• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

latest CL opening info from Aug 31:

"
As we shared a few months ago, we’re looking forward to reopening our Club Level Lounges at Walt Disney World Resort, with a phased opening plan. The latest Lounge reopening dates can be found below:
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Now Open!
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Royal Palm Club – Sept. 16, 2021
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Resort – Sept. 23, 2021
  • Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Sept. 26, 2021
  • Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Dec. 16, 2021
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort – Dec. 16, 2021
Our lounges will continue to provide a personalized experience for Guests, including exclusive food & beverage options throughout the day and special Disney touches for all ages.
For Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort, we anticipate these lounges will reopen at a later date.
Bookings for Club Level rooms and suites can be made online or by calling the Disney Reservation Center. Please note that until Club Level reopens at a resort, the website will only show Suites under one room type name (without Club-Level Service). For non-Suites, rooms will be listed as “with Club-Level Service” but only allow you to book for dates that are available once the Club Level lounge reopens.
As the Club Level reopens at each resort, the website will return to display the suites and non-Suites as “with Club-Level Service” as before."
I might have a slight addiction to cl. I have stayed at akl cl this past weekend then I have BWI CL, GF RPC and CR Atrium all by 10/1. 😅🍪🥂☕🍎🎂🍷🥐

Re: rick1zoo2

Great Outdoor Photos of AKL!!! Looks peaceful, and empty??? Do you think any of the Club Level Offerings come from Sanaa? Sounds like you had a full day transferring over....Get some rest and look forward to hearing and seeing more from your trip!

Good question, I'm 100% sure yes on Boma and Jiko. They might use the Sanaa recipes but cook them at Jambo, like the butter chicken, I believe is the same as Sanaa. That would be a bit of a trek to transfer food but for all we know there could be some underground system between the 2. Anyone remember seeing a Sanaa chef at AKL cooking one night? I feel like I have but everything in my life pre-covid is a bit of a blur.

I might have a slight addiction to cl. I have stayed at akl cl this past weekend then I have BWI CL, GF RPC and CR Atrium all by 10/1. 😅🍪🥂☕🍎🎂🍷🥐

Wow, I had no idea it had gotten this bad, trish. You know, the first step is always admitting you have a problem.:rotfl:

However, we appreciate you taking one for the team and testing them all out for us....it's research, right?

I might have a slight addiction to cl. I have stayed at akl cl this past weekend then I have BWI CL, GF RPC and CR Atrium all by 10/1. 😅🍪🥂☕🍎🎂🍷
I think you are OK unless you file a change of address form with the Post Office with one of the CL lounges as your new permanent address.

Please rest up and keep to the schedule as we need to live vicariously through you as the CLs reopen. Oh and keep those pictures coming showing the latest changes.

:dance3: :drinking1 :chat: :yay: 8-) :worship:

Dave

My money is on intentional: too many people eating too much $$ food and drinks. People were always complaining how crowded Sugar Loaf was and it's probably harder to maintain control of the 'free' offerings.

Yeah I was told a little while back SL wasn’t opening for awhile. Haven’t been there in years but was def more of a madhouse compared to RPC - and the only lounge I saw running out of food items.

I just cancelled our trip The first week of October. :sad: Both of my doctors reminded me yesterday the emergency bowel resection surgery I had 3 weeks ago was not a simple surgery. It requires rest and healing. Disney is too much of an “on the go”, lots of walking trip. I will have a biopsy of the mass the Ct scan found on my pancreas in three weeks. This mass is either the kind that is precancerous (requiring removal) or a mucouscyst one that they will just monitor. I need lots of prayers it is just the one they will monitor. The surgery involves removing my pancreas, gall bladder, part of my stomach and duodenum.

I am so enjoying all the club level pictures. I look forward to seeing many more and hopefully next year I will be taking pictures myself.

I love my Disboard family. :grouphug:Thank you so much for praying for me the past few months and for all of the sweet encouragement.

I just cancelled our trip The first week of October. :sad: Both of my doctors reminded me yesterday the emergency bowel resection surgery I had 3 weeks ago was not a simple surgery. It requires rest and healing. Disney is too much of an “on the go”, lots of walking trip. I will have a biopsy of the mass the Ct scan found on my pancreas in three weeks. This mass is either the kind that is precancerous (requiring removal) or a mucouscyst one that they will just monitor. I need lots of prayers it is just the one they will monitor. The surgery involves removing my pancreas, gall bladder, part of my stomach and duodenum.

I am so enjoying all the club level pictures. I look forward to seeing many more and hopefully next year I will be taking pictures myself.

I love my Disboard family. :grouphug:Thank you so much for praying for me the past few months and for all of the sweet encouragement.
Cogsworth, our prayers are with you! And, there are some of us that have walked in your shoes and returned to Disney💗 :grouphug: :love1:

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. ❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🎈

I just cancelled our trip The first week of October. :sad:

Sorry you will miss your October trip :sad1: Hope you can start planning a later one soon, that is half the fun :sunny: :smickey:

This group will keep the prayers going- we got you :grouphug:

Lots of magic for you pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I am so sorry you had to delay your trip. Surgeries like yours are major and you do need to rest and take care of yourself! I will keep you in my prayers for great results of your next biopsy!

I had pretty serious kidney surgery last summer and it kicked my butt big time! I use a ECV now when we visit Disney and I take the whole trip much slower than I would have just a few years ago. It is still enjoyable , just different!

I can't wait to enjoy your photos from your next trip!

I just cancelled our trip The first week of October. :sad: Both of my doctors reminded me yesterday the emergency bowel resection surgery I had 3 weeks ago was not a simple surgery. It requires rest and healing. Disney is too much of an “on the go”, lots of walking trip.
I am sorry that you will miss out on the overcrowded resorts and parks as the 50th kicks off in October.

But your health is more important and requires your primary focus at this time. Once you get your health back then you can always spend hours and hours walking around the parks, resorts and the long hallways at the resorts.

On a more personal note my family's thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you focus on reaching a positive outcome and come back stronger than before. The WDW 50th celebration lasts for 18 months so just pace yourself and get your health back and Disney will be awaiting your return. Your DIS family is here for support.

Dave

Sending all my best wishes for the easiest outcome - and an AMAZING comeback trip.

Hahaha love it. I look forward to hearing all about them. Do you go to the parks every trip?

@CogsworthTN, sorry you had to cancel. Sending healing prayers and good vibes. I've mentioned I had a resection as well, it is no joke. Please give yourself time to recover. I was home from work for about 8 weeks and I still hurt when I went back. 3 weeks out I was barely eating or moving. Disney will be there when you are ready. It will be better then ever because it will mean so much more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter