Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi all. We are looking at staying either Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf CL or Yacht Club CL for three or four nights this summer. Which would you all recommend? I’ve never stayed club level at WDW before, only Disneyland Paris. Our main incentive to go CL is for the food offered- we are planning to use it for breakfast and a light lunch. I’ve read lots of good things about the selection at the GF but not much about Yacht Club. Thanks for any advice you can offer!

Wow this is so overwhelming. We have our first CL stay planned for Dec 6-12 at the Contemporary and I don't know where to start reading!

3) A friend SWEARS that by calling signature within the 90 day mark they will book your regular fast passes for you ahead, even without purchasing the extra FP deal. I am still over 100 days out (ish) so I can't check yet I think. She says she got both FOP and Na'vi too this way. Anyone else do this? Anyone else want to try?

I will try this tomorrow when my 90 days hits and let you know what happens.

I've just returned from a fabulous club stay at Wilderness lodge. They met me at the door of the hotel which was wonderful and brought us straight to the lounge. We never went to the front desk. The coffee was great, they had a cappuccino maker in the lounge and Kuerig's in the room. Artisan's point makes all of the food offerings, the oatmeal each morning was so good! They put water in our room each day that we could take into the parks. In fact, they asked how many bottles we wanted each day. Lots of fresh fruit that was also good for taking into the parks. I loved the daily plans that were printed out and in our rooms when we returned each day. Wine and beer were offered all day. Very nice liqueurs and deserts at night. I loved finding my park purchases in my room rather than at the desk. To top everything off we had a perfect view of the castle. It was nice to see it first thing in the morning and last thing at night! My 8 yo granddaughter told everyone how much she was going to miss the concierge when she got home. I'm so missing them now!

As most of us here will tell you, you made a great choice in BWI-CL!! ;)

I love the Sunday morning brunch at BWI, but I want to comment on California Grill. Dinner has been hit-or-miss for myself and my friends the last couple times we've eaten there. Their Sunday brunch, however, is AWESOME!!!!

Wine is self-serve during the 5-7pm service. Sparkling wine (and Mimosas!) are available daily; Bloody Mary bar is only Sunday mornings. The CMs there are the best and will always happily get whatever beer/wine you desire! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary trip!!
I'm thrilled to know BWI serves Mimosas in the morning!...hmmm I wonder if the YC does too as we're doing a split-stay...To me, mimosas scream "Vacation"!! :) :cloud9:

As most of us here will tell you, you made a great choice in BWI-CL!! ;)

I love the Sunday morning brunch at BWI, but I want to comment on California Grill. Dinner has been hit-or-miss for myself and my friends the last couple times we've eaten there. Their Sunday brunch, however, is AWESOME!!!!

Wine is self-serve during the 5-7pm service. Sparkling wine (and Mimosas!) are available daily; Bloody Mary bar is only Sunday mornings. The CMs there are the best and will always happily get whatever beer/wine you desire! :goodvibes

Happy Anniversary trip!!

Hi! I'm debating between staying at the BWI CL for Sunday brunch, or taking the trip over to the California Grill. I'm leaning toward having a leisurely morning at the CL. Do you remember what they served for brunch? I've heard such great things about the CG brunch that it's a tough decision! Thanks! :)

121516E8-AB23-46DC-8F61-F2D7EA1600D7.jpeg CB3B5218-A2B7-431C-A8A9-C1EB048F9488.jpeg
Hi! I'm debating between staying at the BWI CL for Sunday brunch, or taking the trip over to the California Grill. I'm leaning toward having a leisurely morning at the CL. Do you remember what they served for brunch? I've heard such great things about the CG brunch that it's a tough decision! Thanks! :)
I’m sure that the CG brunch is awesome, but so is the one at BWI CL and it’s included with your room!

I've just returned from a fabulous club stay at Wilderness lodge. They met me at the door of the hotel which was wonderful and brought us straight to the lounge. We never went to the front desk. The coffee was great, they had a cappuccino maker in the lounge and Kuerig's in the room. Artisan's point makes all of the food offerings, the oatmeal each morning was so good! They put water in our room each day that we could take into the parks. In fact, they asked how many bottles we wanted each day. Lots of fresh fruit that was also good for taking into the parks. I loved the daily plans that were printed out and in our rooms when we returned each day. Wine and beer were offered all day. Very nice liqueurs and deserts at night. I loved finding my park purchases in my room rather than at the desk. To top everything off we had a perfect view of the castle. It was nice to see it first thing in the morning and last thing at night! My 8 yo granddaughter told everyone how much she was going to miss the concierge when she got home. I'm so missing them now!

WL CL is one of my favorites! Glad you had a great trip :wizard:.

Hi all. We are looking at staying either Grand Floridian Sugar Loaf CL or Yacht Club CL for three or four nights this summer. Which would you all recommend? I’ve never stayed club level at WDW before, only Disneyland Paris. Our main incentive to go CL is for the food offered- we are planning to use it for breakfast and a light lunch. I’ve read lots of good things about the selection at the GF but not much about Yacht Club. Thanks for any advice you can offer!

My two favorite resorts, you can't go wrong with either one. The GF has a lot more food out mid day than the YC, so if you are planning on only eating in the lounge mid day the GF would be your best choice. Breakfast is good at either resort. We usually eat a TS lunch then just eat the appys in the lounge for dinner, so YC works well for us. Most of the time we do a YC/GF split. Another thing to consider is which parks you plan to spend the most time in. GF for MK and YC for EP and DHS. The YC usually has a couple different meats and cheese out in the morning along with breads bagels ,and croissants, you could make a sandwich and take it back to your room for lunch, otherwise I wouldn't consider only eating in the YC lounge mid day.

So I think "brunch" is a loose term for BWI CL. It's the same breakfast served everyday with an omlet bar, a premade crafe of bloody mary and mimosa. You can get mimosa everyday, just FYI. Its great, don't get me wrong but CG brunch is absolutely AMAZING. There's no comparison AT ALL. So it just depends on what you are looking for. A $200 brunch with a breathtaking view and great food or a continental breakfast with omlet bar that is "free". Just FYI of you do the CG brunch do not make any other reservations that day, you will be stuffed.

So I think "brunch" is a loose term for BWI CL. It's the same breakfast served everyday with an omlet bar, a premade crafe of bloody mary and mimosa. You can get mimosa everyday, just FYI. Its great, don't get me wrong but CG brunch is absolutely AMAZING. There's no comparison AT ALL. So it just depends on what you are looking for. A $200 brunch with a breathtaking view and great food or a continental breakfast with omlet bar that is "free". Just FYI of you do the CG brunch do not make any other reservations that day, you will be stuffed.

Thanks so much for the advice! The CG brunch really looks incredible- I wish it was offered on a Saturday. I also had no idea you could get mimosas every day at BWI CL- this is very good to know before my April trip! :)

Ha! I was rather uninspired with the BWI Sunday AM breakfast so I grabbed a bagel to go and headed to the MK for a few hours yesterday AM while I waited for DW to finish her race! Nothing about what they had out was tempting enough for me to stick around. :-)

Have not been to CR brunch but I agree, if you want a 'real' brunch - head there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter