Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

:offtopic:

So I got up today wanting to buy a new grill, going to Lowe’s I figure it’s probably $500-$550 for a decent Weber, check this out.........

View attachment 353494

This is a Char Broil brand and I love it already, I call it my new Darth Vader grill and it was on clearance and only cost me $114......I think the savings just paid for our Be Our Guest dinner we have on our upcoming stay...........woooo hoooooooo!!!!!!
Isn't it great when we can apply our Disney math to real life and spend more at Disney?!? :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes! We are going in January and I got a great rate for GF SL but now rethinking after reading GADisneyDad's post as well as another review which mentioned how loud it is if you have a room surrounding the atrium. I think we are going to go w/ a split stay at AKL 1br and a deluxe room at BWI. I would love to try YC CL but we will have our 19 yr old ds and 21 yr old dd so want to make sure we have 3 sleeping surfaces. It's my understanding they don't guarantee a daybed at YC unless you have 5 people.
I have had a few rooms in sl in the atrium.

The noise didn't bother me. Hard to explain but happy people noise I enjoy. Noise doesn't start until 7am which is fine for me. Also at night I'm still up. If I had baby or toddlers maybe the noise a problem, my kids would want to know 'what's going on?'.

My friend and I have actually requested a room 6314 0r 6316, lovely views of the pool ! They are in the atrium .

It's nice disney offers so many options. Hopefully you find the right fit for your family.

Does anyone know if there is a section of the Polynesian beach marked off for club level guests for the fireworks on 30th December? From other posts I know this happened on new years eve last year with seating provided but we are flying home on the afternoon of the 31st.

Last year, they did not have the reserved CL section on 12/30.

I was in MK for the early show on 12/30 but was at Poly for the late show. While there was certainly a crowd on the beach, it wasn’t crazy crowded from my perspective. One could find a good spot without too much trouble. It was more people than a typical HEA night but not as crowded as 7/4.

Caveat that it was quite cold that night, so not sure how much that had an impact on the beach crowd.

Hope that helps!

6944B617-0BA5-4E66-98A2-FF688E48F642.jpeg My son and Jeffery Osborne in the Beach Club lounge last night. He sat with Jimmy, his wife Nikkole and their friends after the shows at Epcot. Jimmy was thrilled they all sang On the Wings of Love, his favorite song by Jeffery! I have to stop volunteering to go to bed when the kids do!

DH and I have been talking about a kid-free trip for years, and I finally booked it last night! He's also been anti-deluxe for years, even after staying at WL, but we returned 5 days ago from the Poly and he's a convert. What better way to celebrate than moving on up to CL! 3 nights at BWI in February. I can't wait!

DH and I have been talking about a kid-free trip for years, and I finally booked it last night! He's also been anti-deluxe for years, even after staying at WL, but we returned 5 days ago from the Poly and he's a convert. What better way to celebrate than moving on up to CL! 3 nights at BWI in February. I can't wait!

Congrats on your upcoming BWI stay. I'm not an expert by any means on BWI CL as I just had my first stay this past June, but I absolutely loved it! The resort overall is beautiful, but CL was just amazing. I read a lot of great things about it prior to my stay and everything was right on. The food offerings were great and the CL CMs were very friendly and personable....they couldn't have been any nicer! Enjoy the planning and have a great trip :wizard:.

Yes! We are going in January and I got a great rate for GF SL but now rethinking after reading GADisneyDad's post as well as another review which mentioned how loud it is if you have a room surrounding the atrium. I think we are going to go w/ a split stay at AKL 1br and a deluxe room at BWI. I would love to try YC CL but we will have our 19 yr old ds and 21 yr old dd so want to make sure we have 3 sleeping surfaces. It's my understanding they don't guarantee a daybed at YC unless you have 5 people.

FWIW.... I can put up with a lot of room noise for a great CL rate!

While it is true I did find our Atrium-facing room in April 2017 a touch on the noisy side... noise wouldn't necessarily be on my go/no go decision list for staying at SL (I'd put other factors in front).

Caveat that my DD was 2.5 during that particular SL trip... so squarely in napping/sleeping zone so we were likely more attune to any noises than many other travelers.

Plus contrast that with my end of hall room last weekend that was probably among the quietest rooms I've ever had at any WDW resort.

Last edited:
Has anyone recently seen if any of the chefs have been preparing things in the evening at RPC or SL?

No chefs at any evening service 9/22-9/29 at SL. 5 different mornings had a chef preparing Mickey waffles though.

We were at RPC Sept 12 - 15. We left late on the 15th so we were there for 4 evenings Wednesday thru Saturday. No chef any evening. There was a chef making crepes Friday morning. No Mickey waffles either.

Nice! Have fun. Last year another mom and I started going adults only for F&W. So much more relaxed without the kids to eat, drink and stroll as we please. Cheers!

Are Club Level rooms ever deeply discounted? Like I know sometimes they have regular deluxe rooms for up to 30 or 35% off - do they ever discount CL like that? Thanks!

Has anyone ever booked the extra fast passes when they booked club level? I called and they told me I could only purchase at 90 days out and they were the ones that had to book my fast passes. Does this sound right?My concern is you are able to make fast pass selection on line sooner than calling and honestly I would rather do it myself than have someone do it for me. Thought I would ask here before calling back and asking another cast member.

Has anyone ever booked the extra fast passes when they booked club level? I called and they told me I could only purchase at 90 days out and they were the ones that had to book my fast passes. Does this sound right?My concern is you are able to make fast pass selection on line sooner than calling and honestly I would rather do it myself than have someone do it for me. Thought I would ask here before calling back and asking another cast member.

I’ll respond with a better answer later today, but I’d read through this post for now: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ing-anytime-fps-cl-fps.3538258/#post-56320893

That will help with a lot of the details of the program.

They book your regular ones for those days at the same time as the paid ones, at 90 days from your checkout date. That’s 30 days earlier than usual for onsite, so availability is great.

Yes, we purchased them for our trip a few weeks ago. They are booked 90 days from your check out date. This is the soonest anyone can book fastpasses. Everyone else books at 60 days from their check in. So online you are booking several weeks after this, depending on the length of your trip. At the 90 day mark, you are not competing with everyone else on property, so waiting til the CMs start is not an issue. And don’t forget, they will also book the 3 regular fastpasses for each day you buy too. So that actually puts you ahead of everyone else for those too.

Yes, the CMs do have to book them. And make any changes. Several other people find that part annoying too. I think it would be good if you could change them yourself once you are in the park at least, like you can with the regular ones.

When you book, it seems to help & speed things up if you have your plans made already. Know what parks for each day, approximate time for each fastpass, and which rides for CL fastpasses & which rides for regular fastpasses.

Another thread to check out is this one: https://www.disboards.com/threads/club-level-fastpass-purchase-logistics.3657573/page-69

This is more of a blow by blow of people who’ve booked it & are booking it. As a test program it’s seen changes so I’d skim like the last 10 pages to get a feel for what booking is like. Yes, you must call. You can modify the normal FPs yourself, you have to call to modify DSS 3 any tier FPs.

As others have said there is no one online who can make a 90 day reservation for FP so being able to do this at a decent hour is another benefit you are purchasing. (I sure saw it that way being in CA- I SO loved not getting up at 3:45am just to not get FOP or 7DMT!)

Are Club Level rooms ever deeply discounted? Like I know sometimes they have regular deluxe rooms for up to 30 or 35% off - do they ever discount CL like that? Thanks!

CL room discounts are generally the same as the % discount for non-CL rooms at that given resort for that given promotion.

This comment is not always reliable, but generally speaking I tend to find availability of CL room discounts sometimes slightly more abundant than non-CL rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter