• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I think with 4 adults you can easily get $300/night use out of the lounge. Just FYI we tend to focus on the wine on here but there's beer too. At $15/glass of wine and $10 per beer in the parks/resorts, it adds up quick.

This is exactly what I am thinking. Also, I may be setting myself up for liking club level and always wanting it but if that what it takes to keep my kids coming back with me I will take it!! My son at 22 will probably drink a decent amount of value out of it. I do not drink beer or wine but I did see some cordial stuff and I am good for the occasional mimosa!!

My wife and I got out the calendars to strategize what weeks may work for the Galactic Starcruiser. We are listing weeks and days in priority order as I expect bookings to fill up quick. Expecting to be online at 6am 10/7. In the excitement, we almost forgot to book our flights for our upcoming trip in November. It always nuts planning multiple trips.

There are only 8 Standard rooms that overlook the BW. This is one of the reasons they kept switching between a BW view being a separate booking category over the years. When the BWI opened the standard CL rooms could be any view but you could request a BW view. Then they made the few BW view rooms a higher booking category.

There are 5 Deluxe rooms on the 4th floor and 5 more on the 3rd floor with CL access. Also don't forget the 14 Cottages in the inner courtyard have CL access.

Just a side note the 4 Standard CL rooms: 4201, 4203, 4209, 4211 that overlook Epcot are above a loading dock area that is often used for the convention center and may be noisier than the BW view rooms when trucks are backing due to the backup "beep" alarms early in the morning.

Dave

oh wow, my head is spinning.
I am considering upgrading to CL but how on earth can i figure this out with so many room categories. right now I am in water view 2 queens, if CL is on floors 3 and 4, where could my rooms be? The kids definitely wanted a boardwalk view, but is this the type of resort where every view is great? do I stick with standard club or opt for deluxe CL?? too many choices for me

I am considering upgrading to CL but how on earth can i figure this out with so many room categories. right now I am in water view 2 queens, if CL is on floors 3 and 4, where could my rooms be? The kids definitely wanted a boardwalk view, but is this the type of resort where every view is great? do I stick with standard club or opt for deluxe CL?? too many choices for me
The very best guaranteed view comes with the Deluxe CL. You'd be overlooking the Boardwalk. Water view can be of the lake or the pools. We're big fans of the Deluxe rooms but they are all booked for our week in December so we have a Standard CL...and some of those rooms don't have the best views. Touring plans has pretty good view info. You can pull up your room category and it'll show you all those rooms and you can click to see what the views are.

So check in was a mess. Never got the room not ready/ or room ready text. Finally I decided to check.

Had issues getting up to lounge, could not access 12. FYI 14 not open. I saw the mess 😂

Then I asked about adding future sil. Ok but you are in a king bed room. Since you checked In so late there’s no rooms left!”
Legit exact words.

So 345 finally get a room. . Wait where’s my bags? I have been transferring myself but gf said do 1-3pm. Got them about 4:20. My room was 76 and not cooling . Get request for engineer.

So my “get to CR at 2ish for a nap ?” epic fail.

Sharon still here and truly is helpful.

We got welcome macaroons.

Wines upon request but not as good as previous.

Evening apps are from CG. Sharon showed me menu . Lol I was so stressed I had the kids mc n cheese and tater tots.

Lots of options! Salmon, braised beef, shrimp , chicken etc.

Tub is huge lol!

The room is spacious.

I’ll try to post more pix tomorrow.

Are you staying Atrium or Tower Club? My wife and I are dedicated Tower Club visitors and are coming down on Monday. I was curious about the status on the 14th. You mentioned it was a mess, is it not open yet?

Are you staying Atrium or Tower Club? My wife and I are dedicated Tower Club visitors and are coming down on Monday. I was curious about the status on the 14th. You mentioned it was a mess, is it not open yet?
It was not open as of yesterday . We couldn’t get my MB to work to access 12yj so CM went to 14th then we switched elevator and I couldn’t see it wasn’t ready .

Hard to say. Lots of people working so fingers crossed they ready for you !

Last edited:

With 4 adults in a room, grab the deluxe CL (if you can find it). Took me a long time to find dates with BWI deluxe CL available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter