Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

:wave2: CR

Although we just got the school calendar today and there are some significant events 10/1. I was already pushing things with taking a day off school - something we don’t really do, or only do sparingly - so the events don’t help help my case. Don’t they know I have Disney things to tend to on 10/1?!?!?
My DD17 is officially a senior and has all honors, AP and dual enrollment classes! I'm kinda freaking out because we're pulling her out Friday and Monday, but DD wants to fly home Tuesday :rotfl: ! She's my Disney kid. DD22 just likes to go every once in a while, and only if there's CL. Good luck figuring out the school stuff for your DS. I'm sure play practice will have already started for my DD too, although I'm not sure that really matters at this point since she'll be going into neuroscience in college.

I would love to hang out with you in RPC, and I still haven't canceled the reservation so who knows where I'll end up for sure; however, since I will be in RPC the week before Christmas, and staying at CR would give me a weekend at AKL CL (if indeed it is opening when the resort opens as I was told by DSS recently) then CR will probably win...even though I really dislike the new decor and I have my fears concerning lounge capacity there. I have to admit that I'm getting concerned about the recent Delta variant explosion we've been having in our country too! I hope it calms down soon! If we do all get to go for the 50th, we plan to eat at Narcoossee's one night so hopefully we can at least visit for a bit before or after :-)!

Hope everything works out and we'll all be able to go. We plan on Narcoossees for our anniversary dinner. Maybe we'll see you there, if not we can make plans to meet up if you go on a different night.

Quick question- do we have an actual Roll Call for the 50th in this thread? I feel like a bunch of the group are at CR…who else is going? I can start- Poly Sept 24-28 and Bay Lake Sept 28-Oct 3. Feeling very envious of those who get to experience CL for that trip for sure!
GF GV Sept 27-30, RPC Sept 30-Oct 3rd.

I was told:
- there will be a virtual queue if needed
- there will be grab and go pre-packaged options
Hope that is in addition to...regular service. Unless they want to refund me some money. Then I will take the prepackaged danish with a :jester: I really don't have a problem if they feel they cannot conduct a typical CL lounge but don't charge for it. And don't move me to AKL or WL :wizard:

I booked regular room at BWI for first the part of our stay and I'm glad I did. I don't like waiting until the last minute to see what I am going to get.

As much as I will miss the prospect of hanging out with you guys in the CR lounge this is making me feel very good about moving to the Dolphin for that weekend.

Maybe we can meet up elsewhere for drinks or something? :)

:wave2: CR

Although we just got the school calendar today and there are some significant events 10/1. I was already pushing things with taking a day off school - something we don’t really do, or only do sparingly - so the events don’t help help my case. Don’t they know I have Disney things to tend to on 10/1?!?!?
See, this is why I'm glad we got our calendar last year in like March lol. I already knew 10/1 was a no-go for my kids since they barely get time off in October, we get extra time off at spring break and stuff so october breaks aren't long or plentiful. They dashed our hopes and dreams early.

Is anyone worried that their gonna push opening dates of club level back?
Well this year has been nuts lol. I started to panic about indoor masks then remembered I did CL at Universal in May and it was fine. You only wore them when getting up for food but off while sitting.

My bigger question is what exactly is CL gonna look like? Someone recently posted that there will be "regular" offerings, though CM's will be doing the dishing out. I'd like to see something official that sez exactly what CL is offering. Prepackaged crap isn't gonna cut it. It's gotta look like the old days or in no way is it gonna be worth the extra $$$.

I don't worry about not getting CL, but I am concerned that it will be a downgraded offering, or that they will move me to another hotel. I wouldn't mind no CL, same room, CL fee credited back to my cc, if they feel that they cannot provide a typical CL experience.

Last edited:
We are CL at CR in January. I am praying the current surge is over and offerings are somewhat normal. Am somewhat thankful there are a bunch of you guys to “test the waters” and report before we go. Going to say thank you now.

I am thinking that they are going to at least try to make it work well because they do not want to turn off any customers crazy enough to pay CL prices. Plus a lot of people visiting are going to be Disney fans who post online, so it pays for them to get it right, esp that weekend.

There are enough regular CL customers here that will be able to give a very clear idea of what things are actually like.

Hi, all - flying into Orlando for the Thanksgiving holiday week and one thing led to another… I snagged GF RPC (first time at RPC!) for two quick nights before my week with extended family - hopefully also before things get extra nuts at WDW that week. Super excited, as I’m gonna get to rope drop Remy and am likely to overlap a holiday AH. It’s just me, first true planned solo trip, of so I thought… My sister and her daughter (APs) want to stay one night. I have a package now so can’t just switch to room only, and I’m dubious that new availability will be easy to find so I can book a room-only res for 3. My worry is that I seem to always get put in king rooms - which is great if it’s just me, but an imperfect configuration for my crashers. Do ya’ll think it’s worth contacting signature services and making a 2 queens request in addition to the standard room request I always have touring plans do? Anyone had luck with this? TIA - and yay!!! CL is (hopefully) back!!!!!!

Hi, all - flying into Orlando for the Thanksgiving holiday week and one thing led to another… I snagged GF RPC (first time at RPC!) for two quick nights before my week with extended family - hopefully also before things get extra nuts at WDW that week. Super excited, as I’m gonna get to rope drop Remy and am likely to overlap a holiday AH. It’s just me, first true planned solo trip, of so I thought… My sister and her daughter (APs) want to stay one night. I have a package now so can’t just switch to room only, and I’m dubious that new availability will be easy to find so I can book a room-only res for 3. My worry is that I seem to always get put in king rooms - which is great if it’s just me, but an imperfect configuration for my crashers. Do ya’ll think it’s worth contacting signature services and making a 2 queens request in addition to the standard room request I always have touring plans do? Anyone had luck with this? TIA - and yay!!! CL is (hopefully) back!!!!!!
I rarely have luck with room requests, TP or otherwise, but if I don't like what I got I generally go to the front desk and ask for a different room. Of course I think it's easiest to contact SS once they're back up and running to make that request, I think those things go through better with them than sending it to the resort yourself or through TP. On another note, be careful with having crashers in CL. I know I saw some folks get in "trouble" in RPC when I was there in 2018 because they were trying to bring people in to stay with them that weren't listed on their room. Not sure exactly what happened, but I came up on an elevator after it happened and then there was a note under everyones doors that night about the rules regarding bringing guests in to the club level lounge and what not (made me real scared when some ladies jumped in the elevator with me the next day after I had already scanned my band to go up who weren't CL, and they got off up there not knowing where they were, thought I was going to get in trouble even though they snuck in behind me). You can book as a room only and book your tickets seperately, I've switched from package to room only many, many times.

I rarely have luck with room requests, TP or otherwise, but if I don't like what I got I generally go to the front desk and ask for a different room. Of course I think it's easiest to contact SS once they're back up and running to make that request, I think those things go through better with them than sending it to the resort yourself or through TP. On another note, be careful with having crashers in CL. I know I saw some folks get in "trouble" in RPC when I was there in 2018 because they were trying to bring people in to stay with them that weren't listed on their room. Not sure exactly what happened, but I came up on an elevator after it happened and then there was a note under everyones doors that night about the rules regarding bringing guests in to the club level lounge and what not (made me real scared when some ladies jumped in the elevator with me the next day after I had already scanned my band to go up who weren't CL, and they got off up there not knowing where they were, thought I was going to get in trouble even though they snuck in behind me). You can book as a room only and book your tickets seperately, I've switched from package to room only many, many times.
Thank you!! I have every intention of putting their names on my room, I’ve just had to add AP or overnight/no park guests at the front desk on arrival in the past if the room was booked as a package with tickets. I’ve not been able to change res type in the past - it’s always been cancel/rebook, but I’ll call and give it a shot…

If you booked std rpc there is only 2 king rooms 4329 and 4429. They are upon request only/not bookable.

RPC is a bit different in that to get a king they are a separate bookable category/deluxe king rooms.

You will be fine.

You can also add them to your reservation when you check in.

If you booked std rpc there is only 2 king rooms 4329 and 4429. They are upon request only/not bookable.

RPC is a bit different in that to get a king they are a separate bookable category/deluxe king rooms.

You will be fine.

You can also add them to your reservation when you check in.
Thanks so much - those two (or a deluxe king) were the rooms I was trying to avoid. It would be typical for me to be “upgraded” to one of them at an inconvenient time. I’ll just do what I can with requests and hope fir the best. From my reading, related past experience, and a cm conversation, it doesn’t seem as if I can change the res type. I have to make a new room only res and cancel the package. Since I watched a lone Atrium Club room disappear out of my grasp - poof!! - two days ago, I’m not chancing it;).

Thank you!! I have every intention of putting their names on my room, I’ve just had to add AP or overnight/no park guests at the front desk on arrival in the past if the room was booked as a package with tickets. I’ve not been able to change res type in the past - it’s always been cancel/rebook, but I’ll call and give it a shot…
I meant to add the whole "add them when you check in part" but I had kids looming around me whining something about boredom and how they might die, get distracting. Sometimes people don't know to do that, or forget, and get that talking to from the powers that be at Disney and we never want that. I usually just book a new room only, book my tickets, and then cancel the package once it's all set up (I HATE sitting on hold lol....just a little bit of an introvert who hates talkin on phones too). I've only ever booked the king deluxe rooms in RPC so I'm not as versed in the room categories (go big or go home on a solo trip for me lol...and no crashers, I'm mean), but trish is right about the king beds and I completely forgot. You won't have any issues, it is really what I like about it, if you want a king bed you can totally get a king bed, and if you don't then you don't have to.

I meant to add the whole "add them when you check in part" but I had kids looming around me whining something about boredom and how they might die, get distracting. Sometimes people don't know to do that, or forget, and get that talking to from the powers that be at Disney and we never want that. I usually just book a new room only, book my tickets, and then cancel the package once it's all set up (I HATE sitting on hold lol....just a little bit of an introvert who hates talkin on phones too). I've only ever booked the king deluxe rooms in RPC so I'm not as versed in the room categories (go big or go home on a solo trip for me lol...and no crashers, I'm mean), but trish is right about the king beds and I completely forgot. You won't have any issues, it is really what I like about it, if you want a king bed you can totally get a king bed, and if you don't then you don't have to.
I’m not terribly excited about the crashers on my CL is back/“one more wine for my balcony, please” trip, but the likelihood is that they’ll show up if there’s an AH on Friday. Which may not happen. But if it does and they’re staying out of walking hotel range, there is likely to be some whining (the kid has rarely stayed anywhere but CR…and is possibly just a tiny bit indulged, but hey, I’m not a parent so will shut up now). Whining will harsh my vibe. So I will allow the crashing. Just. This. Once.

Maybe will get two glasses for the balcony, tho.

Thanks so much - those two (or a deluxe king) were the rooms I was trying to avoid. It would be typical for me to be “upgraded” to one of them at an inconvenient time. I’ll just do what I can with requests and hope fir the best. From my reading, related past experience, and a cm conversation, it doesn’t seem as if I can change the res type. I have to make a new room only res and cancel the package. Since I watched a lone Atrium Club room disappear out of my grasp - poof!! - two days ago, I’m not chancing it;).
I’m not terribly excited about the crashers on my CL is back/“one more wine for my balcony, please” trip, but the likelihood is that they’ll show up if there’s an AH on Friday. Which may not happen. But if it does and they’re staying out of walking hotel range, there is likely to be some whining (the kid has rarely stayed anywhere but CR…and is possibly just a tiny bit indulged, but hey, I’m not a parent so will shut up now). Whining will harsh my vibe. So I will allow the crashing. Just. This. Once.

Maybe will get two glasses for the balcony, tho.
You do not have to change your ressie. You can add them to your room when you check in, no crashing necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter