Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

For BWI,
Is there a place to do Laundry?

and also, is there a hot tub at the quiet pool? Pool heated enough to swim in January?

I am really considering the BC CL - 2 Bdr Suite for a special occasion. Does anyone know:
1) Are there more than one of these Suites?
2) How far is it from the lounge?
3) Is it 2 bathrooms?
4) Does it have any balconies - so many BC rooms do not, so I don't want to assume
5) Have anyone ever seen discounts on this suite?

Thanks! My youngest daughter will be graduating from college this summer and this could be one of the last trips that my family of 4 take together - just the 4 of us (now that everyone is getting older). This would make it really special.....but I could also save $2200 by booking 2 CL rooms....

I can help here, did a bigger group trip earlier this year and our friends were in a 2BR. If I’m not mistaken there are 7 2BR suites, 2 on floors 1-3 and 1 on floor 4. See below for the locations (this is the first floor, as an example):

2F855D7E-E018-4902-80D3-CC0E72285FBE.jpeg

The 2BRs closest to the lobby are MATERIALLY more convenient to the lounge than the ones on the ‘far end’ of the resort. IMO you definitely want to request “close to the lobby” if you book a 2BR… unless you want to be in the other location, which is a closer walk to Epcot. Otherwise that’s a pretty decent treck to the lounge. The 2BRs close to the lobby are an excellent location for daily comings/goings, IMO.

Exact balcony configurations vary by floor, some have full-sized real balconies, some have smaller or Juliette ones… a little YMMV.

Pre-COVID Disney suites didn’t generally follow general public or AP discounts - you’d be lucky to find a 10% discount, if you could even find one. They got a little more generous with suite discounts for a bit after reopening, but lately it seems like it’s pretty much been full price. I’d mentally expect to pay rack, and anything else is upside.

Yes, two bathrooms.

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to help.

For BWI,
Is there a place to do Laundry?

and also, is there a hot tub at the quiet pool? Pool heated enough to swim in January?

The laundry room is located near the 3rd-floor elevator. Also, if you go to LaundryView, you can track the status of your machines as they’re running! There is a small hot tub right next to the quiet pool. Unfortunately, I can’t answer your last question, but I always feel that the quiet pool is warmer than the main pool. Enjoy!

I can help here, did a bigger group trip earlier this year and our friends were in a 2BR. If I’m not mistaken there are 7 2BR suites, 2 on floors 1-3 and 1 on floor 4. See below for the locations (this is the first floor, as an example):

View attachment 621912

The 2BRs closest to the lobby are MATERIALLY more convenient to the lounge than the ones on the ‘far end’ of the resort. IMO you definitely want to request “close to the lobby” if you book a 2BR… unless you want to be in the other location, which is a closer walk to Epcot. Otherwise that’s a pretty decent treck to the lounge. The 2BRs close to the lobby are an excellent location for daily comings/goings, IMO.

Exact balcony configurations vary by floor, some have full-sized real balconies, some have smaller or Juliette ones… a little YMMV.

Pre-COVID Disney suites didn’t generally follow general public or AP discounts - you’d be lucky to find a 10% discount, if you could even find one. They got a little more generous with suite discounts for a bit after reopening, but lately it seems like it’s pretty much been full price. I’d mentally expect to pay rack, and anything else is upside.

Yes, two bathrooms.

This is a HUGE help! I think I might just go with 2 garden CL rooms and request "close to the lobby" with those. Do you think that is a reasonable request?

I’m currently at BWI club level and received full housekeeping today, and now I feel like a heel because I didn’t leave a tip for mousekeeping.
Thank you to those commenting that BWI CL has been receiving full housekeeping! Things seem to be slowly getting back to "normal". 20 days out from an ol' decrepit Deluxe room:).....best view ever!

Last edited:

View attachment 621912

Yes, two bathrooms.

Dd you have met wants to know if she had 10 ish girls where should she do a bachelorette weekend? I gave her some ideas but curious what you think. Cl could be nice, but too many noisy girls? A space in the room for a group may be better.
GO!

That is if you have time.

What I came up with : 3 rooms CSR cl. hang in lounge.

CR hospitality suite and 1Atrium Cl room. That gives them space enough to hang out(have stayed in it) but also a bathroom on 12th floor when needed.

A grand villa.

3 GV cl rooms poly. Hang out 3rd floor not to be so intrusive.

Last edited:
Dd you have met wants to know if she had 10 ish girls where should she do a bachelorette weekend? I gave her some ideas but curious what you think. Cl could be nice, but too many noisy girls? A space in the room for a group may be better.
GO!

That is if you have time.

What I came up with : 3 rooms CSR cl. hang in lounge.

CR hospitality suite and 1Atrium Cl room. That gives them space enough to hang out(have stayed in it) but also a bathroom on 12th floor when needed.

A grand villa.

3 GV cl rooms poly. Hang out 3rd floor not to be so intrusive.

Well of course I say suite! 10’s a tough number though as not too many of them sleep that many. CR 2BR TPV does though - that’s what I’d do! 😇 The CR suites are so large and livable for a big group, you have the magic of the MK view, CL - can’t go wrong.

Financially it makes more sense if all are chipping in - probably not that attractive if you’re paying the bill!

Or a Grand Villa somewhere if you can get one, and grocery order a bunch of beverages. :-)

Hi fellow Club Level enthusiasts! This is the friendliest thread on the board, in my opinion, and I’m hoping for some advice.

I’ve stayed CL twice - BWI in 2014 and WL in 2018. We had great experiences at both places, BWI was a surprise upgrade and WL was my son’s first visit at 18 months old.

We were supposed to go in May 2020 and have pushed the trip to the first week of August 2022. We have decided on Beach Club for a variety of reasons, primarily proximity to Epcot and DHS and the pool. My family consists of me, DH, and our 6 year old son. I currently have a standard room booked but we are considering upgrading to CL. Problem is, as you all know, things change all the time and I feel like 9 months from now is an eternity away, especially with G+ having just come out. It wouldn’t surprise me if that product is tweaked between now and then and it could totally change how I approach touring. Also, BC CL is not yet open, so I can’t judge how “good” it is yet.

Does anyone think I can legitimately wait until Jan/Feb to switch and kind of see how things are going? Or will the rooms all be booked by then do you think?

Sorry for the ramble. I’m feeling really confused about this trip. It’ll be my 10th visit to Disney World and I feel like such a newbie!! I appreciate any advice.

Can anyone think of a reason why I should not do online check-in? Not going until January so I def have time. We will arrive on a Thursday to BWI club level deluxe. From what I understand there are only 10 of these rooms total. If I check in online does that mean I would not get the 1st available room for potential early check in? We will arrive at the airport 10:35 flight so we were planning could rest in the lounge and eat and then head to Epcot, but of course if there is a room ready we would love that too.
Is there a time that the lounge is closed? Or does not have snack/food items

Well of course I say suite! 10’s a tough number though as not too many of them sleep that many. CR 2BR TPV does though - that’s what I’d do! 😇 The CR suites are so large and livable for a big group, you have the magic of the MK view, CL - can’t go wrong.

Financially it makes more sense if all are chipping in - probably not that attractive if you’re paying the bill!

Or a Grand Villa somewhere if you can get one, and grocery order a bunch of beverages. :-)
I forgot she did notice that CR 2 bd suite lol.

Thx for your input.

If I check in online does that mean I would not get the 1st available room for potential early check in?

When you do online check in, it asks what time you’ll be arriving. I think it helps you get a room earlier if they know you’re arriving early. And you can always ask when you arrive if there is anything available sooner.

Hi fellow Club Level enthusiasts! This is the friendliest thread on the board, in my opinion, and I’m hoping for some advice.

I’ve stayed CL twice - BWI in 2014 and WL in 2018. We had great experiences at both places, BWI was a surprise upgrade and WL was my son’s first visit at 18 months old.

We were supposed to go in May 2020 and have pushed the trip to the first week of August 2022. We have decided on Beach Club for a variety of reasons, primarily proximity to Epcot and DHS and the pool. My family consists of me, DH, and our 6 year old son. I currently have a standard room booked but we are considering upgrading to CL. Problem is, as you all know, things change all the time and I feel like 9 months from now is an eternity away, especially with G+ having just come out. It wouldn’t surprise me if that product is tweaked between now and then and it could totally change how I approach touring. Also, BC CL is not yet open, so I can’t judge how “good” it is yet.

Does anyone think I can legitimately wait until Jan/Feb to switch and kind of see how things are going? Or will the rooms all be booked by then do you think?

Sorry for the ramble. I’m feeling really confused about this trip. It’ll be my 10th visit to Disney World and I feel like such a newbie!! I appreciate any advice.

Always a tough call. If you have your heart/mind set on a specific resort/CL and exact dates, then it probably suggests booking now. If you’re a little more flexible, then waiting may be OK.

Early August is one of those weird periods… parts of the country like me start school the first week of August, while for others (like the Northeast) it’s more of their summer vacation time. It’s generally not the most crowded time of the year, but always hard to make bets on resort availability. BC can certainly be a popular summertime spot given the pool.

I could argue it both ways, but given how difficult things have been to book in general lately, it’s spooked me enough to book things I might otherwise wait on.

Ok, we are one month out from our trip. CR CL theme park views. We are excited. My DD is bringing her boyfriend, we are looking forward to getting to know him. He is sleeping on the couch and hopefully it's comfortable. :) I was able to get them the candle light dinner package, and carriage ride. Any other thoughts??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter