Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Our family is staying at the Contemporary CL Atrium TPV this fall. I read through this thread and it was mentioned that the Chef Mickey side could be loud. Does anyone have room numbers that offer good views and are on the quiet side? Thanks in advance.

Club level should be high enough. We stayed non club floor 10 atrium side and we couldn’t hear anything. Atrium club should be higher. I think it is 12

We must have checked into the Poly the day you checked out(3rd)!

The lunch breakfast and lunch items stayed the same except they either had chicken or shrimp with the noodle salad. I wish they would mix it up a bit but it was still good.
The evening apps alternated which was nice and they were all very good.

I apsolutely love your YC food pics :love: and I think I’ll add this to our maybe list for our 20th Anniversary adult trip in April!

Glad you had a great time!

We just got back today!!

Welcome back!! We were at Poly early on July 2 and checked out late on July 4. So we only experienced 2 nights of apps (July 2 and 3). Poly CL is just such a special place! Out of our 2 resorts last week, my twin DD's (age 16) both highly preferred the YC CL. I think mainly because of the food. They're pretty serious about their food, lol.

Looking for “special” ideas to celebrate daughter’s 7th birthday later this month.

Has anyone had the help of Disney signature services with this? Other than with cake ordering?

We have a BBB appointment and lunch at CRT on her birthday. Fireworks cruise looks interesting, but we can see the fireworks from CR CL each night — not sure how special that will be other than we’re on a boat.

Hoop Dee Doo Revue? Chip and Dale dinner?

TIA
1. Pirates and Pals is at the Contemporary and features desserts and characters.
2. Mermaid swim class
3. Amphicars at Disney Springs

Granted we probably shouldn’t get all googley-eyed over something so shiny and new that is destined to change, but it’s amazing what a physical space can be that was actually built/designed to be a real lounge:

It’s been quite a long time since something CL-related was built from scratch. Have to say this looks pretty darn impressive.

Granted we probably shouldn’t get all googley-eyed over something so shiny and new that is destined to change, but it’s amazing what a physical space can be that was actually built/designed to be a real lounge:

It’s been quite a long time since something CL-related was built from scratch. Have to say this looks pretty darn impressive.

Awesome looks like we’ll get regular sized plates!!!

It’s much larger than I expected. I was picturing WL style Deluxe room.

Did you make a room request? We still don’t know if they all facing water, or on floors scattered bottom to top?

The Chronos lounge looks cool ! Can’t wait to see more:love:
The only room request option that comes up for me is Upper Floor. I was hoping that maybe all deluxe suites have a water view (fingers crossed). I'm also hoping that the deluxe suites will be on the same floor as the Chronos lounge. With the new elevator system it would make it easier to be on the same floor as my mother will be in a scooter and the less she has to deal with elevators, the better!

My trip isn't until November; when is yours?

All I have been doing is watching videos and posts. Gonna say I love the windows and views. Gonna be a great start for dd’s bf 1st trip!

That deluxe room is so big too. My dh saw it and now said he may come too with Ds in the std cl room I didn’t cancel yet.

The whole thing, resort(my fav mod anyways) , rooms, lobby, lounge and that outdoor balcony on top floor. It’s all so cool!

Oh I AM googley eyed😍

The only room request option that comes up for me is Upper Floor. I was hoping that maybe all deluxe suites have a water view (fingers crossed). I'm also hoping that the deluxe suites will be on the same floor as the Chronos lounge. With the new elevator system it would make it easier to be on the same floor as my mother will be in a scooter and the less she has to deal with elevators, the better!

Columbus weekend.

Dispro1 and I overlap trips so often I booked originally for her dd’s sweet 16 that weekend.

Then my dd has a bf now ( over a year) and had never been to wow so I did cl. Then I decided to do the extra fp’s for him.

I was tempted to move my Labor Day from poly cl to CSR cl but I just can’t . I love that 1st floor room. I am spoiled by dh and he bowed out so dd and I could do mnsshp, Tea room and stuff .

I still have the pres suite @csr booked for thanksgiving,.... it’s a maybe... but gosh I would love that.

I guess my request would be :

Same. Floor as lounge, or upper floor. Both sides have views so I’m good with either.

The gran destino looks so pretty!! I want to try it lol. I've never stayed at CSR. I tried looking at maps but I'm directionally challenged lol. How far is the tower from bus stops and the main pool? From the maps I looked at the resort seems huge. Cant wait to see reviews here!

I saw Craig’s video and changed our ADR on the night of DH’s b-day to Toledo with some time spent after in Dahlia’s longe. I think he will love it!

Based on the video footage about the CL room at Gran Destino, I cann't figure out why the CL rooms there are so "affordable" comparing to other CL rooms!?! Anyone??

anyone know if they have turn-down service? It's not important to us, just curious.

Based on the video footage about the CL room at Gran Destino, I cann't figure out why the CL rooms there are so "affordable" comparing to other CL rooms!?! Anyone??
Probably because it's a moderate resort, the others are all deluxe.

There are 44 Deluxe Suites in the tower. They are located throughout the resort - various floors and views. We have one booked for our Sept stay. I'll be sure to share pictures of the room, CL lounge & offerings etc...

I am sure it is because it is a moderate resort. If you look at the deluxe resorts and where they are located, especially the Epcot area and MK are resorts, they are all closer to the parks. The WL and AKL, though considered deluxe are cheaper than the other deluxe resorts.

Does anyone know if there is a deck off of the club lounge? From the videos I've seen there is a gorgeous one off of the Dahlia Lounge, but if there is one off of the club lounge maybe I missed it?

Does anyone know if there is a deck off of the club lounge? From the videos I've seen there is a gorgeous one off of the Dahlia Lounge, but if there is one off of the club lounge maybe I missed it?
One of the videos said only the top floor. No sorry.

However its only 1 floor away so totally doable to check it out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter