2nd picture so my phone not so full.

Pm me if need more.

Happy Birthday too!

Anyone have any advice?!

Hey @RachelTori! :wave2:

Happy New Year!

I do what @trishadono said if I’m just doing one or two and need to do it quickly.

When I do most of my photos (which are taken on an iPhone).... I go to iCloud on my PC, download en masse the ones I want, and “Edit” the files in the Paint program to re-size them.

I can be more specific on any of those steps if needed. Obviously only applies if you have an iPhone & PC.

There are other services - like Flickr - that operate like Photobucket, but I’m not sure exactly how they work.

Hope that helps! :surfweb:

You sound like you want bc cl. I only tried it once and the new lounge was large, there is a bathroom there for checkin/out days too. There was lots of great food options that were pretty mainstream vs foo foo ones.

The location foe Epcot , having SAB are pluses.

Biggest downside was the lounge is so far from pool it was/could be awkward to take items to the pool from lounge like you can at poly and gf sl .

Long winding halls but all std rooms on same floor.

Good luck, it is always hard to choose.

I would pick that but what happens when the kids decide to come and those rooms don't sleep 5? I can't fit my family of 4 in 2 beds so I would then have to scramble to move and choices may be few.

I need to try Tower! You people keep talking about it lol..maybe my next pin I'll call for pricing ::yes::

Hey @RachelTori! :wave2:

Happy New Year!

I do what @trishadono said if I’m just doing one or two and need to do it quickly.

When I do most of my photos (which are taken on an iPhone).... I go to iCloud on my PC, download en masse the ones I want, and “Edit” the files in the Paint program to re-size them.

I can be more specific on any of those steps if needed. Obviously only applies if you have an iPhone & PC.

There are other services - like Flickr - that operate like Photobucket, but I’m not sure exactly how they work.

Hope that helps! :surfweb:

I will try on Monday, maybe my son can do for me, kid is smarter than his mom with stuff:rotfl:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter