Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We've gone back and forth on this subject where it specifically relates to CL's.
The one big thing I've noticed about WDW's online check-in is that they require guests to put a CC on file. Many folks are fine with doing that, but my personal experience with WDW was less than perfect.

I further dislike that WDW no longer gives us a paper copy of the bill at check out. I like getting the paper reminder to check my bill for errors. Without that, I make things easy for myself: no room charges = no errors.

You can always stop by the CL desk for information, including paper guides. Online check-in can be a timesaver if you wish to go directly to a park upon arrival.
Your room charges are in your MDE account...you can check them as often as you like.

Your room charges are in your MDE account...you can check them as often as you like.

For me, I don't really want to check mid-trip, and I forget to check it at the end of the trip without the visual reminder of a paper under my door. Though to be fair, the last time we used it was before we could check it through MDE.

I've never had a problem NOT using room-charge. In short, I've never found room charging to be much of a benefit.

I know people have been asking about water bottles in the CL. I can say that they do have water bottles at the BWI CL, all you have to do is ask. Actually Lorenzo brought us over 2 bottles of water this morning during breakfast because it is a warm one out here today!

On another note it looks like we are going to be stranded in Disney an extra night do to the snowstorm in the Northeast. So far they couldn't find a room in the BWI for us but we did find one at the YC. There are worse things that could happen than being stranded at Disney!

Hi all! We’re going to be staying CL at the Poly in September—2nd stay at the Poly but first time club level, and we’re so excited! I’ve read through a bunch of this thread and learned that I can email DSS with room requests, correct? My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary while we’re there with our 5 and 8 yo sons (so romantic!) and would really, really love a balcony or patio room so that we can sit outside after the kids go to bed! My question is, How early should we email that room request? Does it matter? Thanks all!

Here are some miscellaneous pictures of the CL lounge....

The various service times each day. At WL they'd post that night's app menu on a sheet near the lounge, which was a nice touch. They don't do that here. I asked if they had a printed menu they could give me and they don't.
View attachment 221467

They have a new setup in between services which I think is a GREAT change. Instead of closing the movable partitions on that wall/service area, they rope it off - you can kind of see the two black things there in the background on the right and left. This allows the CMs to setup in between offerings while keeping people from taking things before they are ready. It's also much nicer in that the CL CMs are generally more available / visible with that wall always open. Access to drinks, wine, beer is in front of the ropes, so never inaccessible. I think this is a huge overall improvement to the flow of the lounge.
View attachment 221468

This was Friday night at 8:30PM on a busy holiday weekend. Heaven!
View attachment 221469

The daytime view from right up on the window in the lounge. Nothing better in WDW anywhere on property for my money. The seagulls really love that first bungalow for some reason. They were there all day every day!
View attachment 221470

They now put beer out during afternoon snacks which is a new change (I think). It has always been available during the day but you'd have to ask, which sometimes required hunting down a CM. They keep plastic cups and a bottle opener out right next to the fridge all of the time now.

I hope people don't abuse this setup because it is super-convenient....
View attachment 221471

For the wine lovers. The old trash can / plate return has been turned into another service area, which is a good idea because the Poly CL lounge lacks the surface area of other CLs.
View attachment 221473

New Nespresso machine. This is basically a fancier-looking version of the ones seen in other CL lounges. You can make all sorts of espresso drinks, iced coffee, cappuccino, etc. It looks more complicated than it really is, but it's not that intuitive! Lots of buttons!
View attachment 221474
Hello and thanks for all these great pics and the review. Do you, or someone else who's stayed at Poly CL recently remember if there was any snack type food out at all in between services? In one photo it looks like there's fruit accessible. What about cookies or crackers, etc.? Just wondering what would be out around 11am ish. Also, is there sparkling wine still available in the lounge as a wine option in the afternoon?

Hello and thanks for all these great pics and the review. Do you, or someone else who's stayed at Poly CL recently remember if there was any snack type food out at all in between services? In one photo it looks like there's fruit accessible. What about cookies or crackers, etc.? Just wondering what would be out around 11am ish. Also, is there sparkling wine still available in the lounge as a wine option in the afternoon?

When we were there in between services the only snacks out were wrapped apples and oranges. Plus drinks, coffee, soda, juice and water.

I just wanted to check in and say we checked in to BWI this morning around 9am. Everything went so smoothly, a man met us at the valet and once I told him we were club level, we were never without a CM to help us. He had someone unload our car to store our luggage, accompanied us to pick up my mom's ECV, got the CM (Jim) to walk us to CL, bypassed the check in desk outside CL and took us to the standing desk right outside the innkeeper's club. Family was allowed to go in and start breakfast while I checked in. We don't have our room yet, but we had a great breakfast, mimosas, walked down to rent a surrey bike on Boardwalk, did a little shopping, now back in the lounge to rest a bit. Impressive so far!

That is great. Enjoy - we love the BWI CL.

We checked in to the BWI late last night. When I booked this short trip I couldn't book the first night in CL and since we we're arriving so late I booked a standard BWI room with the plan of switching to CL first thing Sunday morning.

Imagine my surprise when I received the room ready text that showed that we we're in a CL room the first night! So when we showed up and checked in last night my MB worked on our CL room inside the Innkeepers door. Just what I requested. What an upgrade!

Breakfast this morning was so good with made to order omelettes and endless mimosas for me and a Bloody Mary for the hubby along with all the other goodies. This evening Reggie was making fish tacos with all the fixings and had a large pan of mussels simmering as well. Wine and beer was self service. My husband brought a bottle of Sam Adams back to the room to put in the fridge for later.

All in all a lovely first day. If anyone has any questions ask away. For the wine I had a nice Riesling but didn't check out the rest but I will try tomorrow. So glad to be home again at my happy place!!

That is a great upgrade - what a blessing. Enjoy!

The fish tacos were delicious! Reggie said they were tilapia from LwtL. We had an amazing first day as well. We were so full from the apps, we hardly could eat anything for our dinner reservation at Trattoria! My husband is a hard to please Disney skeptic, but he has been very impressed with the CL at BWI and says he'll come back here any time and not do the parks, lol!

We really enjoyed all of the fish options. Chef Reggie is wonderful - truly! Enjoy!

Only 15 hours or so until we are back at the AKL lounge! Can’t wait :). All of these amazing photos have really gotten me far more excited than I have any right to be!

Quick two questions: I heard “Private Dining” tossed around a few posts back. Is that just room service? How does it relate to CL? As well, do they have the chicken nuggets out every night at AKL now? They used to have none...it would sure save me money and time, not having to go get food for the kiddo at Mara every night :rolleyes:

I know people have been asking about water bottles in the CL. I can say that they do have water bottles at the BWI CL, all you have to do is ask. Actually Lorenzo brought us over 2 bottles of water this morning during breakfast because it is a warm one out here today!

On another note it looks like we are going to be stranded in Disney an extra night do to the snowstorm in the Northeast. So far they couldn't find a room in the BWI for us but we did find one at the YC. There are worse things that could happen than being stranded at Disney!
What a shame! You must feel terrible :rolleyes1 enjoy. We're in the NE too but school is open here so off to work I go tomorrow. >:(

Good for you. We are Disney dreaming here in Maine waiting for 12-18 inches Of Snow!

do they have the chicken nuggets out every night at AKL now? They used to have none...it would sure save me money and time, not having to go get food for the kiddo at Mara every night :rolleyes:
Have an awesome time. AKL is fabulous!

They don’t have nuggets every night. Every other IIRC. Maybe every three nights, but I think it was every other. It rotated with with mini corn dogs. PB&Js were out every night. Totally saves on kid trips to Mara. Enjoy!

Have an awesome time. AKL is fabulous!

They don’t have nuggets every night. Every other IIRC. Maybe every three nights, but I think it was every other. It rotated with with mini corn dogs. PB&Js were out every night. Totally saves on kid trips to Mara. Enjoy!
If only he’d eat those! But one out of three is set, at least ;).

We checked in to the BWI late last night. When I booked this short trip I couldn't book the first night in CL and since we we're arriving so late I booked a standard BWI room with the plan of switching to CL first thing Sunday morning.

Imagine my surprise when I received the room ready text that showed that we we're in a CL room the first night! So when we showed up and checked in last night my MB worked on our CL room inside the Innkeepers door. Just what I requested. What an upgrade!

Breakfast this morning was so good with made to order omelettes and endless mimosas for me and a Bloody Mary for the hubby along with all the other goodies. This evening Reggie was making fish tacos with all the fixings and had a large pan of mussels simmering as well. Wine and beer was self service. My husband brought a bottle of Sam Adams back to the room to put in the fridge for later.

All in all a lovely first day. If anyone has any questions ask away. For the wine I had a nice Riesling but didn't check out the rest but I will try tomorrow. So glad to be home again at my happy place!!
I miss Reggie!! Those musssels he made were incredible!! Amazing upgrade!!

As someone who will be stranded at home during the nor’easter I wish I was stuck at Disney.

As someone who will be stranded at home during the nor’easter I wish I was stuck at Disney.
I know we would. be really upset if we we're stranded at home so I'm really sorry. I'm glad I changed flight's when I did because I just checked last night and I wouldn't be getting home until Sunday as flights are sold out now.

Hi all! We’re going to be staying CL at the Poly in September—2nd stay at the Poly but first time club level, and we’re so excited! I’ve read through a bunch of this thread and learned that I can email DSS with room requests, correct? My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary while we’re there with our 5 and 8 yo sons (so romantic!) and would really, really love a balcony or patio room so that we can sit outside after the kids go to bed! My question is, How early should we email that room request? Does it matter? Thanks all!

You can call or email DSS anytime to make requests. Hope you have a great anniversary trip :goodvibes.

Only 15 hours or so until we are back at the AKL lounge! Can’t wait :). All of these amazing photos have really gotten me far more excited than I have any right to be!

Have a great time! :yay:

I know we would. be really upset if we we're stranded at home so I'm really sorry. I'm glad I changed flight's when I did because I just checked last night and I wouldn't be getting home until Sunday as flights are sold out now.

Hope you enjoy the extra time at Disney :wizard:.

Currently sitting in the CL lounge at the BWI. It has been a wonderful short trip but it looks like we will be moving over to the YC for our weather induced final day.

The lounge here at the BWI has been wonderful and never seemed crowded at all. I checked last night and the 4 beers offered are Bud Light, Sam Adams Coldsnap, Yuengling, and Heineken. They are all self service and no problem bringing an unopened bottle back to the room. Wine is self pour and sorry to say I didn't get the brands. I enjoyed a Chardonnay and a Riesling. I have also enjoyed a mimosa every morning you just have to ask.

The CM have been just wonderful as always with my husband enjoying a nice chat about cars with Pete. We we're heart broken to hear that Pete will be retiring on October 1! He will certainly be missed by many.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter