• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just switched my GDT CL to BW CL! We always stay on the villa side of BW, it’s my favorite resort, but we have never stayed CL. Where even is the lounge and where are the rooms in relation to the DVC rooms??

What have the evening offerings been since reopening and do they keep the wine/beer out in the lounge or is it upon request?
The lounge is on the 4th floor. Take the elevator and head right until you reach cl cm desk/door with MB button.

5-7 wine was out then 8-10 for cordials. I was there 9/28so go back a few pages I posted pix.

We got wine and champagne upon request all day! They are great about it.

Go to 9/29 @ninafeliz has some great pictures I missed. She arrived after me.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/post-63405569

Last edited:
Thanks!

We could also do WL and save a bit of money. I am so indecisive! Help!

I’m mostly interested in the food offerings and bubbly.

What would you all pick between BW and WL?!

Last edited:
Just switched my GDT CL to BW CL! We always stay on the villa side of BW, it’s my favorite resort, but we have never stayed CL. Where even is the lounge and where are the rooms in relation to the DVC rooms??

What have the evening offerings been since reopening and do they keep the wine/beer out in the lounge or is it upon request?

we did a split stay of one night bw cl and then moved to the contempo. The evening offerings were similar to the pics I posted of the short ribs and salmon pics from the contemporary cl. They did not have much in the way of things for kids.

Desserts. I like the new nespresso machine but I do think it's way more complicated. Once you do it a couple of times, its easier.

Attachments

• 20211016_201331.jpg
    20211016_201331.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 143
  • 20211016_201007.jpg
    20211016_201007.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 20211016_201001.jpg
    20211016_201001.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20211016_200939.jpg
    20211016_200939.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 20211016_200920.jpg
    20211016_200920.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 20211016_201331.jpg
    20211016_201331.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 129
Thanks!

We could also do WL and save a bit of money. I am so indecisive! Help!

I’m mostly interested in the food offerings and bubbly.

What would you all pick?!

They're both great so you honestly can't go wrong. We don't know what WL CL looks like post covid (it hasn't reopened) but pre covid their food was more pacific northwest. Lots of hearty things like stews, pasta. Always some sort of seafood. Always a warm cobbler at night. Their wines were mostly from washington/ Oregon. Beers were more craft and they had beers on tap.

BWI is our favorite resort too. The CL rooms are on the inn side so opposite of DVC. Think above ESPN zone to flying fish. You can find lots of pics on here from there lately due to it just reopened at the end of Sept. Everything looks pretty similar to pre-covid.

Last edited:

Finally a CL room at BWI opened for our dates but no luck for the CR. It is amazing how full the hotels are for January and February. Our DD happened to grab a regular CR room with her CM discount when we first started talking about our trip because now there are no other rooms available at the CR - no club level or regular rooms. It scares me a little as to how the crowds will be. So we have a split stay at the BWI CL then go to a CR regular room. I am just glad we got the CR at all - so we don't have to worry about transportation to MK with these crowds.

Finally a CL room at BWI opened for our dates but no luck for the CR. It is amazing how full the hotels are for January and February. Our DD happened to grab a regular CR room with her CM discount when we first started talking about our trip because now there are no other rooms available at the CR - no club level or regular rooms. It scares me a little as to how the crowds will be. So we have a split stay at the BWI CL then go to a CR regular room. I am just glad we got the CR at all - so we don't have to worry about transportation to MK with these crowds.

Who knows of course, but CR availability early next year has def felt weird to me. I’m guessing some amount of Tower inventory isn’t available to accommodate guests moved due to renovations moving over to the Garden Wing. Or since Garden Wing isn’t available guests who otherwise would have opted for Garden Wing have booked Tower. Or some combo of both.

Granted what I’ve been searching for has been short windows which are sometimes tough anyway, but I’ve been trying to tinker with some winter dates and CR is slim pickings for any room type/category.

But keep checking, I keep finding better availability when dates get closer - I was just finally able to change a friend’s Wine & Dine reservation this week after months of nothing being available… now options are abundant.

Who knows of course, but CR availability early next year has def felt weird to me. I’m guessing some amount of Tower inventory isn’t available to accommodate guests moved due to renovations moving over to the Garden Wing. Or since Garden Wing isn’t available guests who otherwise would have opted for Garden Wing have booked Tower. Or some combo of both.

Granted what I’ve been searching for has been short windows which are sometimes tough anyway, but I’ve been trying to tinker with some winter dates and CR is slim pickings for any room type/category.

But keep checking, I keep finding better availability when dates get closer - I was just finally able to change a friend’s Wine & Dine reservation this week after months of nothing being available… now options are abundant.
I don't trust Disney's availability at this time, I think they still have heavy restrictions in place on number of rooms sold and until they're satisfied Covid is behind us we won't see the full inventory out there.

Thank you again. It is so weird I checked dates for CR from Jan to the end of Feb. with little to no availability at all. I will definitely keep checking for the CR CL. Thanks.

Nothing really that different at AKL today. We got to breakfast around 10 and many things were empty/missing, including plates. However, everything was replaced within the next 10 minutes, all the CMs were working as fast as they could. Dawn Marie said they got absolutely slammed this morning. She said it's never been so busy before. They had the turkey bobootie and went through 8 of them, which is apparently a lot more than normal. I also had the pleasure of meeting Lorenzo. He got me a mimosa then would say how I needed to drink it faster everytime he passed by, cheering me on to chug it. Then as we were leaving he brought me a to go cup full of champagne with ice. Side note- I learned today that no one questions what you are drinking when its in a to go coffee cup.

The sun rise was so beautiful this morning from our room!

Attachments

• 20211017_073938.jpg
    20211017_073938.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 20211017_073428.jpg
    20211017_073428.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 60
Nothing really that different at AKL today. We got to breakfast around 10 and many things were empty/missing, including plates. However, everything was replaced within the next 10 minutes, all the CMs were working as fast as they could. Dawn Marie said they got absolutely slammed this morning. She said it's never been so busy before. They had the turkey bobootie and went through 8 of them, which is apparently a lot more than normal. I also had the pleasure of meeting Lorenzo. He got me a mimosa then would say how I needed to drink it faster everytime he passed by, cheering me on to chug it. Then as we were leaving he brought me a to go cup full of champagne with ice. Side note- I learned today that no one questions what you are drinking when its in a to go coffee cup.

I got to see Lorenzo at Akl and Bwi. He was so fun! He knew my friends so then he teased me even more.

Cl can be random. It all depends who arrives,leaves, big families traveling together etc.

I have been salivating over your posts and photos! We were suppose to check out of WL and check into AKL Club this morning. It was so hard to completely cancel our trip but after SIL's accident we really did not have a choice. He is doing better but his neck and back are hurting. My DD and I are really missing our trip! Have a nice drink for us!

I just found CSR cl for my January dates. I know from trying the currently open cl’s that some things are different so we wait and see. However both of my previous cl stays there I did the tower deluxe suite.

Only std cl room is available. Did we ever find out where these rooms are? Views?

It was $90 a night more than my CBR booking. That seems like a reasonable upcharge. IMO

I have been salivating over your posts and photos! We were suppose to check out of WL and check into AKL Club this morning. It was so hard to completely cancel our trip but after SIL's accident we really did not have a choice. He is doing better but his neck and back are hurting. My DD and I are really missing our trip! Have a nice drink for us!

So glad to hear he is getting better. I'm sure it was so hard to cancel. Hopefully you can reschedule soon.

I just found CSR cl for my January dates. I know from trying the currently open cl’s that some things are different so we wait and see. However both of my previous cl stays there I did the tower deluxe suite.

Only std cl room is available. Did we ever find out where these rooms are? Views?

It was $90 a night more than my CBR booking. That seems like a reasonable upcharge. IMO

I'm 90% sure the standard views can be anywhere in the tower building. $90 more than CBR, not even a decision in my book!!!

a4aa3932-33de-47b6-bef1-343b830d8b63-jpeg.614528
we were in AKL Club Level last week and was moved to a savanna view room outside of the club but had club access. We were not far away. I was visiting someone in a dvc value room that was near the club. Looking to the right from their balcony this is the view we would have had, had we not been moved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter