• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

It's also weird that S&D are same price as POR/FQ (with an AP discount) but get the night time hours because they are 'deluxe'. (Didn't check your dates but for the ones I checked.)
Maybe I should look there. For a a quick trip S/D may be fine. My kids like the epcot area. I love CL but we enjoy late park hours. BWI and YC weren't available even without cl. Only akl had availability.

Maybe I should look there. For a a quick trip S/D may be fine. My kids like the epcot area. I love CL but we enjoy late park hours. BWI and YC weren't available even without cl. Only akl had availability.
I checked my dates for CL/4 people and I had several choices but cheapest was $663/night at GDT and that was before taxes and fees. A Std CL room at CR was over $1,000/night before tax and fees. Nuts. And that is with AP discount!

I saw BLV 2 BR suite CL at CR for $2,708/night pretax. Just adding for trivia. Sleeps up to 8. Memorial Day weekend Wed-Sun.

I got lucky and checked at 5:15am this morning and saw the discounts up! I was able to apply the pass holder discount to my AKL CL stay May 1 - 6. Saving slightly more then $1000! No sitting in orbit at 5:15am! When I got to work at 6am....it was 35 min. wait to be able the check! I looked again during the day and it was more than an hour! Yikes! Wish it was 35% or more like in years past, but at least it's something!

I’m waiting in line….again….to try and get a room. Timed out when I had to make dinner. I was all ready to book at BWI, they actually had CL rooms for my dates, and now I’m just praying the rooms are still there by the time I get back in 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Good luck! It was only 17 min last I checked. I've been in the line multiple times today (admittedly, multitasking while I'm working) trying to turn my 3 GF reservations into one GF reservation. I see this being my life for the next 2 weeks.

We have reservations for Beach Club CL in early April. For us, the most important part of our trip is getting to the parks as fast and easy as possible. How easy is it to get down from the 5th floor and out to Epcot and HS by foot compared to staying on a lower floor like the second floor (where we can use the stairs and get a room closer to Epcot). I know all CL rooms are on the 5th floor but wondering if it adds a material amount of time in getting to the parks so that we should change reservations.

We have reservations for Beach Club CL in early April. For us, the most important part of our trip is getting to the parks as fast and easy as possible. How easy is it to get down from the 5th floor and out to Epcot and HS by foot compared to staying on a lower floor like the second floor (where we can use the stairs and get a room closer to Epcot). I know all CL rooms are on the 5th floor but wondering if it adds a material amount of time in getting to the parks so that we should change reservations.
The main elevator is not that slow that you would be at a disadvantage in getting to the parks. You can't guarantee that you will get a room on a lower floor near the Epcot entrance, anyway. :)

Have a question. We leave Saturday for a week at CR CL. Apparently, DSS called today (phone said unknown number) AND I could not answer because I was at work. 😩 Will they call back? Do I call them? This was the message that they left, “Hi, this is Susan calling from the Disney Contemporary. We’re just doing a welcome call to welcome you to the resort on January 8th. We want to go over a few details of your arrival and we hope you have safe travels to the resort. Have a great day.”
We have never stayed CL? Do I need to try to contact them? What number would I call?

I’m so happy, I got my solo trip at Inn Keepers Club!! June 1-7, and if anyone asks it was my husbands idea 🤪🤫 . I was like “I can’t decide where to stay, it’s driving me crazy…” and he said “You? Solo trip? Boardwalk for sure!” And I was like “yeah, but if I stay there I’m going to want to stay club level” and he’s like “just do it!”
I have it in writing, it was over texts, no take backs lol

Good luck! It was only 17 min last I checked. I've been in the line multiple times today (admittedly, multitasking while I'm working) trying to turn my 3 GF reservations into one GF reservation. I see this being my life for the next 2 weeks.
Oh dear, I hope it’s easier for you than that 🙈. I started having the issue of my computer battery running out and had to run down to my office while it threatened to turn off. I had come too far for that! Thank goodness for my Peloton training or I might not have made it, it was pretty close lol

I have stayed at some WDW resorts with some massive walks from my rooms (most specifically, AKL), BC isn’t one of those resorts where you have to walk for miles. I personally wouldn’t take the stairs, the exits out to the walkways are close to the elevators and are only another minute or so of walking (unless you just really want to walk off all those CL treats by way of 5 flights of stairs, I just don’t think it’s much of an advantage to do so).

I have good news to share…….. my husband is officially in remission! I cried in the oncologist office this morning. I am so very proud of Jim. He was such a trooper through his treatments. View attachment 636143View attachment 636144
This is such amazing news. Congratulations!!!!! So happy for you and Jim . I hope you enjoy your well deserved trip next month. ❤

Have a question. We leave Saturday for a week at CR CL. Apparently, DSS called today (phone said unknown number) AND I could not answer because I was at work. 😩 Will they call back? Do I call them? This was the message that they left, “Hi, this is Susan calling from the Disney Contemporary. We’re just doing a welcome call to welcome you to the resort on January 8th. We want to go over a few details of your arrival and we hope you have safe travels to the resort. Have a great day.”
We have never stayed CL? Do I need to try to contact them? What number would I call?
You can call back to the number that called you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter