Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I wanted to come in here and share the picture of the sofa bed in an L-shaped sofa in our BWI garden cottage, since I was told multiple times they don’t have them, and want to ease anyones mind who may be wondering. Super easy set up, my daughter has claimed the tv and is super happy with the space….the upstairs is hot though, the a/c is great in her area below thankfully, thank goodness for ceiling fans.

Attachments

• 788B67C9-F0D1-490A-A1D4-6A7EF448A8B5.jpeg
    788B67C9-F0D1-490A-A1D4-6A7EF448A8B5.jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 37
We are having the best time! We were enjoying breakfast when one of the CM’s asked us what we were doing. We told them we were hitting three parks in one day (HS, Epcot, MK). They asked what we wanted to ride and we told them. As we left the lounge they stopped us and gave us Lightning Lanes for Big Thunder, Space, Splash, RnRC, and ToT which can be used anytime today. WHAT?!?! Totally flabbergasted. Talk about pixie dust! We are celebrating my husband’s birthday and they have gone above and beyond for us. We never get nor expect these kinds of gestures, but it really is making an already amazing weekend that much more special.
Yep they are awesome there. I had DD’s then boyfriend for his 1st trip and purchased the 3 extra cl FP’s they had in 2019. Last night there we had 3 at MK and they gave us 3 more! Yep he left having tried all the MK rides !

If Van is there I really liked him! Although everyone was great.

Also this whole time I thought you were the guy in the avatar. 😂🤣

Last edited:
I wanted to come in here and share the picture of the sofa bed in an L-shaped sofa in our BWI garden cottage, since I was told multiple times they don’t have them, and want to ease anyones mind who may be wondering. Super easy set up, my daughter has claimed the tv and is super happy with the space….the upstairs is hot though, the a/c is great in her area below thankfully, thank goodness for ceiling fans.
Dd and I have that on our list someday. Thanks for the picture!

Hey CL Guru's,

Staying Poly Garden View CL in August. Do any of those rooms have full balconies? Thanks

Hey CL Guru's,

Staying Poly Garden View CL in August. Do any of those rooms have full balconies? Thanks
The third floor rooms all have full balconies, the ground floor rooms all have patios that you can walk right off of into the grass/landscaping, and the second floor rooms have a sliding door that opens but no balcony, just a railing covering the opening. The lounge is on the second floor, there is a smaller seating area that is open to the lounge area in the third floor, and all three floor connect easily with open style stairs.

Hey CL Guru's,

The gv rooms all face the Oasis pool. EXCEPT a few of the rooms on the lagoon side on other end of building than lounge. It’s because it’s mostly greenery in front of those and the bungalows.

I like these rooms because you have quick access to the beach, can hear boat noises, fireworks etc, My friend loves 2nd floor to go back and forth to lounge without needing stairs. I prefer 3rd floor on the pool side if I don’t get lagoon side.

WL Club Level just popped up (w/ Passholder discount) for my family trip in August, just moved my Mom, Dad and I to the Lodge. Excited.... Was staying non-club level at YC....while location is amazing, I just love the lodge!
A bunch of CL rooms that I’d not seen with the D+ discount have also materialized, I managed to get what I wanted at GF for our MNSSHP long weekend!

WL Club Level just popped up (w/ Passholder discount) for my family trip in August, just moved my Mom, Dad and I to the Lodge. Excited.... Was staying non-club level at YC....while location is amazing, I just love the lodge!
A bunch of CL rooms that I’d not seen with the D+ discount have also materialized, I managed to get what I wanted at GF for our MNSSHP long weekend!
I let my AP go a few months ago. I'm kicking myself lol. My husband was refusing to go ever again so I didn't renew. Now here we are, magic bands came in the mail today lol. I should know better lol. I only gave it up end of March. Then booked in april🙄 can't seem to get a CL with Disney plus.

Last edited:
I let my AP go a few months ago. I'm kicking myself lol. My husband was refusing to go ever again so I didn't renew. Now here we are, magic bands came in the mail today lol. I should now better lol. I only gave it up end of March. Then booked in april🙄 can't seem to get a CL with Disney plus.
Club level shows up with the Visa discount.

If anyone happens to see club level availability pop up for a suite or anything that will comfortably accommodate five people at any Epcot area resort please post here! We decided that if at all possible we’d like something bigger than a standard room for the five of us. We are currently at the boardwalk club level in September

The famous ice cream fridge...stocked with Strawberry Bars (yay!), Mickey Sandwiches, and the Olaf whatever they are (?) bars.
View attachment 677205

Little jars of candy out in the hallway. Nice touch.
View attachment 677210
The stand up CM desks still amuse me a bit - but it's a nice clean/crisp look upon arrival to the CL floor.
View attachment 677207

Thursday menu.
View attachment 677208

I think I posted this before, but the lounge carpet was replaced overnight one night. Now just a plain blue instead of the prior nautical pattern.
View attachment 677209

Happy to answer any questions!
W
The famous ice cream fridge...stocked with Strawberry Bars (yay!), Mickey Sandwiches, and the Olaf whatever they are (?) bars.
View attachment 677205

Little jars of candy out in the hallway. Nice touch.
View attachment 677210
The stand up CM desks still amuse me a bit - but it's a nice clean/crisp look upon arrival to the CL floor.
View attachment 677207

Thursday menu.
View attachment 677208

I think I posted this before, but the lounge carpet was replaced overnight one night. Now just a plain blue instead of the prior nautical pattern.
View attachment 677209

Happy to answer any questions!
Hi! Did you happen to see to two CMs there named Mike and Hyacinth? Known them for years and last time I saw them was in 2019 and was wondering if they were still there. Thanks!

W

Hi! Did you happen to see to two CMs there named Mike and Hyacinth? Known them for years and last time I saw them was in 2019 and was wondering if they were still there. Thanks!
Mike checked me in during Covid. He told me was a cl cm but with cl closed he was doing the check in desk. He was really nice!

Mike checked me in during Covid. He told me was a cl cm but with cl closed he was doing the check in desk. He was really nice!
Thanks so much for responding! I was hoping he was still there. He’s a great person. Last time I saw him is when I talked to him on the CL floor in 2019. I was wondering what happened to him and it will good to see him again when Im there on my trip in a few months

If anyone happens to see club level availability pop up for a suite or anything that will comfortably accommodate five people at any Epcot area resort please post here! We decided that if at all possible we’d like something bigger than a standard room for the five of us. We are currently at the boardwalk club level in September
2 bedroom hospitality suite just became available for my dates at bwi. With Disney plus it is like 1400 a night. Too $$ for me. Not sure what's available for your dates but more things are starting to pop up.

2 bedroom hospitality suite just became available for my dates at bwi. With Disney plus it is like 1400 a night. Too $$ for me. Not sure what's available for your dates but more things are starting to pop up.
My daughter keeps telling me to stop looking. We have 1 bedroom suite in Tonga at poly and 3 nights after TBD. It’s fun just seeing the movement.

Dd and I did mom n me trips every August 8th grade through college. It’s nice to have that time before friends take over. PM this fall anytime! Her 1st semester I was a basket case !

She was 3 1/2 hours away and a good driver so came home 1 a month at least but I would walk in her room and not be able to breathe ! Where’s my baby! I’m not ready!

Yep I’m not ready was my lament ! So pathetic but ya know she’s 27 and likes her Mom. Lots of kids honestly do not. All those trips? Worth every penny!

You will need a January trip too before 2nd semester, just say’in. 😅

Thanks so much!!! This is kinda a once in a lifetime trip for my youngest so I’d take what I could get!!! Thanks for the heads up and I’ll keep looking!!

ETA - my current ressie is with D+ discount. I can’t buy an AP right now 😢 but I could get a Disney Visa asap if it helped!!!!

For anyone who might see availability I am looking for 3 nights 9/10-13!!! Thanks so much!!!

I have seen Hyacinth in the lobby on prior trips since Covid but she wasn’t on the CL floor during our recent short CL visit. Not sure if it was just our timing or what she’s up to. Always such a wonderful welcome from her on the CL floor - she’s one of the few to actually remember our names and would give my wife and kids big hugs when we’d see her. We missed seeing her this trip.

Thanks so much for responding! I was hoping he was still there. He’s a great person. Last time I saw him is when I talked to him on the CL floor in 2019. I was wondering what happened to him and it will good to see him again when Im there on my trip in a few months

I wonder if Mike is who I’m thinking of… maybe 50’s, thin frame, tallish? Whoever it is I’m thinking about, he and I had a long chat at YC CL sometime pre-COVID about YC CL relative to other CLs. He said he’d stayed at most (maybe all?) other CLs as a guest and seemed to know his stuff from a guest perspective relative to the pros/cons of each CL - it was like talking to one of the more well-traveled CL pros around here. That experience has always stuck with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter