Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

If I went to a villa at akl after my last stay the dilemma would be:

Jambo only has one full bathroom but is closer to the restaurants.

Kidani has 2 bathrooms ( like blt set up) but a hike for food.

(for the 1 bedrooms)

Do all of the 1 bdrm villas have 2 bathrooms?

Click on your name, then on the right column 2nd down click on conversations, then on the top right in navy click start conversation.

Hope that helps.:flower:

Thank you for replying. Very kind of you. I feel like an old man.....I did your instructions and found the "converstaions" menu, but I no option for "start conversation". Would you be so kind to send me a conversation, so I can see if it shows up in my "conversations" area?

Final BWI CL photos. Pretty neat what this place does compared to others, I must say. These were all from yesterday (Sunday, 2/26).

File Feb 27, 12 16 04 PM.jpeg

This was in their room when they got back from the race. Very thoughtful.
2.jpeg

Afternoon snacks yesterday. No idea what it is, but looks good! :confused3
3.jpeg

4.jpeg

Definitely not taking my kids anywhere near this place....
5.jpeg

Well, well. Not sure if this is just something special post-race, or a normal Sunday thing? This was afternoon service.
6.jpeg

I love the little baggies. WL had these too with their make-your-own trail mix.
7.jpeg

Dessert service.
8.jpeg

Macaroons seem to be the Disney fad these days. Did they have some extra morning danishes to get rid of? :lmao:
9.jpeg

That's all from BWI! :thumbsup2

Thank you for replying. Very kind of you. I feel like an old man.....I did your instructions and found the "converstaions" menu, but I no option for "start conversation". Would you be so kind to send me a conversation, so I can see if it shows up in my "conversations" area?

I think you need either 10 or thereabout posts before you can private message someone - so that may be why its not showing up yet :)

You have to have a certain number of posts, I think it's 10, for that feature to work.

Final BWI CL photos. Pretty neat what this place does compared to others, I must say. These were all from yesterday (Sunday, 2/26).

View attachment 222670

View attachment 222671

View attachment 222672

View attachment 222673

View attachment 222674

Well, well. Not sure if this is just something special post-race, or a normal Sunday thing? This was afternoon service.
View attachment 222675

View attachment 222676

Dessert service.
View attachment 222677

Macaroons seem to be the Disney fad these days. Did they have some extra morning danishes to get rid of? :lmao:
View attachment 222678

Looks like Mrs.GADisneydad is good at taking foodie pics too!! ::yes:: loving the pics & food options, view is great too -- noise may be the only problem!

Looks like Mrs.GADisneydad is good at taking foodie pics too!! ::yes:: loving the pics & food options, view is great too -- noise may be the only problem!

Need to get her to work on better lighting! Lol...

So her assessment on the noise level was that it was fine but you could hear some noise on the Boardwalk.

The 10k woke them up Saturday morning at 5AM (obviously not a normal noise event).

She said this morning a CM was pushing some kind of big roller cart on the boardwalk just after 6AM which woke them up. I think the cart rolling on those boards was the problem. Although this is sort of like the sand dragger that always starts up on the Poly beach around 6:30....makes me chuckle every time. It's my Poly alarm clock.

Obviously noise is very subjective but she said overall it was fine and it wouldn't impact her from staying with a BW view again in the future.

sure

Two quick questions - we've got a standard club room at BWI booked for mid-September, for our second trip to the world & specifically Food & Wine. Our previous trip was to POFQ, and we had snacks/water/beer delivered to our room from Garden Grocer. We're looking forward to the snacks/beer available to us in the lounge, but I'm curious about bottles of water. On our last trip we tried very hard to stay hydrated and each carried a bottle of water every day. Is it worth us shipping water to the room in advance? Or will that be available in the lounge?

My second question is about the standard room view versus a boardwalk view. Back when I first booked the room, I was confused about the different view types so I called and was told that the only difference in club rooms was standard and deluxe. Now there's a third "boardwalk" view category that wasn't available previously. I'm taking that to mean that our balcony will face EPCOT, and not the Boardwalk? (And if so, is it worth the upcharge for a boardwalk view?)

I tried but because you are new it won't let me post to you. Keep posting and responding to people until i think its 10 posts then it should work.

If someone else remembers the number you need let us know. Thanks

Thanks for all the photos @GADisneyDad14 !!

I may have to consider the boardwalk one day, though for the next few years I foresee us only doing AKL or Polynesian lol still hoping I can get AKL as a home resort through Disney with DVC, I don't want to lose out on all the extra's buying resale if possible.

Need to get her to work on better lighting! Lol...

So her assessment on the noise level was that it was fine but you could hear some noise on the Boardwalk.

The 10k woke them up Saturday morning at 5AM (obviously not a normal noise event).

She said this morning a CM was pushing some kind of big roller cart on the boardwalk just after 6AM which woke them up. I think the cart rolling on those boards was the problem. Although this is sort of like the sand dragger that always starts up on the Poly beach around 6:30....makes me chuckle every time. It's my Poly alarm clock.

Obviously noise is very subjective but she said overall it was fine and it wouldn't impact her from staying with a BW view again in the future.

HAHA - and many thanks to the Mrs. for the great reviews AND pics! :p One of the biggest issues with DD's ADHD is background noise. Hopefully the Poly sand dragger (what is that even??) won't be a problem! Although I'm up at the crack of dawn, she's usually the late sleeper of the family. Next year when we BB and hopefully book BWI I'll have to find out of there's an inside room with less noise as I know all too well the sound of boardwalks and rolling carts. :)

View attachment 222670

View attachment 222671

View attachment 222672

View attachment 222673

View attachment 222674

View attachment 222675

View attachment 222676

Dessert service.
View attachment 222677

View attachment 222678

Holy cow! Ice cream sundaes, creme brulee and macaroons:cloud9:

HAHA - and many thanks to the Mrs. for the great reviews AND pics! :p One of the biggest issues with DD's ADHD is background noise. Hopefully the Poly sand dragger (what is that even??) won't be a problem! Although I'm up at the crack of dawn, she's usually the late sleeper of the family. Next year when we BB and hopefully book BWI I'll have to find out of there's an inside room with less noise as I know all too well the sound of boardwalks and rolling carts. :)

Every morning they'll drag the sand with a metal grate pulled by a motorized cart type of thing. Sort of like what you'd see at a baseball game when they clean-up the infield.

I've often seen (and heard) them do this pretty darn early... like in the 6 o'clock hour. Sometimes it's later than that, but a few times I've been like :confused3 about why so early.

But it's more background noise than anything else. Just like the boat horns. Toot toot.

Every morning they'll drag the sand with a metal grate pulled by a motorized cart type of thing. Sort of like what you'd see at a baseball game when they clean-up the infield.

I've often seen (and heard) them do this pretty darn early... like in the 6 o'clock hour. Sometimes it's later than that, but a few times I've been like :confused3 about why so early.

But it's more background noise than anything else. Just like the boat horns. Toot toot.

As long as its not like a lawn mower we're good. Thank you! :)

Final BWI CL photos. Pretty neat what this place does compared to others, I must say.

Thanks again for taking the time to post all the pics :).

Looks like Mrs.GADisneydad is good at taking foodie pics too!! ::yes:: loving the pics & food options, view is great too

:thumbsup2

Two quick questions - we've got a standard club room at BWI booked for mid-September, for our second trip to the world & specifically Food & Wine. Our previous trip was to POFQ, and we had snacks/water/beer delivered to our room from Garden Grocer. We're looking forward to the snacks/beer available to us in the lounge, but I'm curious about bottles of water. On our last trip we tried very hard to stay hydrated and each carried a bottle of water every day. Is it worth us shipping water to the room in advance? Or will that be available in the lounge?

My second question is about the standard room view versus a boardwalk view. Back when I first booked the room, I was confused about the different view types so I called and was told that the only difference in club rooms was standard and deluxe. Now there's a third "boardwalk" view category that wasn't available previously. I'm taking that to mean that our balcony will face EPCOT, and not the Boardwalk? (And if so, is it worth the upcharge for a boardwalk view?)

We've never stayed BWI CL so I can't answer about water availability in the lounge, but if you drink a lot of water, I think I'd opt for having water shipped to have in my room so it's readily available. Hopefully others will give their input/opinion on the water as well as rooms/views :flower3:.

Which view do you have booked, Theme Park View or Standard/Bay Lake View? This will impact my advice.

I am not sure where the King beds are on that floor... I assume there are not very many of them? I need to research that more. How critical is getting the King bed? If this were me I don't think I'd want to use my request on this because there are other, more important requests, but that's just me.

If noise is a concern, my opinion would be that you generally don't want to be on the Chef Mickey's side, which is the south end of the building. One time we had the second to last TPV room on the Chef Mickey's side and it was somewhat noisy. They play a song / have you wave your napkins every once in awhile. We could hear it in the room with the door closed along with general restaurant noise... plates clinking, kids shouting, etc. It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either. DD was 9 months on that trip so I remember it well. She was fine, but my kids will sleep through anything.

Our room last fall was a TPV room on the north end closer to the MK. I much preferred this room and being away from Chef Mickey's, and of course the view to MK was closer. Although you trade off one noise for another. You could hear the dull roar of the bus traffic to/from the MK bus stop. Again, not horrible and not enough to bother us, but it wasn't dead quiet either.

I don't think the 12th floor is "loud", but it is an open atrium hotel so of course noise tends to drift up. It's a fun "I'm in the heart of Disney" kind of noise.

If it makes you feel any better, all Disney resorts have noise in my experience. CR was no different than the others. CR is also one of my favorites!

We booked the "standard" room, which I assumed was the Bay Lake view although it doesn't specifically say. I know I didn't pay extra for TPV. I would gladly give up a King bed if it meant more peace and quiet for my sleeping toddler. He's a fairly sound sleeper, but I'm already a little worried about the toddler in the room situation since we are used to booking suites where it's easier to sequester him a bit more. That sounds awful, but I'm sure you know what I mean! Happy sleeping toddler = happy parents :yay:. Thanks for helping us sort through the options!

We booked the "standard" room, which I assumed was the Bay Lake view although it doesn't specifically say. I know I didn't pay extra for TPV. I would gladly give up a King bed if it meant more peace and quiet for my sleeping toddler. He's a fairly sound sleeper, but I'm already a little worried about the toddler in the room situation since we are used to booking suites where it's easier to sequester him a bit more. That sounds awful, but I'm sure you know what I mean! Happy sleeping toddler = happy parents :yay:. Thanks for helping us sort through the options!

Yes, Standard View at CR Atrium is a Bay Lake View. I have never stayed on the Bay Lake side but I've always wanted to and will next time we go to CR. I love Bay Lake! With the lounge on the TPV side you really don't need a TPV room here, in my opinion (but of course it's nice!).

Ok, so this makes your decision easier. In my opinion, you want to be here on the map, hopefully you can see the yellow outline (I also attached a file that may be more legible). Basically anything on the northeast quadrant of the floor.

Again, I'm not sure about the king bed situation here. There may be enough that requesting one is OK, but maybe not? I'll see if I can find something with more info.

BTW, have you looked into the 14th floor Tower Club rooms? There are suites up there. Not all show up on Disney's website. May be an option if you want something bigger than a standard room.

CR Map.jpg

Attachments

• CR Map.pdf
    162.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello all. We will be doing a split stay in August and have some room requests. Should we contact the IPL with our requests? If so, how far in advance should we do that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter