• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

@GADisneyDad14 i wish I would've known you just went to the CR Tower. You could've warned them we will be there in a few weeks

They might not allow us back after this trip - it's going to be a disaster between my husband not being there and this cheer competition...

Do you remember specific castmembers you interacted with during your last stay?
Same for @Ewoks :)

Haha, too funny.

You know, we had great CM interactions but I'm kicking myself for not getting names. We saw a face we recognized from Atrium in September, Amanda I think? Holly (I think) was there in the mornings, she and my wife hit it off.

We were at CR the day the Blue Angels flew over MK last week. We watched from the park but when we got back to CR the CMs wanted us all to see the videos they had taken on their phones. The angle was incredible up there.

A younger male manager-looking type was around quite often and was very engaging.

An older male CM - who I had also seen at Atrium in September - pulled me aside one morning. I thought I was in trouble or my kids had done something bad! He said "look here, if you need ANYthing, you need to tell.... if you don't tell me what you need, I won't know what you need... so if you need it, you find me and tell me." I appreciated his bluntness and customer service!

I hate that we only had 2 nights, too short to really get in a rhythm and have more lounge time. Your long trips are making me jealous! :-)

Tower definitely does inspire more CM interaction - if you want it - given the limited # of people.

Of course not every CM is a gem, but if I think about our collective CL adventures, CR has really had some of the best CMs we've come across.

An older male CM - who I had also seen at Atrium in September - pulled me aside one morning. I thought I was in trouble or my kids had done something bad! He said "look here, if you need ANYthing, you need to tell.... if you don't tell me what you need, I won't know what you need... so if you need it, you find me and tell me." I appreciated his bluntness and customer service!

That's Paul, he's usually there early in the mornings. Very nice!

I have a question about GF CL, we are staying in May 17, we wanted but could not get a deluxe 2queen room main building, I know there are only 6. So we took what we could get. But looking forward to 2018 we decided we better book now, we had three different dates early march, mid May, or early sept, so not prime season, all three dates say no to the deluxe 2 queen bed rooms, so we moved around a little and still got no to all choices. So people, you can not book these rooms on line, they never show up, but you can not book them a year out, or 18 months out. Any clue who to book these room? Because if we really can not book them, we are going to just go ahead with our second choice for next year and skip GF.

You can't book 2018 stays yet, that's why they are not showing up. When they do open them, typically in May/June you will have access to only 365 days. So you won't be able to book Sept. 2018 trip until Sept. 2017. Also, that's awful BC CL wouldn't bring you stuff when you are sick. Last year at CSR in the business class, they brought my little one gatorade, ginger ale, cookies, along with a stuffed Donald and Goofy when they found out he was sick. It was totally unexpected and nothing we asked for but it makes perfect sense to not want to get others infected! I'm so sorry that happened to you.

I have a question about GF CL, we are staying in May 17, we wanted but could not get a deluxe 2queen room main building, I know there are only 6. So we took what we could get. But looking forward to 2018 we decided we better book now, we had three different dates early march, mid May, or early sept, so not prime season, all three dates say no to the deluxe 2 queen bed rooms, so we moved around a little and still got no to all choices. So people, you can not book these rooms on line, they never show up, but you can not book them a year out, or 18 months out. Any clue who to book these room? Because if we really can not book them, we are going to just go ahead with our second choice for next year and skip GF.
Those rooms are not available online you have to call.

Also there are floor plans of both styles on page 1 of the gf thread if anyone is curious. I think one style there are current pix as well.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-information-questions.3336950/#post-52391409

Sometimes people have reported getting discounts.

Last edited:
You can't book 2018 stays yet, that's why they are not showing up. When they do open them, typically in May/June you will have access to only 365 days. So you won't be able to book Sept. 2018 trip until Sept. 2017. Also, that's awful BC CL wouldn't bring you stuff when you are sick. Last year at CSR in the business class, they brought my little one gatorade, ginger ale, cookies, along with a stuffed Donald and Goofy when they found out he was sick. It was totally unexpected and nothing we asked for but it makes perfect sense to not want to get others infected! I'm so sorry that happened to you.

That's not exactly true. You can book up to 499 days out by calling.

Those rooms are not available online you have to call.

Also there are floor plans of both styles on page 1 of the gf thread if anyone is curious. I think one style there are current pix as well.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...-information-questions.3336950/#post-52391409

Sometimes people have reported getting discounts.
I wrote that, you can not book these rooms online, need to know how you do book them because no matter what dates I come up with they tell me these rooms are unavailable. Are they really that hard to get.

That's not exactly true. You can book up to 499 days out by calling.

I have been calling, as I say I called for next March, may and sept. I moved my dates around until I thought the cast member would be upset, every date I try comes up no, eventhis year, I called and every date came up no, I thought it was because I did just 6 months out, but no every 2 queen deluxe was taken, are these rooms that hard to get or do they safe them for something else.

I have been calling, as I say I called for next March, may and sept. I moved my dates around until I thought the cast member would be upset, every date I try comes up no, eventhis year, I called and every date came up no, I thought it was because I did just 6 months out, but no every 2 queen deluxe was taken, are these rooms that hard to get or do they safe them for something else.

They could be booked but I think that is unlikely if they checked several dates that far out. A more plausible explanation is that the CM is unaware of how to book it. Call back and tell them you want to book category BO at GF. That is the internal code for the room. If booked the description should read main building deluxe. It will not say queen deluxe, but it is the 2 queen. The other category would say king deluxe. HTH. I was able to book one last month for late June for an unexpected trip and our normal room was not available. I was also able to add the discount when it came out. Was very surprised by that.

I wrote that, you can not book these rooms online, need to know how you do book them because no matter what dates I come up with they tell me these rooms are unavailable. Are they really that hard to get.
Sorry I must skimmed ,oops .

One other issue is some do not really understand all the different room categories.

i called for that room myself and I felt like I had to explain things. (just the other day)

Good luck!

we are booking club level. Which would you pick? Standard view Cl at Poly? or, Deluxe at Wilderness Lodge?

We haven't stayed CL at the Poly, but we loved WL CL! With that said, I don't think you can go wrong with either one. If you don't mind being on a different floor as well as having a little bit of a walk to the lounge, WL CL is amazing. With that said, Poly CL has gotten a lot of positive reviews lately. Good luck deciding, but I think you'll have a great time no matter which one you choose :wizard:.

I guess it is possible a deluxe queen isn't available for any of your dates, but I agree with others that you have probably talked to a few CMs who aren't aware you can book RO 499 days out (and therefore don't know how to do it). I would call back and see if you can get a CM who is more knowledgeable. Good luck :).

Sorry I must skimmed ,oops .

One other issue is some do not really understand all the different room categories.

i called for that room myself and I felt like I had to explain things. (just the other day)

Good luck!

Is there a different name for the room than deluxe queen main building, that is what I ask for and they always say deluxe king is available, maybe I'm giving the wrong info for them to look up.

Hey guys. So, after some consideration, I'm between YC CL and GF SL. Do you feel one is better than the other? Are there more offerings at GF? I'm torn on whether to stay put at YC and be with our friends or do our own thing and stay at GF. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Hey guys. So, after some consideration, I'm between YC CL and GF SL. Do you feel one is better than the other? Are there more offerings at GF? I'm torn on whether to stay put at YC and be with our friends or do our own thing and stay at GF. Thanks in advance for your advice!

I would go GF, but my only reason is I hate BC and YC is to close for my comfort, I liked the CL at YC, but since it is a shared resort with BC I just will never stay again. I am not a fan of SAB either.

Full disclosure, I have not stayed YC CL but just got back from GF SL.

For me, between the two I would let your park preference/style/touring plan/resort preference dictate this more than picking one CL over another.

But if I were making that decision, I would choose YC CL.

I would go GF, but my only reason is I hate BC and YC is to close for my comfort, I liked the CL at YC, but since it is a shared resort with BC I just will never stay again. I am not a fan of SAB either.

Thanks for your opinion! I appreciate it!

Full disclosure, I have not stayed YC CL but just got back from GF SL.

For me, between the two I would let your park preference/style/touring plan/resort preference dictate this more than picking one CL over another.

But if I were making that decision, I would choose YC CL.

Thanks for your opinion! My pluses with YC is the area (love walking around after dinner and the extremely close walk to EPCOT) and of course SAB for the kids. The Grand Floridian pluses - so close to MK, the beautiful Christmas tree and Gingerbread house (which we go to see every year) - love the lobby! So I was hoping the CL offerings might help me decide lol

Thanks for your opinion! My pluses with YC is the area (love walking around after dinner and the extremely close walk to EPCOT) and of course SAB for the kids. The Grand Floridian pluses - so close to MK, the beautiful Christmas tree and Gingerbread house (which we go to see every year) - love the lobby! So I was hoping the CL offerings might help me decide lol

I've been working to resize my photos from last week, I'll try to get to them soon! I might get :duck:on the thread but SL wasn't really my favorite for CL food. There are a few parts of the offerings that shine, but I was overall a bit underwhelmed. Although I remember having some of the same feelings with RPC last year. I think it's more me letting the "idea" of the GF CL's get bigger in my head pre-trip than they really are, so it's more my fault.

Sorry I can't compare YC food options, although the recent pics posted look pretty darn good.

At least that's a good dilemma to have, YC vs GF. Can't really make a wrong choice. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter