• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What did they have? We are arriving in 20+ days and I hope we can eat breakfast at the lounge each day.

Here now and have had two breakfasts in the lounge. So far every day they seem to have steel cut oatmeal, fresh melon, fresh berries (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry), hard boiled eggs, sliced cheddar, sliced provolone, and Greek yogurt. One day they had really good turkey and bresaola, the next ham and capacola. The pastries have varied each day. If I remember correctly, they’ve had cheese danish, cherry danish, carrot muffins, chocolate chip muffins, regular croissants, and multi grain croissants. The cheese + ham + croissant together make for really tasty breakfast sandwiches.

They also have rice crispies, Frosted Flakes, fruit loops, and some other cereal I can’t remember. A few different juices. A Nespresso machine. And really cute brown and regular sugar cubes shaped like Mickey heads!

I’m not sure if you know the difference so here it is in case.

You book in advance you are guaranteed cl and usually that floor or nearby. To add cl it’s 99 a nite, must be for all days at resort and it’s cl ACCESS so may be on the 1 or 2nd floor etc.

My last visit over Thanksgiving I had a wood view room but when cl opened up for my dates later I did switch. For a trip with my 2 guys who don’t do much at the parks I didn’t want to RISK not being able to add on.

The time after I switched until the moment we arrived I felt a certain relief and happiness . For me THAT was worth paying a little extra. (I got an AP discount so wasn’t too bad).
Do you know if this pay for Club level access is offered to all guests? How does it affect the number of people in the lounge at any given time? We always book CL, and save up for our trips. So, I must admit that this new policy is a little disheartening to me. I don’t want to have to fight for a spot to watch fireworks or a table when I’ve booked so far in advance. I know you might not have the answers, just hoping someone here on the boards might know. I still have time to switch things around if necessary. Thanks so much!

Do you know if this pay for Club level access is offered to all guests? How does it affect the number of people in the lounge at any given time? We always book CL, and save up for our trips. So, I must admit that this new policy is a little disheartening to me. I don’t want to have to fight for a spot to watch fireworks or a table when I’ve booked so far in advance. I know you might not have the answers, just hoping someone here on the boards might know. I still have time to switch things around if necessary. Thanks so much!
Disney doesn’t advertise it. Here on the boards it’s only mentioned on occasion.

As far as we know it’s available only if they feel there’s space. When they took 1/2 of 7th floor where cl rooms are for CCV technically they have enough “space” for some extra cl guests. I was at wl cl both prior and after the remodel. It was definitely less crowded after and that was a holiday weekend too.

Last edited:

Disney doesn’t advertise it. Here on the boards it’s only mentioned on occasion.

As far as we know it’s available only if they feel there’s space. When they took 1/2 of 7th floor where cl rooms are for CCV technically they have enough “space” for some extra cl guests. I was at wl cl both prior and after the remodel. It was definitely less crowded after and that was a holiday weekend too.
Thanks so much. I was thinking this was the case as well. Glad to hear your explanation though. We have been staying CL at WL for over ten years and I know the remodel drastically reduced the number of rooms on the 7th floor. It’s our favorite resort and I’m so glad for the recent lounge and new fireworks viewing balcony. Thanks for responding to me, I really appreciate it!

Posting from The Old Faithful Club.

To the pp worried about the lounge being crowded, I obviously have a very limited experience but there has been no one here these past two days. More often than not, I am the only person in the entire lounge area, even during service times, although I have been spending a lot of time here. At no point yesterday or this morning was the lounge even half full. Will see how the days progress since we are coming up on a race weekend.

Breakfast pics:

IMG_8138.jpg IMG_8139.jpg IMG_8140.jpg IMG_8141.jpg IMG_8142.jpg IMG_8143.jpg IMG_8144.jpg

I had oatmeal again and made a little sandwich with the croissants and ham and cheese.

Can someone explain the add on CL? do you book it when you book your room and CL isn't available? I understand it's not always available, due to space/number of guests. Can you add it when you arrive? Does the price depend on how many party are in your room?

Hopefully people enjoy the pictures, let me know if you have any questions. I will post the menu list and wine list once I get pictures of them, I thought I took pictures but I guess not.

So far we are enjoying WL and the CL lounge. it is very relaxing here, which is perfect. My only other comparison is to AKL CL, and although The Old Faithful club is nice, my husband and I both much prefer The Kilimanjaro club. I think that AKL CL has more food options with each service, and we personally prefer those food options to the ones here. We haven't had anything that we would call bad here, it just isn't really our taste preference, and a few things have been incredibly salty like the bison wraps and the turkey salad. I have found it much more difficult to find CMs to get drinks here, which has never been an issue at AKL, I also personally prefer my mimosas with jungle juice than the regular Oj that they have here.

We went to Territory lounge last night so I will post menu pics of that in the WL thread.

Can someone explain the add on CL? do you book it when you book your room and CL isn't available? I understand it's not always available, due to space/number of guests. Can you add it when you arrive? Does the price depend on how many party are in your room?

It is only available to add on when you check in as it is based on availability in the lounge. It is $99 per night not per guest.

Hopefully people enjoy the pictures, let me know if you have any questions.

So far we are enjoying WL and the CL lounge. it is very relaxing here, which is perfect.

Definitely enjoying the pics, thanks for taking time out of your trip to take & share them! Glad you're having a nice time and enjoying WL CL :).

I just wanted to comment on how much I love the Disboards. You guys are always so helpful and positive. Shoutout to #gillep for all the photos and #trishadono for answering my questions. Getting excited now for our June trip!

I agree, so many knowledgeable/helpful posters on this thread :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter