Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I can not contain my excitement. I have had this trip in the works forever. I finally convinced hubby to do CL at WL for the 50th, when we got a great rate back over 430 days ago.

then we all know what happened. covid changed everything.

This trip and past year have been a roller coaster of emotions. We both lost our jobs, he got a better one but I am in events /promo products/marketing/office manager and that industry is still way behind.

i am doing temp jobs..it’s something…

anyway…we switched to BWI CL, got a better deal, and doing a split stay…doing a few non CL nights at CR over the 50th!

Once in 2008 we were upgraded to CL at the poly, third floor room, balcony facing MK…talk about one heck of an upgrade! It was perfect. since then I have been wishing planning and hoping to stay CL again!

No questions right now..actually I have a ton but no one knows the answers yet. (FP, what food will be avail, what services are available, etc.) I am just so darn excited! I am anxiously waiting to hear all the updates like everyone else! I am really hoping for CL FPs!!

Yay! I get your excitement and of course no one but people here are going to truly understand that excitement!!!!
I love CL too and have only done AKL and WL. We are also trying BWI CL in January and can’t wait! Enjoy!!

The Poly 1BR suite is gorgeous! If CL hasn’t returned yet, then what would be the benefits of staying there (other than the extra space). Would also love to know if discounts are ever offered on the 1BR suites/CL rooms.

The Poly 1BR suite is gorgeous! If CL hasn’t returned yet, then what would be the benefits of staying there (other than the extra space). Would also love to know if discounts are ever offered on the 1BR suites/CL rooms.
I think we have all seen discounts on different CL categories, including suites, over the years. iir, the suite discounts were maybe a couple/few hundred dollars off? Not a huge amount. Who knows what the future will bring in terms of discounts :smickey:

I know that sometimes the CR tower rooms (suite floor) sometimes have military discounts when Atrium level does not as my mother has booked this. So if you are eligible I would always check that as well.

I received news that one of my best friends of 25 years passed away very suddenly yesterday. I say “friend” but he was really an older brother to me. Our little chosen family is devastated today.

I thought this weekend I would be planning the trip in October. Now I am helping with final arrangements instead. Please keep us in your prayers CL family.

I received news that one of my best friends of 25 years passed away very suddenly yesterday. I say “friend” but he was really an older brother to me. Our little chosen family is devastated today.

I thought this weekend I would be planning the trip in October. Now I am helping with final arrangements instead. Please keep us in your prayers CL family.
I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you❤

Has anyone gotten confirmation that the Garden Cottages at BWI will be returning to CL when it opens?

I was looking at MK 50th week, and the garden cottages are only $200 a night more than the standard CL rooms, and they don’t list the CL designation, so the price seems consistent for them not being CL anymore. Or is it a glitch?

I’m so sorry.

No material benefits at the moment, other than extra space. Although things like CL and the in-room dining menu could return at any time, in theory I guess. IMO the 1BR Suite is the best located suite in Tonga in terms of a MK view, so you have that! On some level knowing exactly where your room will be does have some benefit at a place like Poly, in my opinion.

As a general comment on WDW suites - pre-COVID you were lucky to get a 10% discount, they mostly didn't follow general public or AP discount rates. Since reopening there have been better discounts on some suites at various resorts. I don't think I've personally seen any of the Poly suites discounted though.

So sorry for your loss

So sorry for your loss, sending prayers.

Check flights. They put me in a different section from the rest of my family (separate booking numbers).
Ha I can beat that, SWA put me and my DH on different flights. His a non stop and mine with a stop and change of planes. Ummm no that won't work. On top of that he was flying on a companion pass, I don't know what they would do if he showed up without me.

So…I’m driving myself crazy over here with the possibility of AKL’s CL opening with the resort. We have a DVC reservation for about a week after the hotel side opens, but there has been crickets on Disney’s side with regards to whether the lounge will be operating! I actually did a callback with a Resorts CM who said that Disney “wouldn’t post the club level access rooms on the site if they weren’t planning to be open”. The CL rooms on the hotel side are bookable as of August 26th. Do I remember correctly that multiple people have been able to book CL rooms on the hotel sides for other resorts that were then closed after all during their stay?

Do I remember correctly that multiple people have been able to book CL rooms on the hotel sides for other resorts that were then closed after all during their stay?

Hmmm, may be wrong but I don’t think that has happened. Any of us who have CL reservations at resorts with no CL reopening date are reservations that would have been made pre-Covid at this point.

Seems to me 8/26 is legit, or a really big snafu. :-)

Hmmm, may be wrong but I don’t think that has happened. Any of us who have CL reservations at resorts with no CL reopening date would have been made pre-Covid at this point.
I feel like I’m latching onto a shred of hope from this reply :cutie:.

Do you all think it’s possible that they are selling these hotel rooms with Club Access but will end up not opening the club level with the resort? I’m just frustrated that there has been no official word.

I feel like I’m latching onto a shred of hope from this reply :cutie:.

Do you all think it’s possible that they are selling these hotel rooms with Club Access but will end up not opening the club level with the resort? I’m just frustrated that there has been no official word.

I added my take to my post just before you quoted it, I think.

When it comes to “official word from Disney” - I’m reminded just how little info Disney normally gives about CL to begin with - and by little, I mean like nothing. It’s amazing newcomers even consider CL with Disney’s pretty lack of info. Complimentary fax service, yay!! :-)

They at least sent out the initial round of reopening dates through the press/blog channels - it wouldn’t surprise me if everything else just “happens” along the way.

I’m so sorry for the loss of your close friend. My prayers are with you during this sad time. :hug:

I added my take to my post just before you quoted it, I think.

When it comes to “official word from Disney” - I’m reminded just how little info Disney normally gives about CL to begin with - and by little, I mean like nothing. It’s amazing newcomers even consider CL with Disney’s pretty lack of info. Complimentary fax service, yay!! :-)

They at least sent out the initial round of reopening dates through the press/blog channels - it wouldn’t surprise me if everything else just “happens” along the way.
Ha! I actually giggle every time I see the reference to the free fax service 😂

Thanks! To my knowledge, Grand Floridian and Yacht Club were the only two resorts that offered it since re-opening. Curious if GF will also eliminate it!!! I hope you’re having a great time!!! 🥳
We took our DD to disney for her 1st birthday this past February and stayed at Pop. We put the pack n play in the bathroom sink area but she didn’t sleep well there. The room was just too different and she’s not a good traveller. I was glad we were only there for 2 nights because nobody slept well.

We’ve done all the parks with her, the joys of being semi-local. She likes the safari but not much held her attention at AK. The dance party was a hit and the new Mickey ride at DHS was too. I swear we watched fish in the tanks at Epcot f

I wish there were more areas for little ones to get out and run around. We found an out of the way area on the trail by the tree in AK and a walkway by the bathrooms in DHS but there really wasn’t much.

Best advice I can give is to plan breaks and then double the number of breaks you think you need. Bring plenty of familiar snacks.
Does anyone know is it possible to request my MDE pick me up at a different resort than what I am checking out of? Staying my last night at Pop, but going to bein Epcot all day. Would be so much easier if I can drop our bags at one of the Epcot resorts and snag the MDE there instead of trying to get back to Pop in time. Anyone have experience with this kind of request?
Was it a space issue? or a google/apple store issue? Just curious so I can look into it for my older dad for his trip.

I am so very sorry. one of my BFF of almost 60 years also passed away fairly unexpectedly. I happened to be in DW at the time & the distraction of being in my happy place helped. At least until I was going to sleep at night & then the full impact of never seeing her again or talking to her again would hit me. So hard.
Im still getting used to the idea. Her memorial will be next week & my devastation will likely be on full display. Believe me, I feel your pain & hope your memories of your friend will be a blessing & a salve for your soul.

I am so very sorry. one of my BFF of almost 60 years also passed away fairly unexpectedly. I happened to be in DW at the time & the distraction of being in my happy place helped. At least until I was going to sleep at night & then the full impact of never seeing her again or talking to her again would hit me. So hard.
Im still getting used to the idea. Her memorial will be next week & my devastation will likely be on full display. Believe me, I feel your pain & hope your memories of your friend will be a blessing & a salve for your soul.
❤❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter