Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hey there! It's been a couple years since our last trip (thanks covid), but we're booked for Sept/oct. for 9 days. we always stay CL for a variety of reasons - mostly cost lol we're a family of 6 and what we get from CL is better than what we get in a value suite for almost the same price :rotfl2:

Do signature services book park days? Deal with genie+ or lightening lane?

Anyhow, now that there's no fast passes, is there anything signature services really helps with prior to the trip? I've never asked for help before, mostly b/c I loved the old process. However, we're traveling with another family and they aren't sure if CL is worth the cost to them b/c they plan room service and don't see the benefit in the lounge.

Time and ease of planning will make a difference. They don't want to link reservations and be 'family and friends' so I can't really book anything for them. But I'm not sure they understand what needs to be done so not sure if they'll do it without messing things up.
Are they staying Grand Floridian because I believe (as of now) that’s the only Disney hotel offering room service. Signature Services can help you book park days once you have checked in and only if they are available. They cannot do it before hand - same with dining. If they are not busy, they can assist you in making VQ/ILL$, but they do not have a separate pool from which to book for you. They will be in the same boat as everyone else at the 7am mad rush.

Are they staying Grand Floridian because I believe (as of now) that’s the only Disney hotel offering room service. Signature Services can help you book park days once you have checked in and only if they are available. They cannot do it before hand - same with dining. If they are not busy, they can assist you in making VQ/ILL$, but they do not have a separate pool from which to book for you. They will be in the same boat as everyone else at the 7am mad rush.
Oh! This is good to know! We're staying at BWI - if room service isn't available, that'd cause a major kerfuffle for them!

I find it sad that they can't help with pre-arrival planning anymore

Some YC CL photos from a few weeks ago, FWIW. It's not the easiest place to take pics without other people in them so these aren't all-inclusive.

Croissants along with various jams, cream cheese, butter. YC still wins in terms of plates large enough to actually be useful, IMO.
IMG_5482.jpeg

Ham, Plant Based Sausage (upon request), Strawberry/blueberry mix, grapes, and pineapple.
IMG_5483.jpeg

Egg White Veggie Frittata, Oatmeal along with toppings (brown sugar, raisins, almond slivers, granola).
IMG_5484.jpeg

Vanilla & Strawberry Yogurt cups, hard boiled eggs halves.
IMG_5485.jpeg

Crepes and toppings, Chocolate Twists, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.
IMG_5486.jpeg

Regular and Cinnamon Chex cereal.
IMG_5487.jpeg

IMG_5488.jpeg

IMG_5489.jpeg

These were from another morning....these were super cute (and yummy).
IMG_5616.jpeg

IMG_5617.jpeg

Some YC CL photos from a few weeks ago, FWIW. It's not the easiest place to take pics without other people in them so these aren't all-inclusive.

Croissants along with various jams, cream cheese, butter. YC still wins in terms of plates large enough to actually be useful, IMO.
View attachment 677181

Ham, Plant Based Sausage (upon request), Strawberry/blueberry mix, grapes, and pineapple.
View attachment 677182

Egg White Veggie Frittata, Oatmeal along with toppings (brown sugar, raisins, almond slivers, granola).
View attachment 677183

Vanilla & Strawberry Yogurt cups, hard boiled eggs halves.
View attachment 677184

Crepes and toppings, Chocolate Twists, Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.
View attachment 677186

Regular and Cinnamon Chex cereal.
View attachment 677187

View attachment 677188

View attachment 677189

These were from another morning....these were super cute (and yummy).
View attachment 677190

View attachment 677191
It appears BC and YC share more than just Stormalong Bay!

Recently we added on to our DVC membership at AKL and also bought into the new Grand Floridian DVC. For our upcoming November trip, my 21 year-old son has decided to join us, so we have a 1 bedroom villa at AKL Club Level for 3 nights followed by 4 nights at Grand Floridian. Also, we had Victoria and Alberts booked for a trip in August 2020 that was cancelled do to the pandemic shut down. So now we are going to try to book it for this trip, and my son is looking forward to it. Sounds like he is getting a suit for his birthday.

Seasonal Egg Casserole (not exactly the prettiest presentation) and Cheese Grits.
IMG_5618.jpeg

Moving to evening apps one night... various meats and cheeses.
IMG_5560.jpeg

Thai Beef Salad.
IMG_5564.jpeg

Crudite with Roasted Shallot Aioli and Garlic Peppercorn Sauce.
IMG_5565.jpeg

Caesar Salad wedge, being refilled Chicken Tagine with Cous Cous.
IMG_5566.jpeg

Tuna Poke Cone. These were really good, although I'm weird and these being more at room temp sort of bugs me.
IMG_5567.jpeg

Mac n Cheese Bar. Nice to see the Mac n Cheese not so soupy as it has been at times in the past. Top right is apple slices and a topping (peanut butter I think?)
IMG_5568.jpeg

Breads 'n Spreads.
IMG_5569.jpeg

Iced Tea, Lemonade, Simply Syrup, and Strawberry Syrup.
IMG_5570.jpeg

Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Spring, and Apple Juice.
IMG_5572.jpeg

The famous ice cream fridge...stocked with Strawberry Bars (yay!), Mickey Sandwiches, and the Olaf whatever they are (?) bars.
IMG_5562.jpeg

Little jars of candy out in the hallway. Nice touch.
IMG_5622.jpeg
The stand up CM desks still amuse me a bit - but it's a nice clean/crisp look upon arrival to the CL floor.
IMG_5576.jpeg

Thursday menu.
IMG_5624.jpeg

I think I posted this before, but the lounge carpet was replaced overnight one night. Now just a plain blue instead of the prior nautical pattern.
IMG_5615.jpeg

Happy to answer any questions!

Looks like Mac and Cheese is a regular item at a few Club Lounges, on a trip in March we thought the Mac & Cheese at Wilderness Lodge Club was better than the one at Polynesian Club lounge. I think it had to do with the barbeque added to it. Will need to continue to research that...

Do they still offer bottled water that you can take with you to the parks? Last time we stayed CL we had to request it, they gave us about two per person no problem. Just planning ahead. GF club if it matters. TIA!

The famous ice cream fridge...stocked with Strawberry Bars (yay!), Mickey Sandwiches, and the Olaf whatever they are (?) bars.
View attachment 677205

View attachment 677210
The stand up CM desks still amuse me a bit - but it's a nice clean/crisp look upon arrival to the CL floor.
View attachment 677207

Thursday menu.
View attachment 677208

I think I posted this before, but the lounge carpet was replaced overnight one night. Now just a plain blue instead of the prior nautical pattern.
View attachment 677209

Thanks for all the great pictures!

I am 80 days out from my next trip and just had a call from Signature Services. The cast member said he was just reaching out to ask if there was any special dining or recreation reservations I needed them to make for me. I told him I didn’t think they were doing that and he told me he could help me make my dining reservations at 60 days out. There really is only one that we really want, Flying Fish, so I told him that and he told me they will make note of it and will let me know when the 60 days is closer they will call for my cc # and make the reservation. Now that is a change from before. I will see if it happens, but will also try for the reservation myself, just in case!

View attachment 677205

View attachment 677210
View attachment 677207

Thursday menu.
View attachment 677208

View attachment 677209

We will be at the YC CL in December for 10 days. Thank you so much for the update. Can’t wait.

I am 80 days out from my next trip and just had a call from Signature Services. The cast member said he was just reaching out to ask if there was any special dining or recreation reservations I needed them to make for me. I told him I didn’t think they were doing that and he told me he could help me make my dining reservations at 60 days out. There really is only one that we really want, Flying Fish, so I told him that and he told me they will make note of it and will let me know when the 60 days is closer they will call for my cc # and make the reservation. Now that is a change from before. I will see if it happens, but will also try for the reservation myself, just in case!

Wow... if this perk is coming back, this makes me both happy and mad. We are about 53 days out now and took care of everything myself. *shakes fist* Happy for those that may get this again though.

Nice! Let us know! (I literally just got goosebumps for no reason since I don’t have a trip planned.)

Mac n Cheese Bar. Nice to see the Mac n Cheese not so soupy as it has been at times in the past. Top right is apple slices and a topping (peanut butter I think?)
View attachment 677198
In the past the sauce with the apples at BC CL was caramel. I only know because I took some to pour on my Edy's ice cream. Who needs B&C? JK, I still love it there! :rotfl2:

I had the deluxe suite across from the lounge one trip. Loved that!

Enjoy your trip!
We are having the best time! We were enjoying breakfast when one of the CM’s asked us what we were doing. We told them we were hitting three parks in one day (HS, Epcot, MK). They asked what we wanted to ride and we told them. As we left the lounge they stopped us and gave us Lightning Lanes for Big Thunder, Space, Splash, RnRC, and ToT which can be used anytime today. WHAT?!?! Totally flabbergasted. Talk about pixie dust! We are celebrating my husband’s birthday and they have gone above and beyond for us. We never get nor expect these kinds of gestures, but it really is making an already amazing weekend that much more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter