• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I agree I was looking for a bin or a tray to put the dishes on but of course nothing.

I would have searched for a place to put my dirty dishes as well.

It is quite wonderful, isn’t it? :cloud9:

View attachment 273599

What a beautiful view!

Just switched my first 3 nights at YC to BWI yesterday. First night CL Boardwalk View. Excited to try it.

Hope you have a great time! BWI CL gets great reviews!

Last edited:
FYI for those with upcoming trips that aren't closely following the Minnie Van service updates, they announced a few days ago that they are now be serving Poly. For now, the following resorts are being served:
  • Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Boardwalk Resort
  • Grand Floridian
  • Polynesian
  • Wilderness Lodge
  • Yacht and Beach Club
Looking forward to trying these on a future trip!

Is Minnie van service complimentary for CL guests?

Is Minnie van service complimentary for CL guests?
You just made me think of something. We will be staying 3 nights at the Dolphin and then switching o the Wilderness Lodge. I was planning on taking a taxi from the Dolphin to the Wilderness lodge so that we could take our luggage with us and check in early and leave our luggage with Bell Services and go off to the parks. Would I be able to use the Disney mini vans for this since we are going to the Wilderness Lodge? Or do they only leave from the Wilderness Lodge and wouldn't pick us up at the Dolphin? Anyone know?

Question maybe someone can answer.

Im staying 3 nights at BWI. Only 1st night is CL.
This mainly due to the fact that no other room types were available for all 3 days.

Would concierge be able to help me with staying in similar view room nearby? Rather than having to check out and be possibly moved opposite side of resort?

Question maybe someone can answer.

Im staying 3 nights at BWI. Only 1st night is CL.
This mainly due to the fact that no other room types were available for all 3 days.

Would concierge be able to help me with staying in similar view room nearby? Rather than having to check out and be possibly moved opposite side of resort?
Hmm it's been a while but I did do a cl to other room split and they did it for me at the cl desk. That was CR.

I would definitely ask. Seems like something should be able to help with.

Hi!!! Anyone can tell me if there are Mimosas or Sangria at WL CL, the OFC? Thanks?
When I checked in Sept 4, I was not offered either, but the couple checking in after me had Mimosas. I was alone pushing a stroller and didn't need one either. I don't know if they asked or were offered. Also, I am saying they had Mimosas because it was OJ in a flute glass, that is my only evidence. The OFC staff is very good, so if you ask they may provide. Maybe someone else can provide more concrete information? Sorry

You just made me think of something. We will be staying 3 nights at the Dolphin and then switching o the Wilderness Lodge. I was planning on taking a taxi from the Dolphin to the Wilderness lodge so that we could take our luggage with us and check in early and leave our luggage with Bell Services and go off to the parks. Would I be able to use the Disney mini vans for this since we are going to the Wilderness Lodge? Or do they only leave from the Wilderness Lodge and wouldn't pick us up at the Dolphin? Anyone know?

I haven't followed the latest Minnie Van info that closely but to my understanding, you have to get a code from the WL concierge and/or bell services to enter into the Lyft app for the Minnie Van service to be "active" when you go to the app. I think you'll have to use a taxi as you have planned. If I'm understanding how it works correctly.

I haven't followed the latest Minnie Van info that closely but to my understanding, you have to get a code from the WL concierge and/or bell services to enter into the Lyft app for the Minnie Van service to be "active" when you go to the app. I think you'll have to use a taxi as you have planned. If I'm understanding how it works correctly.
We were just able to switch from the Dolphin to the Beach Club Villas last night so we should be able to use it from the Beach Club to the WL. I've never used Lyft so I may end up using a taxi anyway. Thank you for the response.

We were just able to switch from the Dolphin to the Beach Club Villas last night so we should be able to use it from the Beach Club to the WL. I've never used Lyft so I may end up using a taxi anyway. Thank you for the response.

I used lyft/uber/ Minnie van for the first time in Aug on our trip. So easy! 1 was nervous at first but so easy. It gives you option to contact driver ao i sent a text with our exact location.

First thank you all for putting up with all my questions about the Polynesian - today is a week post our vacation and other than some issues I had (nothing Poly or Disney did/didn't do) it was as awesome as I had hoped it would be. Coming from the Contemporary I just can't see us going back there. The Poly has such a tropical atmosphere and even on the hottest of days poolside, I still felt the breeze. So we'll for SURE be back. Just not sure if we benefited from the club service though so will likely just go with a lagoon or TPV room. :)

With that said, because of some issues I had we had to cut quite a few park days in half and felt like we missed on things we wanted to do so we booked a 3 night trip over Christmas and hoping for some advice and WWYD.

Day 1 we arrive Friday 12/22 in MCO @ 10:45 a.m., booked tickets for the last Christmas party of the year and will stay at the Contemporary for the one night so we can walk back to the resort rather than wait for Disney transportation since by then we'll likely be beyond exhausted and waiting in an hour+ long bus line wouldn't be fun.

Day 2 (Saturday) we're checking out of Contemporary and checking into the Boardwalk Inn for 2 nights because its just been that resort that's peaked my curiosity for one of our future 10 day stays. This is where I ask you Boardwalk/CL gurus what to do. We're currently booked for a standard view, will spend all day Saturday at the resort just checking out the Boardwalk area and swimming (if not too cold). Sunday we'll be at DHS likely for the majority of the day, then we check out and return home early Monday morning (DME will be like 8:30 a.m.). Would we get any benefit from CL? I heard its one of the best CLs food wise, but wondering if there's any other benefit I'm missing or not thinking of -- or think it will be a waste of $$ on an already pretty tight budget?

First thank you all for putting up with all my questions about the Polynesian - today is a week post our vacation and other than some issues I had (nothing Poly or Disney did/didn't do) it was as awesome as I had hoped it would be. Coming from the Contemporary I just can't see us going back there. The Poly has such a tropical atmosphere and even on the hottest of days poolside, I still felt the breeze. So we'll for SURE be back. Just not sure if we benefited from the club service though so will likely just go with a lagoon or TPV room. :)

With that said, because of some issues I had we had to cut quite a few park days in half and felt like we missed on things we wanted to do so we booked a 3 night trip over Christmas and hoping for some advice and WWYD.

Day 1 we arrive Friday 12/22 in MCO @ 10:45 a.m., booked tickets for the last Christmas party of the year and will stay at the Contemporary for the one night so we can walk back to the resort rather than wait for Disney transportation since by then we'll likely be beyond exhausted and waiting in an hour+ long bus line wouldn't be fun.

Day 2 (Saturday) we're checking out of Contemporary and checking into the Boardwalk Inn for 2 nights because its just been that resort that's peaked my curiosity for one of our future 10 day stays. This is where I ask you Boardwalk/CL gurus what to do. We're currently booked for a standard view, will spend all day Saturday at the resort just checking out the Boardwalk area and swimming (if not too cold). Sunday we'll be at DHS likely for the majority of the day, then we check out and return home early Monday morning (DME will be like 8:30 a.m.). Would we get any benefit from CL? I heard its one of the best CLs food wise, but wondering if there's any other benefit I'm missing or not thinking of -- or think it will be a waste of $$ on an already pretty tight budget?

If you are planning a resort day I think its totally worth it. Unless you have big adrs planned it will be nice to have the lounge, along with beverages and snacks. We never use what it costs us but we really love the convenience factor.

If the extra cost wouldn't stretch your budget too much, I think trying CL is a good idea, especially since you have a resort day planned. However, if CL isn't in the budget this trip and you end up liking the resort, you can always book CL for a future trip. We haven't stayed CL at BWI, but it is on my list to try. Good luck! :wizard:

Five days until WL CL stay! I was just thinking abt calling DSS when an email popped me up in my inbox from the WL CL folks welcoming us and asking if I had any food allergies etc along with a direct number! Pretty impressed already! The CM I talked to also wanted to verify our arrival time so that someone could be downstairs to greet us. Maybe each resort is getting back some of its own "control" for CL folks rather than have DSS be the main contact.

Five days until WL CL stay! I was just thinking abt calling DSS when an email popped me up in my inbox from the WL CL folks welcoming us and asking if I had any food allergies etc along with a direct number! Pretty impressed already! The CM I talked to also wanted to verify our arrival time so that someone could be downstairs to greet us. Maybe each resort is getting back some of its own "control" for CL folks rather than have DSS be the main contact.

That’s awesome. As far as I can tell, WL is the only CL that is doing this pre-arrival outreach. Or at least I think it’s the only one that has been reported around here so far. I don’t think I’ve seen other reports but could be wrong?

I do think that’s a wonderful touch point and a nice way to ‘transition’ between DSS and the actual resort CL staff.

Hope you have a great trip!

You can also just use regular Lyft or Uber if you're looking to save a couple bucks. (If it's your first time make sure to find a first ride coupon.)

Have a great trip! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter