• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Kerry, are your pics from the boardwalk inn? My plan had been to do GF Sugarloaf but now I am reconsidering. I’ve been watching videos of the BWI and am impressed with the offerings. It looks more kid friendly. Any thoughts for anyone who has stayed both?
I've stayed at both BWI and GF SL CL and I can say without any hesitation that BWI blows Sugarloaf away. I felt like they had more variety at all services (their "lunch" service is one of the best I've had with some substantial offerings), and CMs are a lot better.

I know I still have 10 months until the trip, but just started thinking about room requests for our Christmas CR Atrium CL stay. I've never stayed in the tower, only over at BLT, but was wondering about noise levels. obviously on the Chef Mickey side there is potential for a lot more noise, but does it really matter that high up? The only BB offer they had was a standard view, and I feel like that's pretty much the same no matter what room we get, but just wanted to see if noise needs to be considered in a room on a top floor.

I know I still have 10 months until the trip, but just started thinking about room requests for our Christmas CR Atrium CL stay. I've never stayed in the tower, only over at BLT, but was wondering about noise levels. obviously on the Chef Mickey side there is potential for a lot more noise, but does it really matter that high up? The only BB offer they had was a standard view, and I feel like that's pretty much the same no matter what room we get, but just wanted to see if noise needs to be considered in a room on a top floor.

Have a bit of a two-faced answer on this topic. First off, I don’t think being on the Chef Mickey’s end really matters all that much. That being said, I request the other end. Make of that what you will! 8-)

I've stayed on both ends. You CAN hear CM in the rooms on that end. But, it's not loud particularly, just can hear it. That said, we prefer the other end but it's nothing to do with CM. It's because that's closer to MK

After all the hustle of getting to the park before opening for a BG, possibly rope dropping something and dealing with crowds, it may be nice to have a seat and a cappuccino in a festive Star Wars themed place together.

Just a reminder you might end up standing in a crowd there too. ;)

What room category did you have again? Also, are the Friendship boats obnoxious or can you not hear them with the door closed?
I had a standard club level room. You can hear the friendship boats, but I guess I tend to block them out. I suppose it might bother some. My room is in the alcove right before you tap your band to enter the hallway to go towards the lounge.

Have a bit of a two-faced answer on this topic. First off, I don’t think being on the Chef Mickey’s end really matters all that much. That being said, I request the other end. Make of that what you will! 8-)
I knew someone would say this lol

I've stayed on both ends. You CAN hear CM in the rooms on that end. But, it's not loud particularly, just can hear it. That said, we prefer the other end but it's nothing to do with CM. It's because that's closer to MK
Thanks! I'm not too concerned with light noise, I just know how loud it can get down on that level and just wanted to make sure the CM noise didn't stay that way all the way up at the top. I'm thankful I have a good long while to make up my mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter