Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

No welcome gift in our room but that’s perfectly okay. We didn’t have anyone meet us at the hotel doors either so we just went to the front desk and asked. We had our room number but didn’t really know what we were supposed to do.

I’m impressed with the help from our resort. They gave us a number to text if we need anything. When we got to mk both of our FPS were for rides that broke down. We told them we would be there Friday so they gave us anytime FPS for mk that can even be used on 7dmt. It took less than 5 minutes to get that figured out which is amazing!

Thanks for popping in with reports on your trip. Sounds like you're having a great time and enjoying YC CL :goodvibes.

I'm sure how quickly they clean-up/close up from the 8-10pm dessert/cordial service can vary on any given night (and you would be informed than anyone on current lounge habits/trends), but this photo was taken at 10:08pm on 2/24/18 according to the time stamp on my phone. No last minute straggler desserts for me on this particular evening! :rotfl2:

View attachment 378851
10:00, thanks. Desserts is the one thing we pretty much never get there for so I am not up on the service times.
They are pretty prompt in their service times. They will come around to any guest in the lounge, give you a "two minute warning" to grab anything you may want, and then start the clean up. They don't wait any after to clean up.

We are checking into YC Sunday. I got a call this morning from a CL CM at the hotel, confirming our arrival time, asked if we were celebrating anything, if I had any questions or room requests. She was definitely on site & not DSS. This is the first time I have received a call from someone at the hotel in all our stays there. I know folks have reported getting calls from WL staff, so maybe they are expanding to other resorts too.

Only 5 days, including 2 subzero days of blizzard like conditions, to go! Between that & literally finishing a huge home remodeling project today, we’re really gonna need & enjoy this trip! :hyper:

We are slowly making our way through the various CL's...we just booked a last minute Spring Break trip to BWI CL! I am excited, as I know that BWI CL gets a lot of love on this board. It will be DH, DD (11), DS (5) and myself...not looking at doing a lot of park time, because I know that crowds will be crazy. We are really hoping to take in a lot of the things that we normally miss on a WDW trip. Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated...we have never spent any time on the Boardwalk :)

We are slowly making our way through the various CL's...we just booked a last minute Spring Break trip to BWI CL! I am excited, as I know that BWI CL gets a lot of love on this board. It will be DH, DD (11), DS (5) and myself...not looking at doing a lot of park time, because I know that crowds will be crazy. We are really hoping to take in a lot of the things that we normally miss on a WDW trip. Any suggestions/tips would be appreciated...we have never spent any time on the Boardwalk :)

Do enjoy some time especially in the evening checking things out at Boardwalk, maybe grab an ice cream and just stroll around.

Do you typically get over to DS? If not there are a lot of nice dining options available for an out of park experience!

Us too! Any tips would be great. Just added 2 nights to our stay in a standard CL room at Boardwalk! We have always wanted to try it but we usually stay 10-12 nights and wanted to do a small stay first so we will stay before our stay at RPC!! Coming in on July 4th!! Anything special in the lounge that night? Any great room locations? Looking for your expert advice!

Us too! Any tips would be great. Just added 2 nights to our stay in a standard CL room at Boardwalk! We have always wanted to try it but we usually stay 10-12 nights and wanted to do a small stay first so we will stay before our stay at RPC!! Coming in on July 4th!! Anything special in the lounge that night? Any great room locations? Looking for your expert advice!
We stayed at BW last July 4th
They had themed desserts but otherwise nothing special
However they've been doing fresh waffles in the lounge on holidays, starting Christmas and New year's day. So maybe they'll do that on July 4th too? Just me guessing out loud, no particular insight

The outdoor entertainers are a lot of fun. We particularly like Coney Island Chris. If it's rainy they'll bring them indoors
Another really fun activity is renting a Surrey bike. They have them for 4.
They've been doing some crafts at various times lately, painting pictures or wine glasses. Creating your own floral Minnie ears. Stuff like that

We stayed at BW last July 4th
They had themed desserts but otherwise nothing special
However they've been doing fresh waffles in the lounge on holidays, starting Christmas and New year's day. So maybe they'll do that on July 4th too? Just me guessing out loud, no particular insight
Fresh waffles would be great!

The staff at yc continues to amaze me. Last night I noticed there is a light outside on our balcony. It’s super bright and affected my sleep so I asked if we can turn it off. The man helping me upstairs in CL said can’t turn it off because it’s a security light. I asked if they have any eye masks and he said not here we don’t but we will see what we can do. We were eating in the lounge and he came up and said they found a Minnie mask (from a store) that they could bring me. It was left outside our door! The service here is absolutely amazing.

Lol I asked Dh if we could just stay here instead of switching. Having the breakfast and snacks are a great help! We don’t buy any breakfast stuff and we’ve been snacking here for dinners.

I love the Buffalo chicken at dinner, have you had a chance to try that yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter