Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Ugh feel like such a newbie for some of the questions I'm asking lol.

The CL benefits are in place from the time you arrive to the time you leave correct?
Example flights I'm looking at has me landing at MCO at 9:10am on a Monday and departing MCO at 11pm on a Friday.
Using DME I'd arrive at the Contemporary around 10:30am and using DME on the way back would leave the Contemporary at about 8pm.
On arrival and departure days I'd have access to CL lunge and viewing areas that entire time correct?

Ugh feel like such a newbie for some of the questions I'm asking lol.

The CL benefits are in place from the time you arrive to the time you leave correct?
Example flights I'm looking at has me landing at MCO at 9:10am on a Monday and departing MCO at 11pm on a Friday.
Using DME I'd arrive at the Contemporary around 10:30am and using DME on the way back would leave the Contemporary at about 8pm.
On arrival and departure days I'd have access to CL lunge and viewing areas that entire time correct?
Yep. You have access the entire day upon arrival and departure. Same as pools

Chicken Nuggets were awesome tonight!!!!!

Buses were being shared with S and D and Boardwalk, wasn’t the most pleasant form of transportation IMO, personally haven’t had to use shared buses like that especially over a busy holiday which I hope will be dramatically winding down tomorrow hopefully, since probably 2013.

Currently staying at YC.

Buses were being shared with S and D and Boardwalk, wasn’t the most pleasant form of transportation IMO, personally haven’t had to use shared buses like that especially over a busy holiday which I hope will be dramatically winding down tomorrow hopefully, since probably 2013.

Currently staying at YC.

Where were the shared buses to? One of the parks? In September, all 5 resorts shared to/ from Disney Springs. We didn’t go to AK, so can’t say about there, but to/ from MK it was just Y& B.

Where were the shared buses to? One of the parks? In September, all 5 resorts shared to/ from Disney Springs. We didn’t go to AK, so can’t say about there, but to/ from MK it was just Y& B.

Hmmm it was a MK bus.

Edit: I was told this may have been for high crowd reasons. Also DS is shared on the entire loop which has been the norm for sometime.

Last edited:

I was browsing BWI's room categories and saw that the Club level only has a Standard room (garden/quiet pool view) and a Deluxe room (boardwalk view). Does it have a non-deluxe/standard room that faces the boardwalk?

I was browsing BWI's room categories and saw that the Club level only has a Standard room (garden/quiet pool view) and a Deluxe room (boardwalk view). Does it have a non-deluxe/standard room that faces the boardwalk?

The "Standard Room-Club Level" includes rooms that can potentially face the Boardwalk/have a Boardwalk view. They used to have a CL Boardwalk View category, but sometime in the last year or so they removed that as a bookable room view category. They also have not updated the view possibilities listed under "Standard Room-Club Level." So now, if you want a Boardwalk View CL room, you book the "Standard Room", put in a request for a Boardwalk view room, and hope you get it.

Haven't received our room yet, but here enjoying the incredible food in RPC! And also a mischievous visitor
View attachment 366637
View attachment 366638
View attachment 366640

View attachment 366639

And our own gingerbread house
View attachment 366641

I will get pictures of the lobby later tonight or early tomorrow morning when there aren't so many people!

The GF is just beautiful during the holidays, thanks for the pics! Have a great time and enjoy RPC :santa:.

:cloud9:

Currently staying at YC.

Hope you're having a great time! :wizard:

We checked out of WL yesterday. We had an amazing time! I was not able to book a CL room. Only standard was available when I made our reservation and nothing opened up despite checking daily. I was able to add CL access at check-in (thanks to this thread as I never would have known this option was available otherwise!). We also ended up with a surprise upgrade to a nature view bunk bed room (we could watch fireworks from our balcony!)! We spent less time in the lounge than we might have if we had been on the same floor (no stopping in for lemonade and snacks on our way back to our room in the afternoon), but it ended up working quite well for us. We loved the overall feeling of the lounge. It felt quite peaceful, which we haven't necessarily experienced other places. Also we really loved the views of the lodge (and especially the magnificent tree) from the lounge!! The CMs in the lounge were so friendly and helpful, too. One taught my DD how to use the espresso machine to make hot chocolate. It was a wonderful stay. DD and I enjoyed it so much that I booked a bounce back there for summer. Once again CL wasn't available, but I plan to add access at check in if that option is still available. Also booked a future CL stay at BC.

We checked out of WL yesterday. We had an amazing time! I was not able to book a CL room. Only standard was available when I made our reservation and nothing opened up despite checking daily. I was able to add CL access at check-in (thanks to this thread as I never would have known this option was available otherwise!). We also ended up with a surprise upgrade to a nature view bunk bed room (we could watch fireworks from our balcony!)! We spent less time in the lounge than we might have if we had been on the same floor (no stopping in for lemonade and snacks on our way back to our room in the afternoon), but it ended up working quite well for us. We loved the overall feeling of the lounge. It felt quite peaceful, which we haven't necessarily experienced other places. Also we really loved the views of the lodge (and especially the magnificent tree) from the lounge!! The CMs in the lounge were so friendly and helpful, too. One taught my DD how to use the espresso machine to make hot chocolate. It was a wonderful stay. DD and I enjoyed it so much that I booked a bounce back there for summer. Once again CL wasn't available, but I plan to add access at check in if that option is still available. Also booked a future CL stay at BC.

Glad you had a great time and enjoyed the WL and CL. Congrats on the room upgrade and also on booking 2 more trips! Have fun with the planning :goodvibes.

The "Standard Room-Club Level" includes rooms that can potentially face the Boardwalk/have a Boardwalk view. They used to have a CL Boardwalk View category, but sometime in the last year or so they removed that as a bookable room view category. They also have not updated the view possibilities listed under "Standard Room-Club Level." So now, if you want a Boardwalk View CL room, you book the "Standard Room", put in a request for a Boardwalk view room, and hope you get it.
Thank you!

They have so few CL non Deluxe water view rooms at BWI they decided to just make it a by request option vs a bookable option. They have never bothered to update the room descriptions for the Standard rooms online for whatever reason but rest assured they still exist and you can request and get one.

We are on the countdown. Two sleeps and we are off to WDW!:flower:

Have a great time!! :wizard:

Trish - at CCV pool if you’re around! Come have a drink :D

Hope you're having a great time! :)

We checked in at the Poly and got lucky. We wanted a third floor room and that's what we got. Great way to start our vacation. :)

Mike

Glad you got a room on the floor you wanted. Enjoy Poly CL :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter