Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you mickeynut1. We will be staying at the Grand Floridian May 16-May 23 and then May 23-May 27 at BWI. May 16 is my husband’s birthday and it will be a resort day only. Just taking in the beauty and splendor of GF. We had a trip planned at GF in October to celebrate my 50th, but we had to cancel. So...I’m secretly celebrating my birthday too.

You and your DH are going to have a great time! A resort day at the GF will be great as the grounds/atmosphere are so beautiful and relaxing that it will be a nice way to spend your DH's birthday ;).

I'll be at BWI CL during your dates. I arrive May 22, so I'll be there when you change over on the 23rd. Would be great to meet up in the lounge :goodvibes.

Does anyone know what types of beer are currently being offered at the GF RPC? It has been almost 10 years since we have stayed there so any information I had is very outdated. We are celebrating our 20th anniversary (we were married at the Wedding Pavilion and honeymooned there) at RPC this April so
i am trying to collect as much up to date information as possible.

Thanks!

I can't help with the beer selection, but wanted to say I hope you have a great anniversary trip :wizard:.

DH and I will be at AKL in a couple weeks celebrating our 30th anniversary, so this trip is mostly about just enjoying the resort and relaxing, spending time in the lounge, along with some slow-paced theme park time as well.

Sounds like a great way to spend your anniversary! Hope you have a great time :).

Exactly one week until we leave for our GF SL stay! :yay: We've only ever stayed CL at the Poly, and fell in looooove with it, but the prices for this trip were so high. I've never stayed at the Grand before, so pretty excited about that. I'm very nervous about the crowd levels during Spring Break, but Baby #2 is on the way and this is the last opportunity to take a trip as a family of 3.:goodvibes Sad that I can't enjoy the adult beverages this time, but hopefully I will get some more down time this trip to enjoy the lounge. Let me know if there is anything that I can look out for while we are there! Thank you so much to this thread for all of the valuable information!!

Have a great time! :jumping1:

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

That slide is fun! I may have done it a time or two :rolleyes1

Thanks :goodvibes. I haven't seen too many comments about the slide other than it being "creepy" with the clown mouth :laughing:......so it's nice to see a comment about the actual slide :rotfl::rotfl:.

I so love you have dessert pics taken next to your bathroom sink. I hope you were wearing the snuggliest pjs you owned, and were preparing to eat these whilst reclining on your comfy bed. :love:
Yep! I dropped them on the counter, got in my pjs and sat on the balcony to watch for animals then hopped in bed.

We had a weekend in a BLT TPV villa all 4 of us then the kids and I had those extra days at akl.

Last edited:
Thanks :goodvibes. I haven't seen too many comments about the slide other than it being "creepy" with the clown mouth :laughing:......so it's nice to see a comment about the actual slide :rotfl::rotfl:.

When I first saw it in pictures, I thought it was creepy too, but in person it really isn't. It's a great pool to watch little kids and the slide it the best of all the ones we've done. I hope you have a great time on your girls trip! The boardwalk at night is fun and lively with the street performers and all. It's a lot of fun!!:flower1:

I concede I am being a bad DISer and asking a question without doing much research. Apologies in advance.

So.... AKL CL...room requests. There are some with bunk beds, right? Any suggestions for room recommendations and/or things I should know if requesting bunk beds?

Appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

When are you going to the AKL CL? I am looking forward to your review and wonderful pictures. That is the last Deluxe resort that we have to stay in - we always want to but never do it. We are going to try to make it there for our next trip.

Thanks for the tip! I am so excited to get to BWI. We've visited/walked through many times over the years, but never really paid attention to everything there....just kind of wandered through. This is a girls trip, so we plan on taking it easy, do alot of shopping, relax by the pool, etc :goodvibes.

So excited for you. I look forward to your review. :flower1:

You will quickly fall in love with the resort, BWI club level, and the remarkable staff. DH and I have stayed the past three years and have left with great memories. It is a quiet resort with a great adult vibe. DH is celebrating his birthday this May at his dream resort Grand Floridian RPC, but we still had to get in our beloved home away from home ...BWI (last 4 nights; so our first split club level stay). :)

It is also nice to be able to walk to Epcot with ease. Have a great girls trip.

We love the BWI CL also. That is the reason we started doing split stays because we love the staff of the BWI and couldn't think of not staying there. We have stayed there about 6 times and one year we missed it because of our DDs 21st birthday - she wanted to be around MK. When we go each year the CMs remember us and couldn't believe how big the kids got in 2 years. They just make us feel like family. I would love your review of the GF/BWI stay. Enjoy!

You will quickly fall in love with the resort, BWI club level, and the remarkable staff. DH and I have stayed the past three years and have left with great memories. It is a quiet resort with a great adult vibe. DH is celebrating his birthday this May at his dream resort Grand Floridian RPC, but we still had to get in our beloved home away from home ...BWI (last 4 nights; so our first split club level stay). :)

It is also nice to be able to walk to Epcot with ease. Have a great girls trip.

We are looking to do the same/similar - splitting either BC or BWI with RPC :goodvibes
Did you have any late night (12pm+) noise issues at BWI? We would love one of the rooms overlooking the water but thought noise could be an issue. Thanks!

Excited for my CL stay at BWI in July. Looking for input on touring/ADR strategy on a CL stay. I'd like to maximize my value since I'm paying so much for CL. Do you schedule most of your ADRs for lunch so that you can enjoy the evening CL offerings or are the offerings more like an appetizer? Do you decrease your park time in order to take advantage of relaxing in the lounge? Would love to hear your tips!
As others have said - when we have breakfast in the lounge we usually make a lunch around 1pm and go back for appetizers. Some times we have snacks in the parks for dinner - or a CS. Usually we are not hungry for a big meal. We do enjoy certain restaurants for breakfast - so on those days we will make an ADR for dinner. But we love having the ADR for lunch as we usually go in the heat and it gives you a nice break.

-------
@trishadono thank you so much for your great pictures of the AKL CL. We have never been and really are trying to get there this summer. I love the theme of the resort and the food. Boma and Sanaa are two of our favorite restaurants.

Is there much of a difference between BC and YC CL? Does anyone prefer one over the other? I'm having no luck with getting a BWI room:sad:. Both would be standard view and are essentially the same price, YC is $6 less. Just FYI, I've stayed at both resorts non-cl before so I'm just looking for pros and cons of the lounge and offerings.

We haven't stayed at the YC for a couple of years and stayed at the BC before and after the refurbishment of the lounge. The BC is much bigger since the refurbishment and had much more food options. When we stayed at the YC the lounge was small. I don't know if it got refurbished but if not it is about 1/3 the size of the BC. For that reason I would pick the BC over the YC but I am sure others can confirm the size of the YC CL lounge.

We are looking to do the same/similar - splitting either BC or BWI with RPC :goodvibes
Did you have any late night (12pm+) noise issues at BWI? We would love one of the rooms overlooking the water but thought noise could be an issue. Thanks!

We have stayed at the BWI about 6 times and always get a BW view. We never had a problem with noise. We do go to bed late but still we never had an issue. Even though the balcony is small - I just love sitting on it with a cup of coffee. So relaxing to me. Enjoy!

The RPC/BWI CL split stay is my favorite split (not my wallet's favorite)! We have stayed in both the deluxe and water view rooms at the BWI and have never had a problem with hearing any noise.

We have had a Boardwalk/water view twice and both times we have not had any issues with outside noise late at night. On our last trip, we did hear the carts going across the wood decking that is the boardwalk around 6:00 a.m., but we were already awake. The balcony doors have a really good barrier to outside noise.

When I first saw it in pictures, I thought it was creepy too, but in person it really isn't. It's a great pool to watch little kids and the slide it the best of all the ones we've done. I hope you have a great time on your girls trip! The boardwalk at night is fun and lively with the street performers and all. It's a lot of fun!!:flower1:

Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it! I hate leaving my DH and boys behind, but it will be nice hanging with just the girls for a few days :goodvibes.

So excited for you. I look forward to your review. :flower1:

Thank you!! It seems like I booked ages ago, so it's hard to believe it's only about 2 1/2 months away. I will definitely report back about my stay :goodvibes.

We love the BWI CL also. That is the reason we started doing split stays because we love the staff of the BWI and couldn't think of not staying there. We have stayed there about 6 times and one year we missed it because of our DDs 21st birthday - she wanted to be around MK. When we go each year the CMs remember us and couldn't believe how big the kids got in 2 years. They just make us feel like family. I would love your review of the GF/BWI stay. Enjoy!

That is so great! I love hearing about CMs making people's stays magical like that. I would keep returning, too, as that (to me) is a better perk than the food, etc :).

@trishadono thank you so much for your great pictures of the AKL CL. We have never been and really are trying to get there this summer. I love the theme of the resort and the food. Boma and Sanaa are two of our favorite restaurants.

AKL is amazing! We haven't stayed CL there, but I'm hoping to try it in December. I am always reading great things about it and trisha's pics make it even more enticing to want to give it a try ;).

Okay, thank you. We get to the resort on the later side (flight arrives at 7). I will see about online checkin.

I have another question- last time we stayed Club we got a form to fill out. Have they done away with those? It normally lists when arriving, and special requests, etc. Do I just e-mail them with special requests or am I supposed to fill out a form of information?

We are staying at the Poly. I'd like to stay away from the lounge, but there's not that option on the online check in.

Just returned from fun stay at GR SL - not a magical trip but nice. Didn't care for the curbside check in for concierge - liked it better sitting in SL lounge with cocktail while checking in. :) Food offerings were the usual but did have a chef making beef pasta one night - delicious. Also one morning making Mickey pancakes. Nice! Dinner at Narcoosies was great - food delicious - love the waitress and bartenders.

We were celebrating our 55th wedding anniversay - kind of disappointing - didn't receive a card or chocolates - not even a Happy Anniversary from SL cms. The 3 girls in our party were celebrating their Sweet Sixteen birthdays - no card or recognition either.

Kitchen staff were very friendly and helpful, concierge staff: seemed like they were just doing their job - helpful but not friendly, not many smiles. We had the two rooms right behind the lounge - 6117, 6118. thought they would be noisy but didn't have a problem. One day didn't get room serviced until 5:00 PM - difficult to get 7 people ready for a 7:00 PM dinner reservation. Rooms were very clean but we did have to ask for more toiletries - each room only received 1 shampoo and 1 conditioner for 4 days.

All in all - nice trip not as great as last visit. Will probably try Yacht Club or Boardwald CL next time

View attachment 305607

Correct, the paid for FP program did not include our dates here

Delish food for apps tonight @YC

I did, scroll back a page or two..... let us know if you don’t find it :teeth:

Hey, your welcome! We hope to get back for apps tonight, last night here. I’ll snap a few more if we make it back. I always feels like a goofball, does anyone else? But, it’s my vaca, so I do it for the sake of my fellow dis friends!

Not sure if this has been posted prior, here is toiletries at YC currently

Also, we were temporarily in a king room, I took some pics, it was a weird room allllllll the way at the end of the second hall. Hence, the move. Would pics of that room be new for this thread? 5240 or 5420 ...

Also, cordials with dessert is the standard 4...Disaronno, cream liquor like Baileys, cognac, and Kahlua

Thank you so much for all of the great pictures and helpful info!

May I use your pictures/links to your posts on the Beach & Yacht Club FAQ?

So was the sunscreen included with the toiletries or is that yours? I've never seen that before!

I would love to see the pictures of your rooms, especially the weird one, if you want to post them here, on the FAQ thread or on the YC View/Room description thread. TIA!

I don't feel too much like a goofball taking pictures, I try to wait until the coast is clear and nobody is in my shots. BUT my family tries to photo-shame me when I am doing this. Lots of rolling eyes!

"Mom's doing it again!"

:rolleyes1

Last edited:
I can very much relate to this. Except with me, it’s “Dad, again, really???”

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

We stayed at a resort in Mexico last week. It was our 5th time there, but first time back in 4 years. The week before our trip, someone posted my picture of the room safe taken 4 years ago to show the size. I laughed and replied that I would take an updated picture, and that my family would give me a hard time. I did. And they did!

:lmao:

So was the sunscreen included with the toiletries or is that yours? I've never seen that before!

I can speak to this, having stayed YC CL last month - the sunscreen WAS included!! Also, someone a bit back asked about what the smaller bottles were in the front of that picture. Those are H20 Plus face moisturizers - Oasis Hydrating Treatment and Oasis Ultra Hydrating Cream. I use the latter on a regular basis in the winter because it is super moisturizing and helps my face not get so darn dry! Really nice to have all of these treats at CL!

I just wanted to check in and say we checked in to BWI this morning around 9am. Everything went so smoothly, a man met us at the valet and once I told him we were club level, we were never without a CM to help us. He had someone unload our car to store our luggage, accompanied us to pick up my mom's ECV, got the CM (Jim) to walk us to CL, bypassed the check in desk outside CL and took us to the standing desk right outside the innkeeper's club. Family was allowed to go in and start breakfast while I checked in. We don't have our room yet, but we had a great breakfast, mimosas, walked down to rent a surrey bike on Boardwalk, did a little shopping, now back in the lounge to rest a bit. Impressive so far!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter