Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Awesome! The pictures really helped. We requested for the third floor through our travel agent for a balcony.. do they usually give what you request? Also, do they pipe in happily ever after music into a TPV room?

No problem. :thumbsup2

I would recommend you also e-mail Disney Signature Services (DSS) with your room request, or maybe just e-mail them asking if they can confirm what is noted on your reservation - JUST IN CASE. Their e-mail is: disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com, include your confirmation # in the e-mail. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.

Do they usually give what you request? In my experience, I have found that Disney will try to honor room requests, but of course there's no guaranty. Many of the Poly CL trips in my sig were TPV reservations. I had a good run with the third floor requests being honored but did get a second floor room in May. While it does give me some heartburn because we just really like an outdoor space, I do go into any Poly TPV stay knowing there's a chance I may get the 2nd floor and I may just have to live with it (at least that's what I say to myself!).

Music for HEA to a TPV room? You'll be able to hear the HEA music coming from the speakers in the ground in front of the Hawaii longhouse. The volume tends to be a little on the low side and can vary a bit depending on how close you are to any given speaker - but they are pretty consistently spread out in front of the building in different spots. When I was there the first week of July they had had a lighting strike somewhere around that put the speakers out of commission - no Polynesian music during the day, no HEA music. By the end of the trip I 'think' they had fixed this so probably a non-issue now. But, just an example of how sometimes random stuff can happen.

I do wish Poly had the HEA music on a TV channel like they do at CR, but alas... Disney ignores my comment on that one on each and every Poly survey! :goodvibes

Hope that helps!

Just booked a last minute trip to BWI Innkeeper's Club. We have recently stayed at Old Faithful Lounge and Regatta Club. Both had outstanding CM and we had great time(s). Having trouble finding recent reviews of Innkeeper's Club. Someone please tell me we didn't make a mistake

We just booked a very last minute trip for the end of July (like 9 days from now!) on Saturday. I was very surprised to get a call yesterday from Signature Services (new concierge name?) asking if they could help in any way. She confirmed my room request and noted it was for our anniversary. We're ticking a bucket list item by staying in the Garden Cottages since this is a relaxing trip with nothing pre planned.

We had the choice of GF or BWI and chose BWI instead. I personally think it is one of the best Club Level experiences at Disney. CMs were always helpful and cheerful. I think you'll be very happy with your choice!

I'm generalizing but BWI CL seems to get some of the most consistent positive reviews around here, especially from repeat CL guests.

I agree ;).

We are at the Poly, was staying Club but was upgraded to the Tonga suites in the ambassador suite. We have stayed in a 2 bedroom club suite at BC before, but this service and room is amazing. The included breakfast and appetizers room service surprised us and is amazing!!!! Also the slippers, haven't seen those in other club rooms, if I remember correctly.

Congrats on the great upgrade! Hope you're having a good time :wizard:.

We are staying AKL CL in February. We have booked standard room. Do all rooms have the vanity area outside of the bathroom?

Yes

I asked this a while back and didn't get a response so trying again. I am planning a large group gathering of at least 9 adults and I want us to be all together (yes I know I've lost my mind!). I'm trying to figure out were to stay. Years ago we stayed in a thee bedroom suite at the GF RPC and I would prefer to stay at a CL resort again. MY favorite resort is the BWI but I don't know if they would be able to have enough connecting rooms to have us all fit. If I remember correctly the Steeplechase suite has only one add on bedroom? Not totally against staying in a DVC 3 bedroom grand villa but we are not DVC owners and I have heard that availability is next to none if you aren't using points. Plenty of time to plan just looking at options now. Can anyone help? Has anyone on here been able to pull this off? It goes without saying that this will be a once in a lifetime trip and the prices of these rooms will be insane. I have no interest in staying off property.

Just booked a last minute trip to BWI Innkeeper's Club. We have recently stayed at Old Faithful Lounge and Regatta Club. Both had outstanding CM and we had great time(s). Having trouble finding recent reviews of Innkeeper's Club. Someone please tell me we didn't make a mistake
Our favorite CL by far and we have stayed at a number of them. You will have a great time!

I asked this a while back and didn't get a response so trying again. I am planning a large group gathering of at least 9 adults and I want us to be all together (yes I know I've lost my mind!). I'm trying to figure out were to stay. Years ago we stayed in a thee bedroom suite at the GF RPC and I would prefer to stay at a CL resort again. MY favorite resort is the BWI but I don't know if they would be able to have enough connecting rooms to have us all fit. If I remember correctly the Steeplechase suite has only one add on bedroom? Not totally against staying in a DVC 3 bedroom grand villa but we are not DVC owners and I have heard that availability is next to none if you aren't using points. Plenty of time to plan just looking at options now. Can anyone help? Has anyone on here been able to pull this off? It goes without saying that this will be a once in a lifetime trip and the prices of these rooms will be insane. I have no interest in staying off property.

Have you looked into CR Tower Club? The 2BR sleeps 8 adults and I think you can add connecting rooms as well - the 1BR I stayed in in April had a connecting door to the 2BR suite next door. I think you could connect pretty much one whole side to make a mega suite if you really want to!

You have to call to book most Tower Club options. It may be worth looking into?

I loved staying there....

We have poly cl booked at the moment but now I am starting to change my mind. Thinking we might be happier at BWI. Anyone have any suggestions?? Which CL experience is better?

I keep reading really good things about BWI.

Ahh, ok. Just one person's opinion but for me, my choice of resorts usually is driven more by the resort itself and/or proximity to a park or transportation - those are sort of the critical cornerstones/foundations of a good WDW trip for me. The CL part is somewhat of a secondary consideration.

For us, we tend to be MK-centric with the kiddos, so gravitate around the MK resorts (especially the monorail resorts). I could see us maybe migrating more to the Epcot resorts a bit more as the kids get older. I very much prefer Poly as it's somewhat close to the best of both worlds with easy monorail/boat access to MK and monorail access to Epcot, which is where we spend the next most amount of time outside of MK.

If you choose to go the DVC route, you can rent points. Its easy via a company like Davids. So as long as you book 11 months out, you'll stand a very good chance of getting what you want. The 3 bedroom grand villas at GFV are AMAZING! Plus the staff there is impeccable, they're like real life Mary Poppins. Of course, you won't have CL access so its a give and take.

That's very true. It does have the best of both worlds, with the monorail
/boat option. I've been reading a lot of websites that have negative things to say about the poly so that is what was making me change my mind. Everyone has there own opinions and what one person doesn't like about the hotel is something I might love. I am going to stick with what I have. :)

That's very true. It does have the best of both worlds, with the monorail
/boat option. I've been reading a lot of websites that have negative things to say about the poly so that is what was making me change my mind. Everyone has there own opinions and what one person doesn't like about the hotel is something I might love. I am going to stick with what I have. :)

The Internet and sites like this are both a blessing and a curse for travel, right? You can read a few bad reviews that send your thoughts in a tailspin. Been there, done that! You have to sort of take everything with a grain of salt - including anything I've said! It's all so subjective and there are so many nuances from resort to resort, it makes deciding so tough.

Hope you have a great trip, whatever you end up deciding. :-)

We have poly cl booked at the moment but now I am starting to change my mind. Thinking we might be happier at BWI. Anyone have any suggestions?? Which CL experience is better?

I have to say that is the split stay that we are doing this summer from BWI to Poly. I agree with @GADisneyDad14 and do not make the choice between an EPCOT resort and a MK by the CL experience. In the EPCOT area we pick the BWI over the BC or YC because of the CL experience - the BWI is hands down a much warmer feeling. The BWI CL CMs are the best and we love being there so we would pick the BWI over the BC for the CL. With the MK resorts we pick the Poly because of the feel of the hotel. It is just home to us - love the whole theme. We do love the CR also but the Poly lounge is much nicer to us. To choose between the BWI and the Poly depends which parks you would be going to more. Our kids love EPCOT and MK so that is why we do a split stay - but if I had to pick only 1 it would be the Poly since this trip we will be at MK a lot but we have done just the BWI CL at times and loved it.

I very much prefer Poly as it's somewhat close to the best of both worlds with easy monorail/boat access to MK and monorail access to Epcot

:thumbsup2

I've been reading a lot of websites that have negative things to say about the poly so that is what was making me change my mind. Everyone has there own opinions and what one person doesn't like about the hotel is something I might love. I am going to stick with what I have. :)

I agree, as every resort has both negative and positive reports....but what one person sees as negative, someone else might see as positive ;).

The Internet and sites like this are both a blessing and a curse for travel, right? You can read a few bad reviews that send your thoughts in a tailspin. Been there, done that! You have to sort of take everything with a grain of salt - including anything I've said! It's all so subjective and there are so many nuances from resort to resort, it makes deciding so tough.

::yes::

Going to be at BC CL in 38 days, can anyone tell me what the nightly food offerings are?

I can't help with food offerings, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Has anyone else seen a drop in the DSS? Last person I spoke to on the phone had just a "tired/why are you bothering me" tone. And I sent an email last Friday asking if they can assist with 2 Fastpasses should I encounter problems logging in and was told sorry we can't help you, those FP are popular but you can call the internet help desk if need be.

Ok - I just heard back from DSS - they will indeed help with booking F&W ticketed events, but the email emphasizes "within their business hours" - which starts at 9 am. Since I'm assuming that the rest of the world is going to start calling/booking at 7 am, that presents a little bit of a conundrum on my end - but for everyone else there's an answer. (I know there are other folks who will be able to book two days earlier, so I'm still worried about missing out on events...)

A quick follow up to last week's message - I just got off of the phone with DSS - they called me at work to tell me that they were following up on my inquiry, and as a club level guest they could go ahead and pre-book the Food & Wine event I had inquired about. So I'm pretty darn pleased with that situation.
:tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter