Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

F6B193A3-313C-474A-9586-D96545C10DAE.jpeg
@gwynne

This is our usual GF cl mid day. Wine and Sparkling with POG /tropical juice to add to BOTH. Yep I put a little in my wine .

I asked for a tray and they gave me that napkin, made it fancy lol. DD was napping so I grabbed stuff before it was taken away at 4p.

Last edited:

When do they put out the soup and sandwiches? TIA! :)
We arrived right at 11:30 in Sept just as the soup was put out. It stays out until 4p. The scones and stuff at 2:30-4p

No sandwiches but meats, cheeses , crackers,veggies, chips, desserts.
I took lots of pix the May stay rpc last year. SL has had the same foods but different setup. I usually do sl and rpc about once a year.

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

Last edited:
We arrived right at 11:30 in Sept just as the soup was put out. It stays out until 4p. The scones and stuff at 2:30-4p

No sandwiches but meats, cheeses , crackers,veggies, chips, desserts.
I took lots of pix the May stay rpc last year. SL has had the same foods but different setup. I usually do sl and rpc about once a year.

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions
TY so much!!! We were never around midday for our SL or RPC stays, but you’d better bet I won’t make that mistake again at RPC in September :lovestruc!

Lol, @gillep has already taken care of the pics. I can focus on the mimosas. :-)

A little miffed we spent $200+ on Storybook Dining dinner last night (did include 3 adult drinks) when this was what was available for ‘free’ in the lounge:

View attachment 392816

Tonight’s evening app menu. This is posted each new day. Why can’t all CLs do this? SO helpful in deciding if we’d like to make time to be around 5-7 or if we should make other plans.
View attachment 392817

They even had one of the desserts from Storybook Dining last night. It was the treasure one. Will post pictures tomorrow likely. Unfortunately, we had an emergency at our house and it is too stressful for me to be here not knowing if everything is safe there for my dog (electrical issues). So we are leaving today. I am so sad but it is the right choice.

They even had one of the desserts from Storybook Dining last night. It was the treasure one. Will post pictures tomorrow likely. Unfortunately, we had an emergency at our house and it is too stressful for me to be here not knowing if everything is safe there for my dog (electrical issues). So we are leaving today. I am so sad but it is the right choice.
OH no! You will have to rebook another trip then!

Omg! I’m so sorry! I hope your dog and house are ok :flower3:

Speaking of WL....

Can I have a mimosa please?

What kind?

I don’t know, what kind do you have?

I’ll just bring both.

OK!

Happy Friday!

(The one on the right is made with Geyser Grog... which is cinnamon, apple, cranberry juice)

View attachment 392812

I thought you were banning WL due to lack of Bud light:laughing:. I just popped on here to see if anyone had any recent reports of WL CL because we just booked it today for our Sept trip with our best friends from ATL!!!

Can anyone give me an updated beer and wine list? Also, is that a liquor out at cordial time? Is it bourbon or scotch?

Hope everyone is having a great trip!

I thought you were banning WL due to lack of Bud light:laughing:. I just popped on here to see if anyone had any recent reports of WL CL because we just booked it today for our Sept trip with our best friends from ATL!!!

Can anyone give me an updated beer and wine list? Also, is that a liquor out at cordial time? Is it bourbon or scotch?

Pendelton Canadian Whisky.

Michelle Brut Sparkling Wine
Chateau St Michelle Riesling
North by Northwest Chardonnay
Milbrandt Traditions Cabernet Sauvignon
Cloudveil pinot Noir

Looks like a whisky, although I’m not an expert. It says Pendleton Canadian blended whisky.

CF2456C2-9430-4163-97AC-66B0BBDDA52C.jpeg

Might be illegible, will post a higher version later.
B78AC788-5140-43F9-ABEA-5609CAF6A8F7.jpeg

Hope that helps.

I am so sorry! I hope that your furbaby is safe and sound. :dogdance:

Leaving in 2 days for our first Disney stay at Contemporary CL! Thank you to everyone contributing to this board, I’ve been stalking for quite a while :) Can anyone tell me, are there any Easter activities at contemporary next week?

There will be Easter activities but only on Easter. Each resort is a bit different in what they offer but each has character meet and greets and some sort of egg hunt or candy scramble. BC has a mini carnival, they really go all out!! GF does also do a beautiful Easter egg display all Easter week. If you get a chance to get over there its neat to check out.

Hello Disers...
I absolutely was NOT going back to WDW for FOUR years, ABSOLUTELY...
Well, here's the real deal. We are looking at just a taste of Poly CL for New Year's Eve. Fly in on the 30th, out late on the first... The whole reason (there's got to be a reason, right???), is that we would be able to sit in the reserved section to watch the fireworks from Poly beach, go to brunch at Cali Grill on New Year's day, and fly home that evening.
The only available rooms for CL are lagoon view.
I haven't stayed at Poly since (are you ready???) 1972. Truth to tell, room view probably does not matter, as we plan on watching fw from the beach. Are lagoon view far from the King Kamehameha Club?
Has anyone stayed during this time? I seem to remember @trishadono or maybe @GADisneyDad14
maybe posting about their experience, but couldn't find anything. Do they absolutely have a reserved section for CL?
Thanks for any info at all about this!
Sparkle on!

Last edited:
Hello Disers...
I absolutely was NOT going back to WDW for FOUR years, ABSOLUTELY...
Well, here's the real deal. We are looking at just a taste of Poly CL for New Year's Eve. Fly in on the 30th, out late on the first... The whole reason (there's got to be a reason, right???), is that we would be able to sit in the reserved section to watch the fireworks from Poly beach, go to brunch at Cali Grill on New Year's day, and fly home that evening.
The only available rooms for CL are lagoon view.
I haven't stayed at Poly since (are you ready???) 1972. Truth to tell, room view probably does not matter, as we plan on watching fw from the beach. Are lagoon view far from the King Kamehameha Club?
Has anyone stayed during this time? I seem to remember @trishadono or mayi @GADisneyDad14
maybe posting about their experience, but couldn't find anything. Do they absolutely have a reserved section for CL?
Thanks for any info at all about this!
Sparkle on!
Yep they had reserved seating both for 7/3 and 4th and 12/30 and 31st.

I can’t remember but I think the 12/30 was 6:30 as a “test run “?

I’ve done lv cl at poly a few times and actually just booked it for Labor Day. I love the 1st floor rooms. Yes the bungalows in the way but the beach , gf and sounds from the water are pluses. I can usually see the castle if I move just so and get a peek from at least a spot.

The building is not large, most lv rooms are 1st and some 2nd and 3rd .

If you want a short walk request “near lounge”. Check out page 1 of poly thread and here for more poly cl info.

Sounds like a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter