Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We did a split stay once and my DH and both DSs said never again...lol. Split stays are a nice way to try/enjoy more than 1 resort in the same trip, but they can be a hassle (IMO) when it comes to unpacking/packing and moving :rolleyes1.

After a lot of going back and forth with should I or shouldn't I, I upgraded my 3 day hopper to an AP last month and it has already paid off. I saved quite a bit in June with dining and merchandise discounts and the savings will continue to add up on my trip this Oct. Of course I'm always looking for other times to go to make good use of my AP, so like GADisneyDad posted, that could be good or bad, depending on how you look at it :laughing:.

MM is another factor I used in my decision to get an AP. I'm taking my niece in Oct so having MM will be great ;).

I'm finding this out already after only having my AP a month :rotfl::rotfl:.

Definitely something to think about. Depending on how much you spend on merchandise, that's another perk as that discount is 20% :goodvibes.

Great explanation :thumbsup2

Love Split stays but my family never unpacks on vacation so it's really not a hard move for us lol.

So I have taken 4 trips with my AP in the last year and I did get a lot of savings from it. I'm only going one more time in the next year and I will end my August trip with a 3 day ticket that I can either use towards the pass or for the one time I return next year. I'm leaning not to renew because I'm not sure if the balance I would have to pay on the pass is worth it for one trip of Disney discounts considering I live in New Jersey. :worried:

If money was no object, which club level room would you book? We have done AKL CL before, so we won't choose that one. But we want to splurge on one night at a CL room to begin our next trip. We will transfer to the contemporary for the rest of the trip (non-CL), where we will focus more on the parks. So for that one night we will mostly focus on enjoying the CL lounge. There are 4 of us (me, DH and 2 kids) and we all love to eat and drink!

Money no object? My mind immediately goes CR Tower Club 1 BR suite.

But, that doesn’t really fit with your plans, so not helpful.

I guess I’d next go to GF RPC since it’s also expensive and usually gets high food marks. Plus a fun lounge to just chill/hang/listen to the orchestra, grab some wine, etc.

Money no object? My mind immediately goes CR Tower Club 1 BR suite.

But, that doesn’t really fit with your plans, so not helpful.

I guess I’d next go to GF RPC since it’s also expensive and usually gets high food marks. Plus a fun lounge to just chill/hang/listen to the orchestra, grab some wine, etc.

I second that. They have amazing chicken nuggets and champagne :P

We always spend! Dh golfs and I take kids to DS. They like it better because it's so overwhelming to me there that I let them buy whatever they want. Between the disney store and lego store I'm screwed lol

Me too....can't stop from spending in Disney...lol. I did refrain from going crazy in June, but that was only because I knew I was going back in Oct :laughing:.

If money was no object, which club level room would you book? We have done AKL CL before, so we won't choose that one. But we want to splurge on one night at a CL room to begin our next trip. We will transfer to the contemporary for the rest of the trip (non-CL), where we will focus more on the parks. So for that one night we will mostly focus on enjoying the CL lounge. There are 4 of us (me, DH and 2 kids) and we all love to eat and drink!

I agree with GADisneyDad and mrsap about GF RPC. RPC is just so relaxing as the lounge is large and spread out so it's easy to find a quiet place to sit and relax while listening to the orchestra playing down below :cloud9:.

Love Split stays but my family never unpacks on vacation so it's really not a hard move for us lol.

Not unpacking makes split stays a lot easier ;).

So I have taken 4 trips with my AP in the last year and I did get a lot of savings from it. I'm only going one more time in the next year and I will end my August trip with a 3 day ticket that I can either use towards the pass or for the one time I return next year. I'm leaning not to renew because I'm not sure if the balance I would have to pay on the pass is worth it for one trip of Disney discounts considering I live in New Jersey. :worried:

I'll be facing this same decision next June :(.

Does anyone know if you receive an email in advance from the Club Level at the resort you will be staying at ? Thanks for any replies !

Does anyone know if you receive an email in advance from the Club Level at the resort you will be staying at ? Thanks for any replies !

We used to- but our last 4 CL stays- we have not gotten an email or phone call prior to our stay. Although, I believe that some people have been contacts by Signature Services prior to their trip.

Me too....can't stop from spending in Disney...lol. I did refrain from going crazy in June, but that was only because I knew I was going back in Oct :laughing:.

I agree with GADisneyDad and mrsap about GF RPC. RPC is just so relaxing as the lounge is large and spread out so it's easy to find a quiet place to sit and relax while listening to the orchestra playing down below :cloud9:.

Not unpacking makes split stays a lot easier ;).

I'll be facing this same decision next June :(.

I'm leaning towards booking a room only BB for my April Trip and purchasing a Tables of Wonderland Card. With my 3 day ticket I think I will be all the better. I have a Chase Visa for merchandise discounts. Good luck it's such a hard decision.

Completely agree. It’s such a beautiful space. Love the music and the atmosphere. I’m kinda bummed my DH picked SL over RPC for his 40th!!! He said it’s more convenient!! I have a year...just need to keep working on him... :teeth:

Do a CL room at the Contemporary! Food and drinks are great there and the bonus of being able to access the CL lounge on your "check out" day when you switch to the non CL room, would be great. You could go to the pool and then come back to hang in the lounge until your new room is ready, and still enjoy that evenings offerings, etc. So technically you could get CL access for 2 full days and you would simply need to take your bags down to bell services and call back for them when you change rooms.

I’m just trying to catch up here- I fell way behind! DH and I will be at WL-CL August 12! Although I’ve done Reunion Station during 2 recent BRV stays (May and earlier this month), it’s been a year since we’ve stayed CL at WL.

For those of you who dread split stays, packing cubes have been a lifesaver! We pack a couple day’s clothes in each cube and it’s SO easy to unpack and repack!

They called me within a few days of booking. And I recieved a separate DSS booklet.
This is what we've been getting all this year.
A phone call within a day or so of booking and then a mailing a few days after that.

They are around, but they aren't cheap!

Poly has 1 BR Suite option, it's in the Tonga longhouse (I can explain more about this if interested).

CR has some 1 BR suites on the Tower Club Floor. This room type, in my opinion, is amazing. Also the Garden Wing Hospitality suites mentioned above.

GF has some outer building 1BRs with CL Access.

BC has 1BR suites with CL Access - we stayed in this room type once. It's far more reasonably priced than the three noted above. I liked this room.

WL has the Deluxe Rooms with CL Access that kind of offers a separate bedroom.

They are probably others I'm not thinking about at the moment.

Hope that helps!
Do you know if the Poly 1BR suites ever get an AP discount?

Thank you so much for posting!

We are staying CL at Wilderness in a few weeks and have a few beverage questions pls:

1. Do they still have Nesquik chocolate milks?
2. Onto adult beverages :), are the Mimosas offered everyday?
3. What are the beer selections?

Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm happy to help people out anytime!
Yes, there were Nesquik chocolate milks in the fridge as well as several canned beer options. Mimosas are offered daily, there are many Cast Members walking around and all you have to do is ask so they can go into the back room and make it for you. I don't drink so I'm not positive on the specific beer offerings but there were 3 or 4 beers on tap, several wine offerings, and beers in the little fridge. Just be aware that a Cast Member has to serve all alcoholic beverages for you. I hope you have an excellent trip! :-)

2 years ago when we stayed at AKL CL, we received nothing.

This year, however, we stayed at WL CL, and we received all sorts of communication. Can't remember about an email, but it seemed they were always contacting. There was a postcard from DSS. I emailed them a request, and they emailed me back. I missed a phone call one day from DSS and they left a message. Also, a few days before our trip I received a phone call from WL CL staff.

I've been contacted within a couple days of booking, but there are some who don't get contacted at all. If you don't hear from them and have requests, questions, etc, you can always call and/or email them :).

I'm leaning towards booking a room only BB for my April Trip and purchasing a Tables of Wonderland Card. With my 3 day ticket I think I will be all the better. I have a Chase Visa for merchandise discounts. Good luck it's such a hard decision.

Good luck with booking a BB! Definitely a hard decision on renewing....lol. After my Oct trip, my plans are to go back in April and possibly June before my AP expires. Trying to see if a short Dec or Jan trip might fit in, but not sure if that will pan out. But it never hurts to think about it ;).

Completely agree. It’s such a beautiful space. Love the music and the atmosphere. I’m kinda bummed my DH picked SL over RPC for his 40th!!! He said it’s more convenient!! I have a year...just need to keep working on him... :teeth:

I know, I just love RPC! I agree that SL is very convenient, but it's so hard to beat the atmosphere of RPC :cloud9:. Good luck in getting your DH to switch! pixiedust:

I’m just trying to catch up here- I fell way behind! DH and I will be at WL-CL August 12! Although I’ve done Reunion Station during 2 recent BRV stays (May and earlier this month), it’s been a year since we’ve stayed CL at WL.

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Boardwalk always gets my vote

Same here. We don't unpack. I hate packing to begin with so I'm sure not going to unpack at a hotel to only have to pack up again before I go home. Once a trip is enough for me. So we do split stays on most trips. Our next one will be 3 resorts, over 5 nights. Lots call that crazy but it works for us. Technically, it's 4 over 6 nights since we land at 11:00 and are staying at the airport that night and heading to Disney the next morning.

We are also in NJ! And I LOVE split stays!!!! I love the change of atmosphere!!!! It’s something to look forward to!

As far as the AP goes, my DH always says you have to do at least 2 trips a year to make AP worth it. Definitely wouldn’t waste the money for only one more trip. Good luck deciding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter