Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We just returned from three nights at BC CL. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings, but I'd be happy to try and answer any questions anyone might have. We were booked standard view, but it was beautiful. We looked down onto the back entrance to BC and Crescent Lake was to the right. I have no complaints about the room/view.
This was the view I requested and didn't get when we stayed BC CL SV. I still think had we gotten it and not just looked at the front of the resort I would have had a much more favorable opinion of the BC. As it is it was just ok, but I really like a good view and balcony. I would have liked to just pay for a better view, but we needed a room that slept 5 and then (2 summers ago) the only choice was SV. Now it isn't a choice at all anyway, since the CL rooms only allow 4 and the deluxe rooms are no longer CL.

Hi all! I searched the thread and I think I found my answer but want to confirm- no daybed in the CR 2 queen CL rooms? Thanks!

Hi all! I searched the thread and I think I found my answer but want to confirm- no daybed in the CR 2 queen CL rooms? Thanks!

The standard 2Q room layout at CR has a couch that flips into a daybed - that's why the rooms sleep 5 people.

The monorail resorts generally have larger standard rooms than the rest of the deluxes on property, and other than unusual configurations here and there, almost all have a daybed.

The standard 2Q room layout at CR has a couch that flips into a daybed - that's why the rooms sleep 5 people.

The monorail resorts generally have larger standard rooms than the rest of the deluxes on property, and other than unusual configurations here and there, almost all have a daybed.
Thank you! We've stayed at them all and had the daybed in the CR standard room at the Contemporary, but for some reason I was getting conflicting info on the club rooms having the daybed too. Appreciate it!

That is so so sweet and so much fun to surprise your daughter. I read your post to my daughters and they were so excited for you all. :dogdance: Now that our kids are older it is so hard to surprise them anymore. Plus everything is on MDE so they see it all. I hope you made it there and enjoy your stay at the main building.
We had a wonderful weekend! I’ll post some pix when I get caught up at work.

She didn’t check the MDE or she could have seen it. She just didn’t expect it so didn’t. Phew!

We stayed at the BC CL for five nights last week. We had a really nice experience and found the CM's very friendly. It was a week with lots of new CM's earning their ears. We saw them in the parks, too. Maybe because of all the trainee's there were plenty of CMs around the lounge.

I had requested a full balcony and to have our room cleaned before 1pm and those requests were met. Turn down service was very nice and only once did it come before we left the room for dinner. We were able to take great advantage of the food offerings and managed to eat every dinner in the lounge. One morning my husband just had to have a bounty platter from the marketplace, but other than that, we ate breakfast in the lounge, too. It saved us a lot of money, too, since we only had to buy lunch.

We received the room ready text when we arrived via Magical Express, so we decided to go straight to our room instead of formally checking in the CL staff. Our MB's worked flawlessly, unlike our last BC CL trip, so that was great. All in all it was a great trip. :)

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time :goodvibes.

We just returned from three nights at BC CL. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of the food offerings, but I'd be happy to try and answer any questions anyone might have. We were booked standard view, but it was beautiful. We looked down onto the back entrance to BC and Crescent Lake was to the right. I have no complaints about the room/view.

Glad you had a great time :).

Thought I'd come in here and ask this since you guys have a wealth of knowledge in all things CL, and since I've never stayed CR CL I'm a tiny bit confused. So I was just watching a CR room/concierge lounge tour vlog on YouTube, I love a good lounge tour so I was really excited since sometimes pics can't do it justice. So she's talking about her room and states it's on the 8th floor of the tower and has CL access, and that's where I got confused. Are the CL rooms all over the tower? I thought they were only on the 12th & 14th floors, so I'm really supremely confused, I really want our room to be up top on the 12th (don't know why, I love being up high lol).

Thought I'd come in here and ask this since you guys have a wealth of knowledge in all things CL, and since I've never stayed CR CL I'm a tiny bit confused. So I was just watching a CR room/concierge lounge tour vlog on YouTube, I love a good lounge tour so I was really excited since sometimes pics can't do it justice. So she's talking about her room and states it's on the 8th floor of the tower and has CL access, and that's where I got confused. Are the CL rooms all over the tower? I thought they were only on the 12th & 14th floors, so I'm really supremely confused, I really want our room to be up top on the 12th (don't know why, I love being up high lol).

Atrium Club rooms are all on 12. Tower Club rooms are all on 14.

There may be in isolated occasion where overbooking or maintenance issues may require them to use a room on another floor, but that would be odd/rare. Was this a Disney blooger/vlogger type? I'm wondering if they maybe comped the stay and were given a room on another floor vs a real CL booking?

Atrium Club rooms are all on 12. Tower Club rooms are all on 14.

There may be in isolated occasion where overbooking or maintenance issues may require them to use a room on another floor, but that would be odd/rare. Was this a Disney blooger/vlogger type? I'm wondering if they maybe comped the stay and were given a room on another floor vs a real CL booking?
It was a Disney Vlogger, but she was giving out some majorly wrong info “you can have a room on other floors and still have club level access” which I know you can have the hospitality suites, but I didn’t know if something changed. I should know not to trust everything a vlogger says at this point 🙈

It was a Disney Vlogger, but she was giving out some majorly wrong info “you can have a room on other floors and still have club level access” which I know you can have the hospitality suites, but I didn’t know if something changed. I should know not to trust everything a vlogger says at this point 🙈
Much like with CM, I find the info they get wrong is often more frequent than they get right. I find none worth following. Though I know they are incredibly popular.

I am not sure what to do. Our trip is scheduled March 27-April 4. Should I cancel and reschedule or just wait it out and let WDW cancel it for me? :sad1::sad:

I'm in the same situation. DH & I are scheduled to arrive next Sat 3/21 and I'm leaning toward cancelling. I'm not worried about getting sick, but rather things shutting down and domestic travel bans put into place after we get there.

Well, as long as the parks are open we have decided to go. We will be at the Boardwalk the 27-Apri3. One family coming with us, the wife is a doctor and she said she is going, so I figured I will go too!
We will do the same. I hope I get to meet you and your precious family. Im going to be positive...see you at the Boardwalk! What time is your flight the 27th? Ours is first flight out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter