Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I haven't followed the latest Minnie Van info that closely but to my understanding, you have to get a code from the WL concierge and/or bell services to enter into the Lyft app for the Minnie Van service to be "active" when you go to the app. I think you'll have to use a taxi as you have planned. If I'm understanding how it works correctly.
That is correct, but when I was at Poly (before they had the service) the person at Poly GS was able to call BC for me and get the code to put in so that I could request transport to back to BC.

We may have our first club level stay in January (yay!) and I was wondering if anyone has experience with club level & food allergies. My daughter has allergies, and I was wondering how good they are dealing with it. They are great in the restaurants, thankfully. Thanks for any info!

We may have our first club level stay in January (yay!) and I was wondering if anyone has experience with club level & food allergies. My daughter has allergies, and I was wondering how good they are dealing with it. They are great in the restaurants, thankfully. Thanks for any info!

I have heard different experiences for each CL... But For us, WL was great the past three trips. Always made sure my son had something to eat if he could not eat what was available (both for hot appetizers and desserts!) They were really great! He has peanut and egg allergies, so there was often stuff he could not eat. Make sure you note your reservation with DSS in advance! Good luck and enjoy!

I hope this person chimes in too!

I just read a pretty scathing review of Tower Club Level...I think the poster was WDWKOOK and he (she?) hated it so much they switched to a non CL room...that's pretty bad.

I am leaning towards the Atrium Club Bay Lake View Room now. I like knowing what I'm getting and I've stayed in the tower rooms before and like the layout of the "typical" rooms.
I will try and help a bit, if I can. I have stayed in a 2 queen room Atrium CL, 2 queen room Tower CL & a king room Tower CL. Both the queen rooms were Bay Lake view and the king was MK view.
I'll start by saying that I LOVE CR CL for our family! We have had ups and downs on our stays but the CL staff and the hotel have always been fantastic!
With the Tower queen room, there was no day bead but the room itself felt much bigger and was beautiful! The balcony, as @GADisneyDad14 said, is HUGE, and really adds to the spacious feel. The bathrooms do have glass shower doors and only 1 sink but there is so much more storage and it is set up much better. If you are worried about privacy, you could clip a towel to the shower door.
The food is the same in both lounges, for the most part, with a few minor additions in Tower. Also, the drinks have a few extras in Tower as well. The Tower lounge itself is incredibly relaxing & quiet.
I guess you can probably tell, but I would definitely vote for Tower CL. I will try and dig up some pics of both rooms & lounges for you...hope that helps a bit.

I will try and help a bit, if I can. I have stayed in a 2 queen room Atrium CL, 2 queen room Tower CL & a king room Tower CL. Both the queen rooms were Bay Lake view and the king was MK view.
I'll start by saying that I LOVE CR CL for our family! We have had ups and downs on our stays but the CL staff and the hotel have always been fantastic!
With the Tower queen room, there was no day bead but the room itself felt much bigger and was beautiful! The balcony, as @GADisneyDad14 said, is HUGE, and really adds to the spacious feel. The bathrooms do have glass shower doors and only 1 sink but there is so much more storage and it is set up much better. If you are worried about privacy, you could clip a towel to the shower door.
The food is the same in both lounges, for the most part, with a few minor additions in Tower. Also, the drinks have a few extras in Tower as well. The Tower lounge itself is incredibly relaxing & quiet.
I guess you can probably tell, but I would definitely vote for Tower CL. I will try and dig up some pics of both rooms & lounges for you...hope that helps a bit.
Would love to see pics! DW and I are less than two months away from our first ever CR Tower Club (king) stay.

I have heard different experiences for each CL... But For us, WL was great the past three trips. Always made sure my son had something to eat if he could not eat what was available (both for hot appetizers and desserts!) They were really great! He has peanut and egg allergies, so there was often stuff he could not eat. Make sure you note your reservation with DSS in advance! Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks! We have a reservation for Yacht Club CL, but are on the fence about keeping it, or watching for an opportunity to downgrade it to a regular room. That's awesome that they found desserts for your son too!

No direct experience but I often see CL CMs bring “plates from the back” of pre-made/individually wrapped items during various services. I have always assumed these are for special diet restrictions, presumably arranged in advance.

I’ve seen everything from “CL was great and very accommodating” to “the CMs didn’t help out at all with our food allergy” on this thread, so YMMV on this topic. Agree with @mrsap about getting DSS to note it on your reservation and maybe see if they can connect you to the resort chef directly responsible for CL food prep. That part may take some back and forth with DSS, but might work. When you arrive, ask to talk to a chef or someone in charge of food prep as well to discuss if needed.

Again, no direct experience so don’t take what I say as gospel. If you decide to keep your reservation, have fun!

Thanks! We have a reservation for Yacht Club CL, but are on the fence about keeping it, or watching for an opportunity to downgrade it to a regular room. That's awesome that they found desserts for your son too!

When are you staying? We are staying YC CL next month! I can let you know our experience when we return, if we are traveling before you! We LOVE CL, and we just became DVC members (my hubby jokes he has no idea how I'll survive without CL!!!) ...but you should definitely try it at least once! It's extremely convenient!! That's truly the best part about it! But I'll warn you - it's Addictive!!!! Once you go CL, it's very hard to travel without it! Good luck deciding!!

We always email our DDs food allergies in advance and verify them when we check in at the club. We have had great experiences at Poly and Beach Club where they have went out of their way to make sure our DD had plenty of safe foods to eat.

Can someone familiar with boardwalk Inn help a clueless person out please - where is the club lounge located? Where are the standard view rooms located by comparison? Are there any counter services offered in the Inn at all like Contemporary has the Contempo and Poly has Capt Cooks. Finally I'll like to order a birthday cake delivered to room - who do I contact?

We just booked poly club today for April 2018! DS has severe food allergies and we did the Grand Floridian club last year. They were fantastic! We had to talk to a chef each time, but DS (contact ANA to dairy, eggs, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts) was able to get waffles in the am, enjoy life cookies, and allergy tenders at night. I'm hoping poly will also be great-and am glad to hear that someone had a good experience.

Thank you!

We decided to stick with the 2Q Tower CL room! I'm sure we will enjoy it. I will honestly be happy with either view.

For those who ask is club level "worth it", I have to share a little story. On SundY, we attended MNSSHP. Since We had just upgraded to AP's, we purchased the "AP" Halloween shirts. These were kept behind the counter and I had to ask for the sizes I wanted. My mistake...I did not double check that they had given me the correct sizes. Last night we were packing to leave, and I noticed one of the shirts was the wrong size. I went to our CL floor concierge who called a "runner". This person was able to exchange the shirt for me and delivered it to our room, while we were watching the fireworks. It is that type of "extra" service that I am more than willing to pay a bit extra for. Definitely worth it for me!

For those who ask is club level "worth it", I have to share a little story. On SundY, we attended MNSSHP. Since We had just upgraded to AP's, we purchased the "AP" Halloween shirts. These were kept behind the counter and I had to ask for the sizes I wanted. My mistake...I did not double check that they had given me the correct sizes. Last night we were packing to leave, and I noticed one of the shirts was the wrong size. I went to our CL floor concierge who called a "runner". This person was able to exchange the shirt for me and delivered it to our room, while we were watching the fireworks. It is that type of "extra" service that I am more than willing to pay a bit extra for. Definitely worth it for me!

We had a similar thing happen on our very 1st CL stay. We were at Poly and it was 2010 (I think, trying to remember) anyway my DD bought a Bolt stuffie from AK and when we got back to the room we noticed a hole in him :( we told the CMs and they worked their magic to get one without a hole in it.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

But more importantly, what is the AP Halloween shirt and where do I get one????

:-)

So excited, just upgraded our CR/Boardwalk Inn split to a Boardwalk Inn Club Level only. :jumping1:

How exciting!! :yay:

Hope you will report back after your trip :goodvibes.

Can someone familiar with boardwalk Inn help a clueless person out please - where is the club lounge located? Where are the standard view rooms located by comparison? Are there any counter services offered in the Inn at all like Contemporary has the Contempo and Poly has Capt Cooks. Finally I'll like to order a birthday cake delivered to room - who do I contact?

I can't help with lounge/room locations or cake ordering, but as far as CS, there are a few places on the boardwalk for something quick, but the resort doesn't have CS like what you find at the monorail resorts or WL/AKL. Hopefully others will give some input on room locations and cake ordering :).

We just booked poly club today for April 2018! DS has severe food allergies and we did the Grand Floridian club last year. They were fantastic! We had to talk to a chef each time, but DS (contact ANA to dairy, eggs, sesame, peanuts and tree nuts) was able to get waffles in the am, enjoy life cookies, and allergy tenders at night. I'm hoping poly will also be great-and am glad to hear that someone had a good experience.

I hope you have just as good of an experience at Poly CL as your previous CL stays :wizard:.

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

But more importantly, what is the AP Halloween shirt and where do I get one????

:-)[/QUOTE
GADisneyDad14, this was at the Contemporary....I know this is one of your fave CL resorts:) this is the Annual Passholder MNSSHP shirt. Slightly different print and a different color than the other shirts for sale.

How exciting!! :yay:

Hope you will report back after your trip :goodvibes.

I can't help with lounge/room locations or cake ordering, but as far as CS, there are a few places on the boardwalk for something quick, but the resort doesn't have CS like what you find at the monorail resorts or WL/AKL. Hopefully others will give some input on room locations and cake ordering :).

I hope you have just as good of an experience at Poly CL as your previous CL stays :wizard:.

Thank you so much :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Opinions YC at 515/night standard CL

BWI at 555/night standard CL

I tried to search for BWI food offerings but go way too many results to sift through. I seem recall consensus being the food offerings are much better at BWI? I stayed at YC CL this past March and loved it. Our upcoming stay is end of February so the pool isn't much of a factor for us this time

Is at as easy to walk to EPCOT from BWI as YC ? I have health issues so consider from a mobility issue, is it similar?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter