• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

What floor is your room on? We always book CL initially, I am just becoming aware that you can now “add on” club level access and not book it as a category. Just curious...I hope you have a wonderful trip!
say what??? is this at all resorts or just WL?

Hopefully people enjoy the pictures, let me know if you have any questions. I will post the menu list and wine list once I get pictures of them, I thought I took pictures but I guess not.

So far we are enjoying WL and the CL lounge. it is very relaxing here, which is perfect. My only other comparison is to AKL CL, and although The Old Faithful club is nice, my husband and I both much prefer The Kilimanjaro club. I think that AKL CL has more food options with each service, and we personally prefer those food options to the ones here. We haven't had anything that we would call bad here, it just isn't really our taste preference, and a few things have been incredibly salty like the bison wraps and the turkey salad. I have found it much more difficult to find CMs to get drinks here, which has never been an issue at AKL, I also personally prefer my mimosas with jungle juice than the regular Oj that they have here.

We went to Territory lounge last night so I will post menu pics of that in the WL thread.

It is only available to add on when you check in as it is based on availability in the lounge. It is $99 per night not per guest.
If you cant find anybody in the lounge area ask them at the check in desk up there "who do I ask for a beverage?". When i did that they got up and got it for me.

I liked the flavors of the akl appies but thought wl had far more to choose midday.

Which cl will you try next????

If you cant find anybody in the lounge area ask them at the check in desk up there "who do I ask for a beverage?". When i did that they got up and got it for me.

I liked the flavors of the akl appies but thought wl had far more to choose midday.

Which cl will you try next????

Honestly, we will probably stick with AKL CL in the future. I think the food and beverage offerings fit our preferences the best. I can usually get through quite a few sunrise sangrias and jungle juice mimosas each day which makes CL more worth it to me, but I am having an issue finding beverages I prefer here, and I don’t like the food as much either (except the caramel corn, that’s delicious!). I think Poly would be the next closest fit. Again, I am enjoying my stay and everything is very good it just isn’t as great of a fit as I was hoping.

Currently waiting for lunch at Geyser Point in a lovely table by the water! This is such a lazy relaxing trip.

Honestly, we will probably stick with AKL CL in the future. I think the food and beverage offerings fit our preferences the best. I can usually get through quite a few sunrise sangrias and jungle juice mimosas each day which makes CL more worth it to me, but I am having an issue finding beverages I prefer here, and I don’t like the food as much either (except the caramel corn, that’s delicious!). I think Poly would be the next closest fit. Again, I am enjoying my stay and everything is very good it just isn’t as great of a fit as I was hoping.

Currently waiting for lunch at Geyser Point in a lovely table by the water! This is such a lazy relaxing trip.

We really enjoyed the food at GP! Nothing fancy, but it was good!! Tried a couple different drinks too... be careful, they make them strong!!! lol

Thank you. Just what I was looking for. 24 more days. Can't wait!!

You will be checking in before you know it! Have a great trip :wizard:.

5 more days til the beginning of our split stay at Poly then WL. First time at WL so I really appreciate all the recent posts!

What a nice split, both beautiful resorts! Hope you have a great time and enjoy your first WL stay :goodvibes.

Leaving in 2 days for our first Disney stay at Contemporary CL! Thank you to everyone contributing to this board, I’ve been stalking for quite a while :) Can anyone tell me, are there any Easter activities at contemporary next week?

Have a great time! Hope you will post about your experience after your trip. I can't answer about Easter activities, but hopefully others will be able to help :flower3:.

How long do the desserts stay out at night? My daughter and I will be staying just one night at Sugar Loaf and plan on going to Disney Springs that night for a later dinner but may not make it back to the hotel before 10. Would a CM possibly put a few desserts on a plate and put inside our room for when we return or is that not something they would do?

How long do the desserts stay out at night? My daughter and I will be staying just one night at Sugar Loaf and plan on going to Disney Springs that night for a later dinner but may not make it back to the hotel before 10. Would a CM possibly put a few desserts on a plate and put inside our room for when we return or is that not something they would do?

Everything is put away at 10. I have read on a rare occasion that some one had desserts left in their room. But I don’t think it is very common at all. You could ask of course & see what they say. They do have cookies & sometimes brownies out in the afternoon, so you could always take a few back to your room then to save for later. Or you could pick up a cupcake or treat at DS to bring back to the room.

Speaking of WL....

Can I have a mimosa please?

What kind?

I don’t know, what kind do you have?

I’ll just bring both.

OK!

Happy Friday!

(The one on the right is made with Geyser Grog... which is cinnamon, apple, cranberry juice)

View attachment 392812

SO jealous!! Hope you’re having a great time! Please have one for all us sitting at home. :D:drinking1

Lol, @gillep has already taken care of the pics. I can focus on the mimosas. :-)

A little miffed we spent $200+ on Storybook Dining dinner last night (did include 3 adult drinks) when this was what was available for ‘free’ in the lounge:

F1412888-EC3D-4E06-8207-821348727E1F.jpeg

Tonight’s evening app menu. This is posted each new day. Why can’t all CLs do this? SO helpful in deciding if we’d like to make time to be around 5-7 or if we should make other plans.
7E160E61-6FCD-43F8-AB5C-162B074F54B6.jpeg

Lol, @gillep has already taken care of the pics. I can focus on the mimosas. :-)

A little miffed we spent $200+ on Storybook Dining dinner last night (did include 3 adult drinks) when this was what was available for ‘free’ in the lounge:

View attachment 392816

Tonight’s evening app menu. This is posted each new day. Why can’t all CLs do this? SO helpful in deciding if we’d like to make time to be around 5-7 or if we should make other plans.
View attachment 392817

Ughh! Hope dinner was good, though.

PS - don’t see nuggets on that menu. Disappointing lol

Another option is to put some scones and desserts from midday in your room for later. DD puts the devonshire cream and strawberries in the fridge on a plate and scones in a coffee to go cup with lid on the dresser. I love the jam tarts! They also have cookies and cupcakes midday. At breakfast the danishes and sticky buns make a great dessert too! Just plan ahead and take what you like for later.

Also grab your milk, juice water, adult beverage etc for later .

I use sandwich baggies and those plastic elastic tops for stuff.

You might want to grab some of those home made potato chips while you are at it, they go great with sweets:rolleyes1

Another option is to put some scones and desserts from midday in your room for later. DD puts the devonshire cream and strawberries in the fridge on a plate and scones in a coffee to go cup with lid on the dresser. I love the jam tarts! They also have cookies and cupcakes midday. At breakfast the danishes and sticky buns make a great dessert too! Just plan ahead and take what you like for later.

Also grab your milk, juice water, adult beverage etc for later .

I use sandwich baggies and those plastic elastic tops for stuff.

You might want to grab some of those home made potato chips while you are at it, they go great with sweets:rolleyes1
Your posts are so helpful! It's like having a CL coach! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter