• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Breakfast in RPC…

The pina colada things were delicious. I didn’t think I would like it but was pleasantly surprised! I hope they have that again! They had lox most mornings for those who were missing that recently. Breakfast is really good in RPC, but I’m very surprised they haven’t brought back the Mickey waffles on some mornings…not even 4th of July!

Attachments

• 2E7CE2B8-D6CB-4148-95F6-26C2F76A2F82.jpeg
    2E7CE2B8-D6CB-4148-95F6-26C2F76A2F82.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 1926622C-81CC-4302-980A-E60289F23F71.jpeg
    1926622C-81CC-4302-980A-E60289F23F71.jpeg
    111.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 661FE407-1B16-4842-86A1-813B2B03B19A.jpeg
    661FE407-1B16-4842-86A1-813B2B03B19A.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 63
  • BBE283CE-ACA8-48CA-8B36-EB70D288810C.jpeg
    BBE283CE-ACA8-48CA-8B36-EB70D288810C.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 62
  • 570A5FD8-EFF6-4532-9FBE-9376706B00D4.jpeg
    570A5FD8-EFF6-4532-9FBE-9376706B00D4.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 1C565620-1015-4695-B4C3-6E51214F7116.jpeg
    1C565620-1015-4695-B4C3-6E51214F7116.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 60
Breakfast in RPC…

The pina colada things were delicious. I didn’t think I would like it but was pleasantly surprised! I hope they have that again! They had lox most mornings for those who were missing that recently. Breakfast is really good in RPC, but I’m very surprised they haven’t brought back the Mickey waffles on some mornings…not even 4th of July!
Looks like quite a nice spread. Lots of choices. Mickey waffles would make it complete.

RPC had chicken tortilla soup twice during mid-day and it was delicious! They had tomato florentine soup once and a cold ginger carrot soup once that had good flavor but I didn’t care for it much being cold.
Chicken tortilla soup with and without tortilla strips.

Attachments

• 61F45E75-13D3-4665-B779-266CE6D823F5.jpeg
    61F45E75-13D3-4665-B779-266CE6D823F5.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 54
  • AC6F1E45-47C1-4CA4-B82F-76A7C3EBD07C.jpeg
    AC6F1E45-47C1-4CA4-B82F-76A7C3EBD07C.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 56
RPC had chicken tortilla soup twice during mid-day and it was delicious! They had tomato florentine soup once and a cold ginger carrot soup once that had good flavor but I didn’t care for it much being cold.
Chicken tortilla soup with and without tortilla strips.
Nice that they had a soup.

So thankful for this thread! We decided to splurge for our 10 year anniversary and planned a last minute trip for the end of August in a Polynesian GV CL. I've heard mixed reviews, but since we have younger children, thought it was worth the experience. It's our first Polynesian stay, so I'm super excited!

So thankful for this thread! We decided to splurge for our 10 year anniversary and planned a last minute trip for the end of August in a Polynesian GV CL. I've heard mixed reviews, but since we have younger children, thought it was worth the experience. It's our first Polynesian stay, so I'm super excited!
2nd floor does not have a patio or balcony. If you want extra space , make a request.

It is noisy but I find it fun.

The oasis pool is so convenient for Hawaii building too and easier to watch your kids too.

2nd floor does not have a patio or balcony. If you want extra space , make a request.

It is noisy but I find it fun.

The oasis pool is so convenient for Hawaii building too and easier to watch your kids too.
They don’t have a patio or balcony but they do have a patio door that opens. In case that matters to anyone. We’ve just opened the door and pulled chairs over from the room and made our own “pseudo” balcony that way. Not a private space but it worked for fireworks

Breakfast in RPC…

LOX!! My family will be thrilled that’s back.

4th of July in RPC…
Wrist bands were required and they had security guards on every floor. I guess they needed to protect the hot dogs lol (they had those too but we didn’t eat any so none pictured). The desserts were adorable but not the greatest. The appetizers were good, however! The street corn was the best!

It was the same at CR, FWIW.

Unfortunately there are always some that try to break the rules/push the boundaries of access around special holidays, plus the MK resorts in general just attract a lot of people... and the times we live in.

First time at CR for a major holiday so not sure past setups, but as a guest I was pleased.
We were at the BWI CL in July 4th, and I don’t recall noticing anything different that day. If anything maybe some red/white/blue incorporated into things? We weren’t at the resort much though, to be fair- so maybe we just missed it all. We had the dinner package at rose and crown for the awesome July 4th Harmonious and then did GOTG during the deluxe 2 hrs. Kind of stinks that the 2 extra hours included the 30+ min that Harmonious takes up. We literally had time to finish up our dinner, get a photo pass photo with SE lit in red/white/blue and ride GOTG before they ended.

We were at the BWI CL in July 4th, and I don’t recall noticing anything different that day. If anything maybe some red/white/blue incorporated into things? We weren’t at the resort much though, to be fair- so maybe we just missed it all. We had the dinner package at rose and crown for the awesome July 4th Harmonious and then did GOTG during the deluxe 2 hrs. Kind of stinks that the 2 extra hours included the 30+ min that Harmonious takes up. We literally had time to finish up our dinner, get a photo pass photo with SE lit in red/white/blue and ride GOTG before they ended.
I guess they figured harmonious was voluntary to watch? Though having seen several July 4 shows I felt this was one of their best ever

We did guardians that night but chose to go in at the end of the night instead of the beginning

I was worried going at the beginning would use up most of the time

I guess they figured harmonious was voluntary to watch? Though having seen several July 4 shows I felt this was one of their best ever

We did guardians that night but chose to go in at the end of the night instead of the beginning

I was worried going at the beginning would use up most of the time
I guess they probably do figure that, since it is, in fact, not required viewing 🤣. But since it was our only Epcot evening and it was July 4th we wanted to watch it. The special Fireworks were amazing, better than the MK’s July 4th ones. Personally, had they asked me, I would have made the extra hours 9:30-11:30, since the show starts at park close. But they didn’t ask me lol. Our return time for GOTG was around 10:00, and we had to finish dessert from the fireworks package so no time between 9:30 and 10. Had we not stopped for the photo pass photo with the cool 4th of July spaceship earth we could have done both TT and GOTG, but I really wanted the photo so we chanced it and lost. We wanted guardians more than TT, so rode it first, and got off at around 10:58. No time to get to TT. Oh well, it was still a fun night!

Hi everyone. Love seeing the 4th July celebrations, I cant believe security was needed!

Has anyone stayed at at Kilamanjaro club recently? Last time we stayed pre covid they didn't give ice creams out. But I saw they were earlier this year. But in a recent YouTube video they didn't have any. To avoid disappointment for the kids (biggest one being me) can anyone advise if they still do ice creams? Thank you!

Hi everyone. Love seeing the 4th July celebrations, I cant believe security was needed!

Has anyone stayed at at Kilamanjaro club recently? Last time we stayed pre covid they didn't give ice creams out. But I saw they were earlier this year. But in a recent YouTube video they didn't have any. To avoid disappointment for the kids (biggest one being me) can anyone advise if they still do ice creams? Thank you!
AKL had ice cream bars in a cooler . @GADisneyDad14 posted poly had cartons of icecream you scooped and added toppings. That was not too long ago.

Hope they still do that !

EDIT: lol I read it as poly lounge for some reason this morning ? More coffee was needed!

Last edited:

Our last stay in May, they had fruit ice bars and Mickey ice cream sandwiches, it didnt change our entire stay.

Whoever did the video would have had to video the cooler. It isn’t really near other stuff so it’s very possible they just left it out

I guess they probably do figure that, since it is, in fact, not required viewing 🤣. But since it was our only Epcot evening and it was July 4th we wanted to watch it. The special Fireworks were amazing, better than the MK’s July 4th ones. Personally, had they asked me, I would have made the extra hours 9:30-11:30, since the show starts at park close. But they didn’t ask me lol. Our return time for GOTG was around 10:00, and we had to finish dessert from the fireworks package so no time between 9:30 and 10. Had we not stopped for the photo pass photo with the cool 4th of July spaceship earth we could have done both TT and GOTG, but I really wanted the photo so we chanced it and lost. We wanted guardians more than TT, so rode it first, and got off at around 10:58. No time to get to TT. Oh well, it was still a fun night!
Making sure you know they don’t hold you to a one hour return time for Boarding Groups at Guardians. You can use it anytime after it’s called all they way till closing

Making sure you know they don’t hold you to a one hour return time for Boarding Groups at Guardians. You can use it anytime after it’s called all they way till closing
Glad this is still a thing!!! Hope it stays that way - at least thru September!!!

First time trying CR for for one of the 'special' holiday shows, in this case 7/4. Have been doing Poly for so long it felt like it was time for a change and I have always wondered what things were like at the other MK resorts.

The show is certainly impressive from here, but as a fireworks purist I think I ultimately prefer the "head on" angle from Poly a bit better. From the CR angle you're more on the 'side.' Wide angle iphone captures everything in one shot but in reality your eyes bounce back and forth in terms of where to watch.

The occasional car alarm going off can be a problem on a regular night - but even more so for this show.... car alarms were going on/off throughout. lol.

I will say I was glad I had a TPV room rather than have to worry about getting a spot on the lounge balcony or somewhere else on CR grounds.
IMG_6906.jpeg

No doubt it's pretty though.
IMG_6925.jpeg

They used the same reduced perimeter launch points that they did when the 12/30-31 shows returned earlier this year. I guess that will be a permanent change, which is a bit of a bummer - but life moves on. The short length (12ish mins) has always been a nit, would it have killed them to add another 3 mins while they were tinkering with the show soundtrack? But IMHO it's still a great plus-sized show and the expanded launch points provide quality viewing areas and angles not otherwise available on a typical night.
IMG_6939.jpeg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter