• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Due to the rain on the 3rd we missed the MK show this year sounds can’t compare myself but from what I’ve heard Epcot blew MK away this year. They had what amounted to 2 tags basically

I know Epcot was more impressive than any I remembered from the past several years. Told my family it was like they made up for the past few years special fireworks

I will say I was glad I had a TPV room rather than have to worry about getting a spot on the lounge balcony or somewhere else on CR grounds.
Yes. I would say that on an average night, those CL lounge balconies are adequate, but if it's holiday/special show, you have to go early to stake our a space, and it feels a little claustrophobic with everyone who is going to try to be out there with you.

Tonga Time with Trish🥰. I have my 1st stay in September so,here it goes. Y’all know I do my room number maps! Here the building for suites is so small! iIf you know what you booked there is only one option sono stressful worries about check in!
Tonga Club Level at the Polynesian
Building location- close to GCH and Marina

B411501B-8853-4AF1-8E3C-667C3CDE6376.png
The Honeymoon suite is the size of a typical room with a king bed- Marina view
Pricing similar to a LV Cl room. A395E54A-AC2D-41ED-A84F-678F95AF1EC6.png
The King Kamehameha Suite is 2 stories. Great Marina and TPV! 2nd story location is grey for some reason. Many celebrities choose this suite. 89C44E55-EA68-4166-BA95-4681EF34A367.png

10EAF585-F921-4F62-9DF0-476641E2E55D.png

Last edited:
Lastly there are two 2 bedroom Ambassador Suites. One on each floor and have a garden view.

There is a lounge on the 2nd floor with minimal offerings. You do have access to the Hawaii cl lounge. In the past these suites included complimentary room service but The Polynesian Village does not currently offer room service so it has been discontinued.

D381AB0C-2668-4A52-97CE-563FCC52D7FD.pngC9EB16B8-AA4C-412D-83DE-54764F6BA4F9.png

Hi. Can anyone tell me if the all standard view YC CL rooms have a sofa bed? We will be traveling with family who are 3 adults and one teen and they will need the extra bed. TIA!

My club level rooms have finally been decided regardless of no YC discount. Well Poly never has discount. I am taking my mom to Disney for her 80th. We have several bucket list club level resorts we have yet to try. So finally taking some from the list.

8/26 thru 9/2 Yacht garden view - bucket list
9/2 thru 9/5 AK savanna view - bucket list
9/5 thru 9/9 BWI deluxe room.
9/9 thru 9/15 Poly lagoon - view is bucket list

I wanted to try the 14th floor at CTR but decided to wait for maybe XMAS 2023.

It was a hard choice this time.

We so much enjoy RPC. And Beach club. But I wanted this trip with my mom to be so extra special. She has not stayed at Poly club since my dad past away in 2001. So that will feel new to her plus she only always choose s garden for Poly.

Wanted to say thank you for everyone on these boards. The wonderful trip reports on club level stays and all the pics.

Lastly there are two 2 bedroom Ambassador Suites. One on each floor and have a garden view.

There is a lounge on the 2nd floor with minimal offerings. You do have access to the Hawaii cl lounge. In the past these suites included complimentary room service but The Polynesian Village does not currently offer room service so it has been discontinued.

View attachment 683671View attachment 683672
I'm going along with you for the ride!! Wish I could do it too. What a treat that will be!

Hi. Can anyone tell me if the all standard view YC CL rooms have a sofa bed? We will be traveling with family who are 3 adults and one teen and they will need the extra bed. TIA!
I don't believe that you can ever use the words "all rooms" when asking about rooms at YC and BC. ;) But there are YC CL standard view rooms with a daybed. You can make a request for one of them and hope for the best .

The good part is that no one is ever there so it's like a private snack bar/pog bar. Too bad about the room service :sad1:

Hi All! Just booked a 2 bedroom suite at the BC with Club Level access for next month and we're so excited! Silly question question, but it says "club access" which I think means it's not on the CL floor. Will we still get all the other perks of CL like daily housekeeping, turndown service, etc? Also, does anyone have any room request recommendations? I get the feeling there's not a lot of these rooms, and I'm having a hard time seeing where they're located. Thank you!

Hi All! Just booked a 2 bedroom suite at the BC with Club Level access for next month and we're so excited! Silly question question, but it says "club access" which I think means it's not on the CL floor. Will we still get all the other perks of CL like daily housekeeping, turndown service, etc? Also, does anyone have any room request recommendations? I get the feeling there's not a lot of these rooms, and I'm having a hard time seeing where they're located. Thank you!
I suggest checking out the room locator at Touring Plans. It will show you where all of these rooms are, exactly. Floor by Floor along with where on each floor they are. If they aren't right on top of each other. As they often are since each floor is often a carbon copy of another.

According to Touring plans...there are only four 2 bedroom suites at the BC...2 on the 2nd floor and 2 on the 3rd floor. You will get the same CL perks....though I don't think turndown service is available at all. Rooms 2637,2511,3637,3509. EDIT to add that the CL is on the 5th floor.

I think you'll like Portofino CL, its a GIANT leap above the others. As far as the pours with the alcohol they are VERY generous. I posted a pic on here a couple of months back and they are a good 8-12oz! However, if by stingy you mean they only have it out for 3 hours each day, then yes, they're stingy, lol. Make sure to ask for a room near the lounge when you check in, there's not dedicated CL rooms there so you could be anywhere in the resort.
Wanted to come back to give a quick report on thoughts regarding Portofino & CL. I'm leaving it here for those who may find it interesting for a trip themselves
Yes, it was a giant leap above HR. Of course, I think CL at Motel 6 would be, LOL
We got a room early, +1 for PF (never happened at HR) and it was close to lounge. No balcony but not used to one at HR so not a huge deal
Hate their bathroom set up , clear shower door in sink area, have to get through both to reach toilet. Will prevent any future stays with family other than DH
Resort had daily housekeeping offered (you got to choose) and turn down. I don't know what was for CL only and what was for all resort guests.
Services
Breakfast offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Except no mimosas :( and no latte machines :(
Mid Day offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Again, no beer/wine to ask for. They do get a slight nod in that they had chips/salsa or hot breadsticks/marinara or hot pretzels/grain mustard out too.
Dinner offerings. Very good food. Serve yourself from buffet vs. plated but otherwise, similar variety of things out. This is where Portofino shinned over what HR did. It fell WELL short. Alcohol was large pours. Though BWI gave me an entire bottle of wine to take to my room, without asking so I'd take that over a large pour at dinner ;) Beer options awful, domestics and Peroni was it. I don't count Bud, Bud Light and Mich Ultra as beer. I drink water before I drink those. Yes, I'm a beer snob. And they charge extra to the room for hard liquor! I guess it's good they have it? I don't drink it much so it didn't make a difference to me either way
Desserts again, equal to Disney's but minus cordials and wine/beer. Lowes pulls liquor at end of Dinner service on the nose.
Also, they boot you from CL at check out, which sort of sucks when you have a late flight. Kinda rude if you ask me.
I'd do it again if the room was cheap enough with AP discount I guess, if it was DH and I only.

Last edited:
According to Touring plans...there are only four 2 bedroom suites at the BC...2 on the 2nd floor and 2 on the 3rd floor. You will get the same CL perks....though I don't think turndown service is available at all. Rooms 2637,2511,3637,3509. EDIT to add that the CL is on the 5th floor.
You are correct, no turndown at Disney at this time. Daily housekeeping in CL yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter