Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi All!

My mom and I are staying at the Club Level at Poly and Club Level and Grand Floridian and we have no idea what to expect. Can one guide us in the right direction of what we should/shouldn't do while staying Club Level?

Thanks!

Hi All!

My mom and I are staying at the Club Level at Poly and Club Level and Grand Floridian and we have no idea what to expect. Can one guide us in the right direction of what we should/shouldn't do while staying Club Level?

Thanks!
Those are my 2 favs!

Expect coffee out at 6:30 am and breakfast starts at 7a.

Midday offering start 11:30 until 4pm. They do add different things at 2:30 at Gf and I think same at poly.

5-7 appetizers
8-10 desserts

Take food or beverages to your room or outside.

Request adult beverages anytime.

Read the 1st page of both poly and gf threads then come back with q's.

Oh and which category? At poly its GV, LV or TPV and gf , outerbuilding/sugar loaf or main building RPC?

Oh when is your trip? I have gf cl in may and poly in August if need any pix. Again, I LOVE THOSE 2 RESORTS CL's:cloud9:

I think the only thing not to do is wear wet swim , bare feet or pjs. I have gone in with swim on with a coverup to grab stuff for outside or to take to the room. I wouldn't feel "dressed " to sit there however I have seen other dry swim covered people in the lounge.

Last edited:

How often do you go into Epcot just to grab a quick meal or snack when staying at the BC? We've never really done this on our past trips but I'm not sure why. We just go into Epcot when we're going for the attractions, etc. and to spend a large part of the day there. I've always wanted to try the Fish and Chips window, and the France Counter Service is one of my all-time favorite places to eat. Those are both located so close - I'm going to make an effort to try and do this in May.

In theory when we stay at an Epcot resort? Frequently.

How often do we do it with 2 toddlers and 2 grade school kids when just getting out of the room can be an ordeal? Almost never! :rotfl:

We have always had park hoppers or APs, and when staying at Epcot I read all of these great stories about popping into France for a pastry, etc and had such high hopes. But in reality we had our plans, and going over even just for a bit always seemed to take soooo long, so we almost never went unless it was a planned "epcot time". When I commented to my DH about it he said I bet none of those people have 4 little kids, and maybe he's right... :laughing:

So glad I found this thread!! My family is arriving on 5/25 at the Poly for our very first deluxe and club level stay! We decided to splurge since we are celebrating our 10th anniversary on this trip. It also falls right between my bday and DH's so it's sort of a multi-celebration I suppose. I've been trying to read up as much as possible over the last couple of weeks so I'll know what to expect. Hoping to get a ground floor room, but when I did online check-in the only request option in the drop down was a balcony. Guess I can call in or try submitting a touring plans request.

Last edited:

How often do you go into Epcot just to grab a quick meal or snack when staying at the BC? We've never really done this on our past trips but I'm not sure why. We just go into Epcot when we're going for the attractions, etc. and to spend a large part of the day there. I've always wanted to try the Fish and Chips window, and the France Counter Service is one of my all-time favorite places to eat. Those are both located so close - I'm going to make an effort to try and do this in May.

We do it every time. We are usually in the pool around lunchtime, we walk over to Japan and grab some stuff from Katsura Grill, then walk back and eat it at the pool.

So glad I found this thread!! My family is arriving on 5/25 at the Poly for our very first deluxe and club level stay! I've been trying to read up as much as possible over the last couple of weeks so I'll know what to expect. Hoping to get a ground floor room, but when I did online check-in the only request option in the drop down was a balcony. Guess I can call in or try submitting a touring plans request.

Mind if I ask which room view category you booked? That can impact your chances of getting a ground floor room.

Sorry if what I’m about to say is stuff you already know (just ignore if so).

When staying CL, an easy way to submit room requests is via e-mailing or calling Disney Signature Services: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/signature-services/

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Personally, I always e-mail. I’ve had CMs on site read my requests pretty much verbatim on whatever screen they have that shows that kind of thing, so I have a reasonably high confidence the Disney Signature Services CMs add them properly.

Enjoy Poly CL, probably my fav of the bunch.

Hi All!

Thanks!
The only shouldn't I know of is you shouldn't wear your wet swim suit in the lounge

I think the only thing not to do is wear wet swim , bare feet or pjs. I have gone in with swim on with a coverup to grab stuff for outside or to take to the room. I wouldn't feel "dressed " to sit there however I have seen other dry swim covered people in the lounge.
There always seems to be lots wearing PJs now
I guess lounge wear is just so mainstream

I'm guilty of sitting there in my swim suit with cover-up on. But that looks like a dress

Mind if I ask which room view category you booked? That can impact your chances of getting a ground floor room.

Sorry if what I’m about to say is stuff you already know (just ignore if so).

When staying CL, an easy way to submit room requests is via e-mailing or calling Disney Signature Services: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/signature-services/

(407) 939-7777
disney.signature.services@disneyworld.com

Personally, I always e-mail. I’ve had CMs on site read my requests pretty much verbatim on whatever screen they have that shows that kind of thing, so I have a reasonably high confidence the Disney Signature Services CMs add them properly.

Enjoy Poly CL, probably my fav of the bunch.

Thanks so much for this info. I did not know I could email for a room request.

We booked garden view. I originally had a lagoon view, but not club level. We switched to garden view club level to splurge a little.

Hi All!

Thanks!

How exciting, 2 great resorts/CLs! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

So glad I found this thread!! My family is arriving on 5/25 at the Poly for our very first deluxe and club level stay! We decided to splurge since we are celebrating our 10th anniversary on this trip. It also falls right between my bday and DH's so it's sort of a multi-celebration I suppose. I've been trying to read up as much as possible over the last couple of weeks so I'll know what to expect. Hoping to get a ground floor room, but when I did online check-in the only request option in the drop down was a balcony. Guess I can call in or try submitting a touring plans request.

Welcome to the CL thread :welcome:

We love the Poly and stayed standard years ago, but just tried CL this past Oct and it was amazing! Hope you have a great time celebrating your anniversary as well as both birthdays :).

Hello everyone!! We will be celebrating my DD's sweet 16 at the Atrium Club in November. I have booked MVMCP and plan to book the extra FPs. What else yall? Anything I should consider that club level offers?

Hope you have a great time and your DD has fun celebrating her sweet 16 :cake:.

We booked garden view. I originally had a lagoon view, but not club level. We switched to garden view club level to splurge a little.

I don't think you'll be disappointed! The Poly is a great resort overall (it's my fav), but CL is amazing :goodvibes.

Today was fast pass day for our upcoming special trip with my Dad. I’m so thankful that Disney fixed the issues that was causing AP’s not being able to book fast passes when trips were booked close together. I was able to book everything we wanted. I also ordered a cake for our first night that is themed from the movie Up and it will have Mr Fredrickson from on top.

I took the day off work today to be with my Dad and take him to his radiation treatments. When I picked him up he had on his Mr Fredrickson shirt. :-)

Today was fast pass day for our upcoming special trip with my Dad. I’m so thankful that Disney fixed the issues that was causing AP’s not being able to book fast passes when trips were booked close together. I was able to book everything we wanted. I also ordered a cake for our first night that is themed from the movie Up and it will have Mr Fredrickson from on top.

I took the day off work today to be with my Dad and take him to his radiation treatments. When I picked him up he had on his Mr Fredrickson shirt. :-)

Love it!!!!! So happy you got your FP’s!! Looking forward to meeting Mr. Fredrickson in person!! I hope he’s doing good!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter