Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I used to also make "close to the lounge" a request when staying at Poly, but I have stopped doing that lately. I do have a slight preference towards being more on the lounge side of the building just for a few less steps (we find we use the lounge a lot). But at the end of the day, the Hawaii longhouse isn't 'that' big, so even being all the way at the other end isn't 'that' big of a deal.

I've been debating whether or not to request "close to lounge" for my Oct trip, but this makes me realize it's probably not that big of a deal to be at the other end if that's where we should get assigned ;).

Long story short, if this were me I'd request third floor as first priority, first floor as second priority. Third floor tends to get the nod for me since you won't hear any noise above you (not that that's a big problem at Poly, but it can happen).

Curious to hear what others have to say as well. Hope that helps!
Yep that's my usual request .

I've been debating whether or not to request "close to lounge" for my Oct trip, but this makes me realize it's probably not that big of a deal to be at the other end if that's where we should get assigned ;).

I mentioned this in the previous post, but this aerial may help. The only room location I personally wouldn't want on the GV side is roughly in the red circle below. Unfortunately those also happen to be the rooms that are "closest to the lounge." There's a service entrance there and your view can be more of the side of Samoa. Being further down the hall will offer a better view of the Oasis Pool.

I'm splitting hairs a bit with this kind of micro-level detail. A night in a room in the red circle below is better than a night at home, any day! :goodvibes

Poly Hawaii GV Aerial -Rooms.png

Can someone please tell me the location of BWI Innkeeper's Club so I can make a room request if possible??

Also, if you have stayed in the lake view CL room, was it noisy at night due to the crowds on the boardwalk??

TIA

I was going to ask this very thing! We have a Boardwalk view CL room booked for May. I believe the Innkeeper's Club is located on the 4th floor, so I put in a request for that. But that's all I know. And I was also wondering about the noise at night from the boardwalk below.

Heading to YC on Sunday! No promises but let me know if there are any picture requests or info to check? Please tag me in your request post so I’m sure to see it. I’ve got a lot to do this week!

I’ll try to respond while we are there, otherwise we cruise from March 4-11 :teeth:

yaya74 & Goviemom- to answer your question about noise. We always have a Boardwalk view and have never felt it was too noisy. I have seen complaints on here though. We love sitting on our balcony and taking in the atmosphere with the music, boat horns, and entertainment.
Yes the lounge is on the 4th floor. There are five deluxe rooms on the third floor and five on the fourth floor but all of the regular rooms are on the fourth floor. You will love it. The cast members are the best on property. Can’t wait to be back in July.

Thanks so much, sfbank! This will be our first ever club-level stay, and as we are getting a deluxe room, will be hoping to stay on the same floor as the lounge. In case we don't, I am hoping the lounge won't be too much of a hassle to get to. We'll find out in three months.....woo!

Thanks so much, sfbank! This will be our first ever club-level stay, and as we are getting a deluxe room, will be hoping to stay on the same floor as the lounge. In case we don't, I am hoping the lounge won't be too much of a hassle to get to. We'll find out in three months.....woo!

I don’t have personal experience but DW stayed in a BWI CL “Deluxe Room” last year (a year ago this weekend actually). As @sfbank noted, the Deluxe Rooms are on the 3rd and 4th floors. The balconies on the 3rd floor rooms are larger than the 4th floor rooms.

DW was in one of the 3rd floor rooms. She said getting to the lounge was sort of a pain.... until they found a “secret stairwell” which made it much easier. I’m not exactly sure what that means, but she says it really transformed their trip!

Some pics below if helpful!
2.jpeg

3.jpeg

I mentioned this in the previous post, but this aerial may help. The only room location I personally wouldn't want on the GV side is roughly in the red circle below. Unfortunately those also happen to be the rooms that are "closest to the lounge." There's a service entrance there and your view can be more of the side of Samoa. Being further down the hall will offer a better view of the Oasis Pool.

I'm splitting hairs a bit with this kind of micro-level detail. A night in a room in the red circle below is better than a night at home, any day! :goodvibes

View attachment 303269

Thanks for this! I appreciate all of your great suggestions/input. I can't wait to try Poly CL this fall :).

Heading to YC on Sunday! No promises but let me know if there are any picture requests or info to check? Please tag me in your request post so I’m sure to see it. I’ve got a lot to do this week!

I’ll try to respond while we are there, otherwise we cruise from March 4-11 :teeth:

No pic requests, just wanted to say I hope you have a great time at the YC, as well as on your cruise :boat:.

I don't know if it's been said but I was able to book the extra fast pass package using a gift card. The total amount must be paid from one gift card.

Great information, thanks for posting :goodvibes.

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Thanks DisneyDad for the great photos, and especially the advice about the secret stairwell (we will find it!).
We have stayed many times at the BWI CL and will be back in just 12 days! There are actually two different "secret" stairways, and one of them seems very secret because we had been staying there for years before we discovered it. Maybe it's just my really bad power of observation! The first one comes out on the fourth floor right beside the Innkeepers desk before you go through the secure doorway. The other one is the one that we have used many times to go down to the quite pool and it is way down on the far end past the lounge. Both stairways will bring you down to the garden area around the Garden suites.

I hope you have a great time at the BWI CL. You picked the best of the club level's in my opinion!!:)

We were at the BW 2 years ago and omg-we got spolied-our room was literally right across from the lounge. We really couldn't have asked for a better location. It did not seem like it was a deluxe room-I certainly remember booking a Std Club Room, but that lake view...:)...and being 10 steps away from the lounge was nothing short of dreamy! I cant remember the room number..4235 maybe or 4325?? IDK, but we go back in 3 weeks and I'm hopeful we'll get something at least on the same floor and not too far away since we're only there for 1 night before we move to the YC. Either way, cant wait to get back! Love the BW!!

Can someone please tell me the location of BWI Innkeeper's Club so I can make a room request if possible??

Also, if you have stayed in the lake view CL room, was it noisy at night due to the crowds on the boardwalk??

TIA
We stayed in room 4223 just down the hall from the CL lounge in December. It was a wonderful private balcony overlooking the Boardwalk. We didn't know what to expect but the CM who told us our room wasn't ready told us it was worth the wait and it was! I didn't find it too noisy at all and loved the ability to watch the buskers putting on their Boardwalk shows from our balcony.

View attachment 303269

@GADisneyDad14, this is so very helpful, as always! Thank you!! The photo especially really makes the decision easier for me. I didn't realize those rooms close to the lounge were quite so on top of the other building. Love that we have a little more certainty now about what to request (and just have to hope...and cross fingers...that we will get close to our request)! But you are totally right - any of those rooms would be delightful since we'll be at WDW and at the Poly!!! :yay:

TIA

BWI CL Lounge is located on the 4th floor. We had Boardwalk view in November directly above the Bakery and Ample Hills. Our room and balcony smelled great!! Out of our 8 day stay- the noise only bothered me 1x. It was a musician singing freebird so......it could have been the song. You do hear crowd noise especially after Illuminations gets out- but it’s usually a rush then odd conversation here and there. It’s all happy and fun- and killer people watching.

BWI CL Lounge is located on the 4th floor. We had Boardwalk view in November directly above the Bakery and Ample Hills. Our room and balcony smelled great!! Out of our 8 day stay- the noise only bothered me 1x. It was a musician singing freebird so......it could have been the song. You do hear crowd noise especially after Illuminations gets out- but it’s usually a rush then odd conversation here and there. It’s all happy and fun- and killer people watching.

We were at the BWI last December. We had a Club level Deluxe Room, I believe the room number was 4225. We were literally steps from the lounge. Very nice location. My only complaint is that I think they need better ventilation in the lounge, during the live cooking hours. The food smell clung to my clothes but even though the hallway also carried the cooking smells, our room wasn't affected. I loved the view, however the balcony was quite small.

In 13 days, we're heading to YC and we're going to try one of only 2 Club level/Deluxe rooms. According to TP, there are only 2 in that category, one on the 3rd floor and one on the 4th floor. I've requested via TP the 4th floor room, as I think the lounge is on the 5th floor. If anyone has ANY info on these rooms at the YC, please share!

Hiya, does anyone have a recent day by day specific evening menu for AKL club? I saw a web review that had a picture of an iPad screen at the lounge that had the full menu for the whole week on one page, but the picture was just blurry enough that you couldn’t read anything except a random “chicken” or something like that. :). I’m sure it changes regularly, but it could help plan which days we’d want to try to hit the lounge. Thanks if anyone has it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter