Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I’m not sure how you feel about a split stay, but we have really learned to like them…staying in a MK resort while we focus on MK and staying at an Epcot resort for Epcot and HS. You can Uber to AK from either one. We just spent the week before Christmas at Disney doing a triple split actually (that was not the initial plan but is what worked since we went a little earlier than planned and Disney was booked by then). We started out at The Dolphin in the Grand Suite. You can get this in a one or two bedroom option (we needed two) but you have to call. They do offer an AP discount sometimes and we got one so the price was CHEAP compared to Disney (less than half the rack rate of our deluxe RPC room)!! We loved having all the extra space in the suite, and because we still had RPC and BWI CL ahead of us, it wasn’t a big deal not having CL at Dolphin. View attachment 634286View attachment 634287View attachment 634288
Sorry the pictures aren’t great…should’ve turned more lights on I guess! It was nice having an extra full bath off the entry hall! I don’t think I could justify paying rack rate for a longer stay in RPC now that they have taken so much away (especially the orchestra), but we enjoyed every minute of our time in RPC the weekend before Christmas! At least they had improved the breakfast by adding scrambled eggs (2 of the 3 mornings we were there). This was new from when we were there in September but someone else may have already reported this. The Grand is just…the Grand!
View attachment 634290View attachment 634291

I wouldn’t necessarily recommend a triple split because it’s a lot of moving (but necessary under our circumstances) but I would consider an RPC/Dolphin split in your situation ! Just my two cents. I’ll be interested in hearing what @trishadono says about RPC after NYE! For heaven’s sake though…they need to bring back Mickey waffles at least! Of course, I love BWI, but that’s not one you are considering and @trishadono is already posting pics so we’re covered there lol!

Thank you!

I do love that Grand Suite at the Dolphin - I haven't stayed in one but I have a girlfriend that often stays in ones - the living room is great for us to visit and chat - and she likes having the 2 full baths.

I have done split stays...and my trip in August (which was 2 weeks long) I stayed in 3 different hotels - the Dolphin, one of the Vistiana's off site (with a girlfriend that keeps a car in Orlando), and the JW Marriot.

The problem with a split stay is DH - he wants to unpack and be done until we leave. And I get it - it's just his personality and travel style. Though he loves RPC not at that cost. It's looking more and more like The Dolphin for this trip...though I will take a swing at a discount a few more times (I have to cancel by Jan 25th)

I often get the passholder discount at the Dolphin. On our trip in Feb we have the Senior Discount - one member of your party just needs to be 62 or older...

AND if you are staying with just two of you and want more room at the Dolphin, look at their "Deluxe King" rooms - there isn't a door separating the bedroom from the living area but there is a wall and wide openings on either side. It does only have one bathroom, but the dressing area is rather large - and there is a sink there as well as another sink in with the shower/potty.

I know you do...guess I'm a bad influence :rotfl: ! I have to admit that Swan/Dolphin are great options for a last minute change in trip plans, and now that I know what a deal their suites are, I have a feeling we'll be staying at one of them even more!View attachment 634360
A view of Tower of Terror is pretty cool too! Have a great day @trishadono! See you in a few weeks!
Seriously glad you said something about the suites!! My parents were just here visiting for christmas and talking about retiring at the end of 2023, of course DH and I think it would be amazing to take a BIG family vacation with all of us, them, and my sister to celebrate....but that's a lot of money in Disney rooms! With Disney still being stingey with discounts I'm definitely keeping the suites there in mind.

AND if you are staying with just two of you and want more room at the Dolphin, look at their "Deluxe King" rooms - there isn't a door separating the bedroom from the living area but there is a wall and wide openings on either side. It does only have one bathroom, but the dressing area is rather large - and there is a sink there as well as another sink in with the shower/potty.

We were booked in one of these before we had to cancel the 50th. Will definitely be taking a look at it for any future Crescent Lake/MK area split stays.

Thank you!

I do love that Grand Suite at the Dolphin - I haven't stayed in one but I have a girlfriend that often stays in ones - the living room is great for us to visit and chat - and she likes having the 2 full baths.

I have done split stays...and my trip in August (which was 2 weeks long) I stayed in 3 different hotels - the Dolphin, one of the Vistiana's off site (with a girlfriend that keeps a car in Orlando), and the JW Marriot.

The problem with a split stay is DH - he wants to unpack and be done until we leave. And I get it - it's just his personality and travel style. Though he loves RPC not at that cost. It's looking more and more like The Dolphin for this trip...though I will take a swing at a discount a few more times (I have to cancel by Jan 25th)

I often get the passholder discount at the Dolphin. On our trip in Feb we have the Senior Discount - one member of your party just needs to be 62 or older...

View attachment 634398

View attachment 634399
We were in one like your pictures earlier this year! It’s a nice room! We often stay at Swan/Dolphin on arrival if our flight is late so we don’t pay for CL that we don’t get to use. I really liked the Grand Suite because I could make coffee in the kitchenette, etc without waking anyone else since the bedrooms are basically separate hotel rooms that lock off with connecting doors! TBH, now that I read Tom Bricker’s review on one of the Presidential Suites at the Dolphin and how fantastic the view is (one of the best on Disney property he said with a giant balcony), I really want to try it! I REALLY wish they had CL!! My DH used to feel the same way about getting settled, but now he likes sampling the different CLs as long as we are at BWI for part of our stay lol! I hope we all get some good Disney discounts in 2022 because the Disney resorts will always be my favorite, but I'm glad we have Swan/Dolphin too! Good luck with your February trip! FYI, we just got a discount on our Deluxe BWI CL room for our anniversary trip mid February, so keep looking and good luck!

Does anyone know the schedule of appetizers at AKL recently? We're doing a split there for MLK weekend and I'm trying to figure out what nights to book a dinner vs lunch...meaning I don't want to book dinner when they are having butter chicken, but I do want to book dinner when they have falafel lol! I realize it can always change, but I'm just curious if anyone knows?

Staying club level at Boardwalk in March and we’ll be at our 60 day booking window on Sunday. Do they no longer send out emails from IPO to assist with that? I don’t mind waking up early to try to get them myself, but I do recall that being a very nice perk in the past.

Quick update . BWI closes lounge at 10. Tried to stay late a few years ago but mgr said no one showed up lol.

Gf RPC is doing a 2nd serving 10-12a. Cheeses , meats , desserts . Also you need to get a wristbandthis evening to be in the lounge.
I told my dh carpet at BWI lounge same as gf. Yep we arrive abs he says you were right .
No time to flip pix . Sorry !
Back later I hope !
A2B250C9-EBA7-4511-B2CD-30474B11E758.jpegAFD8982C-8906-46F7-87B6-AFF3D95F3000.jpeg72054E27-2580-4B43-85DB-C9199FB81707.jpeg7534013B-BE56-4C28-BEB0-2BD0A22D0AAA.jpeg7CA5E18C-BD82-4479-8FAD-1B52606241CD.jpegD796EAB9-6EAB-458C-806A-F1EFB3E5DA43.jpegDE7D6E5B-1DCB-49C8-9881-14ADE2365397.jpeg7C8BAF11-3477-4F80-BF67-172417D90810.jpeg

Has anyone been to the Chronos Club Level at Gran Destino since the reopening? Curious if the food is still the same or if they added anything new?

Does anyone know the schedule of appetizers at AKL recently? We're doing a split there for MLK weekend and I'm trying to figure out what nights to book a dinner vs lunch...meaning I don't want to book dinner when they are having butter chicken, but I do want to book dinner when they have falafel lol! I realize it can always change, but I'm just curious if anyone knows?
I have been looking for the schedule too. We go in March. If you see the schedule when you are there, will you please post!

Hi everyone!

Last week I spent 2 nights at AKL (first time staying there!) in CL (first time in Club Level!). I referred to this forum for info so I wanted to do a quick write up on my stay, in case it helps anyone else.

Breakfast: The changing hot items included biscuits and gravy (day 1) and bread pudding (day 2), vegetarian frittata (this was called something else, not frittata), oatmeal. Cold items were lots of pastries (croissants were yum!), meats and cheese, smoked salmon, fruit and yogurt. Nespresso machine is so confusing to use! @_@

Mid-day (11AM-4PM): Chips, goldfish crackers, uncrustables, bagged chocolate chip cookies, candy (starburst, jolly ranchers, other small hard candies).

Evening: Night 1 was corn and chicken chowder (delish! My little guy loved it and I was grateful they served something he would eat) and falafel (I thought it was pretty good, but the folks next to us didn't like it); Night 2 they served something with lamb and something with pork, both of which we didn't try. Both nights had crackers with dips, olives, veggies, cheese and fruit. From 8-10PM they served small desserts (vanilla cream in mini cones, passion fruit tarts, coffee tarts, mini chocolate cake). They also had popsicles and mickey ice cream bars in the freezer. It wasn't obvious, because the freezer was small and there was no light inside! I saw other people with the Mickey bars and figured it out. On our second night, my mom saw ice cream sandwiches, too.

We never used the concierge to book anything. We actually didn't visit the parks (trying to avoid crowded places right now) and just spent the time around the hotel and Disney Springs. We asked for to-go boxes after we saw others doing the same and they were great about letting us take some snacks out of the lounge. We had to ask for water bottles (mini Dasani bottles).

Happy to answer questions about our recent stay!
Do you remember which day of the week had biscuits and gravy? Trying not to book a breakfast that day. Thanks!

I'm confident someone in this thread can answer this question: does staying in a 2 bedroom villa at Kidani Village include access to the AKL club level? Just booked a largish family trip for May and it will be the first time I stay at a villa on a Disney property. Any info would be appreocated. Thanks

I'm confident someone in this thread can answer this question: does staying in a 2 bedroom villa at Kidani Village include access to the AKL club level? Just booked a largish family trip for May and it will be the first time I stay at a villa on a Disney property. Any info would be appreocated. Thanks

Only Jambo House has DVC rooms with Club Level access. When looking to book CL through AKL DVC, look for this accommodation…

62C7D0ED-8830-4252-B183-6FB633F8B986.jpeg
Hope that helps!

Well, DH and I were headed to a tiny island in the Caribbean next week for 2 weeks, but we delayed our trip 2 months because the possibility of quarantine there regardless of vax status was getting high.

Yadda yadda, I decided to muffle my sorrows by flying back to the mouse at the end of January. Even though I was just there before Thanksgiving. Even though I have no business spending more money with the mouse because I have paid for every future generation of mice to attend both undergrad and graduate school at this point. Anyways, FINALLY getting my one night/first stay at GF RPC on the 26th so can walk to MK for evening hours. Then moving to YC CL for Thurs-Sun, with my sister and niece meeting me Friday for the weekend. Looking forward to no coddled eggs! Very happy I finally sold the sister on the pros of staying in the Epcot area, although she has a solid point about the pain of getting to MK from those resorts if one is not excited about the prospect of being crammed on a bus (we booked a breakfast at GF Cafe on our MK day to make it a bit smoother).

Anyways, bring on the bubbly and large credit card bills! Here's to 2022 :).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter