Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Dasani and those other "distilled" brands always taste weird to me no matter where I go, but our NYC tap is exceptionally good.

I would not mind overmuch if Poly CL has the big carafe/dispenser setup, as long as it's not considered a breach of etiquette to fill bottles from them. Ever since city gov't offices here adopted zero waste I am trying to cut back on my own single use plastics and use a smart water bottle daily at home. Funny enough the first one I got lost its battery puck on Big Thunder, which is what the app uses to track its location, so it thinks that bottle is still in MK. It's too funny for me to delete. (When I got the second one, I made sure to stash it in my park bag for rides just in case.)
I think the Dasani and others done by soft drink companies taste weird because they are not just water. If you look on the Dasani label it has sodium in it. I know waters have natural minerals but that's not what's in the soft drink companies water. It's added in. As I understand it, it's the same water they use as a base when making their sodas. They just bottle it before the soda process starts.

Both BWI and CR have the water dispensers and at both it's a OK to fill your own bottles. At BWI they have empty large bottles near by to fill and take to your room. I don't believe they have enough for every room though, so they can run out of them. I don't remember seeing the large bottles at CR

I too wish they'd all get rid of the individual plastic bottles

Y'all, I'm all back from what I think might be my last non-CL stay. I can't take it anymore! I was going to do a grocery order the day after we arrived so I could have stuff in the room, make my own CL, but our room had a major ant problem (despite us not having any food in our room). I was even afraid to bring snacks back, I could have cried. The managment at BW was fine (I was on the villa side), but so happy to visit again via CL. Tried to make lemonade out of lemons on this trip, but these were some hard fruit to squeeze.

Y'all, I'm all back from what I think might be my last non-CL stay. I can't take it anymore! I was going to do a grocery order the day after we arrived so I could have stuff in the room, make my own CL, but our room had a major ant problem (despite us not having any food in our room). I was even afraid to bring snacks back, I could have cried. The managment at BW was fine (I was on the villa side), but so happy to visit again via CL. Tried to make lemonade out of lemons on this trip, but these were some hard fruit to squeeze.
I have tried DVC several times. Not one single stay has been good enough to repeat. Folks ask all the time why we don’t buy. I just don’t like the villas is why

I have tried DVC several times. Not one single stay has been good enough to repeat. Folks ask all the time why we don’t buy. I just don’t like the villas is why
I have actually had a few amazing stays at Riviera, it's actually my husbands favorite resort, and BLT when I took my mom was nice as well. My husband just generally thinks it's not a sound investment, he works in real estate development as a CFO so I trust him on that one! This was just horrible though. Mold in the bathroom (I'm very allergic), dried toothpaste on the floor, ants everywhere in my bathroom (we were in a 2 bedroom since my dad has a c-pap machine and snores, I had the giant 1- bedroom side bathroom covered in ants.....joy), and at some point during our trip all three of the phones stopped working. That last one meant that I had to walk all the way to the lobby, which was like a mile away, to get help with our luggage....and then all the way back before my dad could get in to anything. Management was quick to help fix it, and wonderful, but none of it should have been a problem in the first place. I just kept thinking "CL in June......there will be CL in June!" to get me through lol. At least the bed was comfy and the neighbors were quiet.

I would like to try riveria one day but the prices are never in line with other choices we like better

Well the Destino Tower at CSR worked aut great for a last minute non cl trip!

I will do a lengthy post at CSR when I can but to compare to CURRENT cl options here is my review.
Since reopening I have done GF, BWI and AKL cl twice and CR once.

Compared to past cl trips I really missed midday offerings that were more of a meal at some. I definitely miss turn down service! Most importantly the price increase just really has been the hardest part. In Aug I got the AP discount for AKL for one of the lowest priced times of the year so that was worth trying, I had booked 10/1 weekend at 499 days prior. I never thought it would stay at rack rate but we had planned this trip for years so we kept CR portion. I added a night at bwi and gf with AP discount prior. However even with discount it cost more than prior trips .

I still can’t believe what we paid for NYE! It was $1750-2000 a night! My mil ended up alone for Christmas due to my sil having to cancel last minute, She is 82 and never done cl so I had her come and do a day at each resort. It was kind of worth it. She is still texting us what fun she had.

After MLK weekend cl trip I thought about my value🤔

For MDW with dd I told her we can do 3 nights moderate THREE nights ! For the price of one deluxe resort. Adding cl can even be more!So we booked CSR.

Thendh and I just did a king destino tower std view.

We arrived around 11:15. Three bridges was open and had Mobile ordering! We ordered and walked over. That was great. Most resorts don’t have food until midnight

I bookedEpcot for the next morning and we grabbed breakfast at RIX. Loved it there! We had 3 meals and all were truly wonderful!

It was just so easy. There are several options for food and beverages at CSR. The tower has indoor hallways and a nice full-size window . It is only a quick elevator down to get outside for the bus. So much easier than the deluxe resorts! Oh the bus rides are quick. CSR has a great location! We took a rideshare from GF after dinner and it’s 6 minutes. 6!

So yep I will miss CL, it was a good ride the last few years but $800 and up has pushed us out with a wedding coming up;
CBR and CSR will probably be our go tos. Maybe GV at cr if we can get a discount.

I will enjoy hearing about your all stays.:) Hopefully someone will post about poly soon. Gosh I miss that cl lounge!
Disney has definitely priced us out from staying club level again. We stayed at the Swan, when Disney first reopened from the Covid closure. We picked the Swan, due to Disney not offering discounts, and we loved it. The Swan has the location we love, interior corridors, nice rooms, heavenly beds, great restaurants, and the price point falls in line with the moderate resorts. We stayed at The Swan this past November and again it was a great trip. So far three stays at the Swan and they have been absolutely wonderful. We already have another trip booked in May. We are able to enjoy more restaurants and we even order a bottle or two :rotfl:of Prosecco with our meals and still come out spending half what club level would have cost us. Do we miss club level? Yes. Do we miss the CM’s? Yes. I am loving seeing all of my club level Disboard friends posting about club level stays and keep those pictures coming.

P.S. I met with my cancer doctor this morning and every still looks good and I am still cancer free. :dogdance: He told me the cancer I had was a very aggressive form. This is why I have had to be monitored every two months. He told me if the cancer has not come back in the first year, I will be good. I will have another cat scan in May (before Disney trip) and I’m planning on wearing a celebration button.

Disney has definitely priced us out from staying club level again. We stayed at the Swan, when Disney first reopened from the Covid closure. We picked the Swan, due to Disney not offering discounts, and we loved it. The Swan has the location we love, interior corridors, nice rooms, heavenly beds, great restaurants, and the price point falls in line with the moderate resorts. We stayed at The Swan this past November and again it was a great trip. So far three stays at the Swan and they have been absolutely wonderful. We already have another trip booked in May. We are able to enjoy more restaurants and we even order a bottle or two :rotfl:of Prosecco with our meals and still come out spending half what club level would have cost us. Do we miss club level? Yes. Do we miss the CM’s? Yes. I am loving seeing all of my club level Disboard friends posting about club level stays and keep those pictures coming.

P.S. I met with my cancer doctor this morning and every still looks good and I am still cancer free. :dogdance: He told me the cancer I had was a very aggressive form. This is why I have had to be monitored every two months. He told me if the cancer has not come back in the first year, I will be good. I will have another cat scan in May (before Disney trip) and I’m planning on wearing a celebration button.
That’s great news! You def should wear a button!

We did Swan a night in December. The price and location was nice.

Well the Destino Tower at CSR worked aut great for a last minute non cl trip!

I will do a lengthy post at CSR when I can but to compare to CURRENT cl options here is my review.
Since reopening I have done GF, BWI and AKL cl twice and CR once.

Compared to past cl trips I really missed midday offerings that were more of a meal at some. I definitely miss turn down service! Most importantly the price increase just really has been the hardest part. In Aug I got the AP discount for AKL for one of the lowest priced times of the year so that was worth trying, I had booked 10/1 weekend at 499 days prior. I never thought it would stay at rack rate but we had planned this trip for years so we kept CR portion. I added a night at bwi and gf with AP discount prior. However even with discount it cost more than prior trips .

I still can’t believe what we paid for NYE! It was $1750-2000 a night! My mil ended up alone for Christmas due to my sil having to cancel last minute, She is 82 and never done cl so I had her come and do a day at each resort. It was kind of worth it. She is still texting us what fun she had.

After MLK weekend cl trip I thought about my value🤔

For MDW with dd I told her we can do 3 nights moderate THREE nights ! For the price of one deluxe resort. Adding cl can even be more!So we booked CSR.

Thendh and I just did a king destino tower std view.

We arrived around 11:15. Three bridges was open and had Mobile ordering! We ordered and walked over. That was great. Most resorts don’t have food until midnight

I bookedEpcot for the next morning and we grabbed breakfast at RIX. Loved it there! We had 3 meals and all were truly wonderful!

It was just so easy. There are several options for food and beverages at CSR. The tower has indoor hallways and a nice full-size window . It is only a quick elevator down to get outside for the bus. So much easier than the deluxe resorts! Oh the bus rides are quick. CSR has a great location! We took a rideshare from GF after dinner and it’s 6 minutes. 6!

So yep I will miss CL, it was a good ride the last few years but $800 and up has pushed us out with a wedding coming up;
CBR and CSR will probably be our go tos. Maybe GV at cr if we can get a discount.

I will enjoy hearing about your all stays.:) Hopefully someone will post about poly soon. Gosh I miss that cl lounge!
This is why I kept my 2 bedroom villa for this last week with my dad, it was so much cheaper (which is saying something), but I did spend the entire time wishing I was at CL (but that was probably partly due to the ants in our room, and partly due to my dad being hard to deal with). I’m thankful my next CL stay is in the $600 range, because these prices are getting hard to stomach. They just won’t be getting my business at the places charging over $1000, and I wish more people would do the same over time so they would get the hint the prices aren’t cool.

I am so happy you’re doing well. You have been in my prayers and will continue to be. ❤️

We have a Poly stay coming up in a few months in Tonga. Anyone know if they still offer a complimentary limited room service menu? (At least pre shutdown)

Last edited:
This is why I kept my 2 bedroom villa for this last week with my dad, it was so much cheaper (which is saying something), but I did spend the entire time wishing I was at CL (but that was probably partly due to the ants in our room, and partly due to my dad being hard to deal with). I’m thankful my next CL stay is in the $600 range, because these prices are getting hard to stomach. They just won’t be getting my business at the places charging over $1000, and I wish more people would do the same over time so they would get the hint the prices aren’t cool.
That’s what wine is for lol. It’s sold in every gift shop. FOR A REASON. Sometimes to much family togetherness is hard.
When I have all 4 of us. Oh boy 🍷🍷
What cl do you have next?

I would like to try riveria one day but the prices are never in line with other choices we like better
I was telling DH this weekend dd and I loved RR room. It was as nice as VGF. However you can’t walk to MK so for the price nope.

I did enjoy mobile ordering from the room and taking an elevator to fetch when it said ready. That was convenient. :)

We have a Poly stay coming up in a few months in Tonga. Anyone know if they still offer a complimentary limited room service menu? (At least pre shutdown)

At the moment, no, it's not offered. TBD if that changes when CL reopens 2/3... but from what I was told (take with a grain of salt of course as things change), it likely won't return so long as private/in-room dining remains unavailable. :-(

What fabulous news! For sure get that button and CELEBRATE!

And I hear you on the Swan! I've kinda converted over to the Dolphin (Over $8K difference in a room at GF RPC VS a Large King Room at the Dolphin). And I use Shula's Lounge as a stand in for Club Level at the end of the day and just love the staff there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter