Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

For the BC "2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level Access", there are actually seven of them: four on a 'stack' closest to the lobby (1637, 2637, 3637, 4637, first, second, third, and fourth floors respectively).... and three on a stack just about as far away as you can be from the lobby (1509, 2511 (either this is right or TP has some bum info and this is really 2509), 3509, first, second, and third floors respectively. @Crazyhorse, FYI, TP makes a distinction between Garden View 2BR and Water View 2BR which I suspect is the difference in our posts, although they can't be booked by view like TP has them categorized.

Crude map/drawing from TP below, the red circles are the two stacks. IMHO (read, very strong opinion) you want one of the ones closest to the lobby... so that would be my one request. The stack to the far right is great to be steps closer to Epcot, but that's about it... it's a haul from the lounge, lobby, buses, SAB, etc.

Hope that helps!

1657643376355.png

Wanted to come back to give a quick report on thoughts regarding Portofino & CL. I'm leaving it here for those who may find it interesting for a trip themselves
Yes, it was a giant leap above HR. Of course, I think CL at Motel 6 would be, LOL
We got a room early, +1 for PF (never happened at HR) and it was close to lounge. No balcony but not used to one at HR so not a huge deal
Hate their bathroom set up , shower in sink area, have to get through both to reach toilet. Will prevent any future stays with family other than DH
Resort had daily housekeeping offered (you got to choose) and turn down. I don't know what was for CL only and what was for all resort guests.
Services
Breakfast offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Except no mimosas :( and no latte machines :(
Mid Day offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Again, no beer/wine to ask for. They do get a slight nod in that they had chips/salsa or breadsticks/marinara or pretzels/grain mustard out too.
Dinner offerings. Very good food. Serve yourself from buffet vs. plated but otherwise, similar variety of things out. This is where Portofino shinned over what HR did. It fell WELL short. Alcohol was large pours. Though BWI gave me an entire bottle of wine to take to my room, without asking so I'd take that over a large pour at dinner ;) Beer options awful, domestics and Peroni was it. I don't count Bud, Bud Light and Mich Ultra as beer. I drink water before I drink those. Yes, I'm a beer snob. And they charge extra to the room for hard liquor! I guess it's good they have it? I don't drink it much so it didn't make a difference to me either way
Deserts again, equal to Disney's but minus cordials and wine/beer. Lowes pulls liquor at end of Dinner service on the nose.
Also, they boot you from CL at check out, which sort of sucks when you have a late flight. Kinda rude if you ask me.
I'd do it again if the room was cheap enough with AP discount I guess, if it was DH and I only.

Glad to hear your PBR stay was a much better experience. I think this is a great comparison between WDW and UO CL levels for anyone interested. Also to know that if you want something close to WDW CL then only book Portofino Bay Resort at UO.

The is it worth subject:

I keep moving my Sept trip around. I got a good rate with visa discount for CR TPV. Yesterday the Atrium CL TPV became available . Price? $164 a nite more.

We usually do ER at GF for a couple beverages and cheese plate. That with tax n tip? At least $150.

For us to have 2 mnsshp’s and be able to walk to/from MK plus have the best view on property=worth it.
It’s not my favorite cl but the convenience for a 2 party trip will help to maximize our time.

However if a discount comes out for poly after 9/8 I’d jump ship. The price is just so much more at rack rate. FYI the rate I got is $737 for Atrium TPV. That’s way lower than what I’ve seen lately.

Speaking of ER... stopped by there the afternoon of 7/4. Came back from Epcot then hit Tambu then walked to ER. Mini-afternoon monorail crawl. Confirmed why I love the resorts on days like 7/4... at that hour (3'ish) the places are empty... walk right up, have good conversations with CMs working and fellow guests, etc. It was a lovely afternoon. And yeah, ER isn't cheap! lol.

The is it worth subject:

I keep moving my Sept trip around. I got a good rate with visa discount for CR TPV. Yesterday the Atrium CL TPV became available . Price? $164 a nite more.

We usually do ER at GF for a couple beverages and cheese plate. That with tax n tip? At least $150.

For us to have 2 mnsshp’s and be able to walk to/from MK plus have the best view on property=worth it.
It’s not my favorite cl but the convenience for a 2 party trip will help to maximize our time.

However if a discount comes out for poly after 9/8 I’d jump ship. The price is just so much more at rack rate. FYI the rate I got is $737 for Atrium TPV. That’s way lower than what I’ve seen lately.
I can't tell you how many times I have moved trips around recently. The term resort-changer can definitely be applied to me lately! Right now I'm at the WL for this month but that Visa discount is tempting so might wait. I see a good rate at the CR for a theme park view for this month tho, so that's tempting as well. I just don't like the CR as much as the GF or the Poly (wish they would discount their rooms!!!!).

For the BC "2 Bedroom Suite - Club Level Access", there are actually seven of them: four on a 'stack' closest to the lobby (1637, 2637, 3637, 4637, first, second, third, and fourth floors respectively).... and three on a stack just about as far away as you can be from the lobby (1509, 2511 (either this is right or TP has some bum info and this is really 2509), 3509, first, second, and third floors respectively. @Crazyhorse, FYI, TP makes a distinction between Garden View 2BR and Water View 2BR which I suspect is the difference in our posts, although they can't be booked by view like TP has them categorized.

Crude map/drawing from TP below, the red circles are the two stacks. IMHO (read, very strong opinion) you want one of the ones closest to the lobby... so that would be my one request. The stack to the far right is great to be steps closer to Epcot, but that's about it... it's a haul from the lounge, lobby, buses, SAB, etc.

Hope that helps!

View attachment 683966
Thank you!!

The is it worth subject:

Yes, I noticed CR is finally getting some decent discounts and I have that booked for MNSSHP in August (just like old times - can't wait!).

I've also moved my upcoming trips around so many times, ugh. Leaving tomorrow and don't have any CL's booked, so we'll see how it goes. My girls are older now and we've been to Disney so many times that we're switching things up.....starting out at Universal (changed resorts 3x, settled at Royal Pacific AP rate). Oh and I bought 4 APs so I hope we like it lol.

Then moving to Disney....started at Saratoga and we were excited to walk to Disney Springs most nights and did extensive research on where to eat, what to do, etc. But I changed that to Riviera so all those plans went up in smoke. Thought about things and decided we needed CL so I changed to YC CL. Then decided with our car rental, we could stop at the store so might not need CL, so we settled on BWI regular room and since we arrive there in a few days, that is the final change. Will we miss CL? I'll let you guys know.

Yes, I noticed CR is finally getting some decent discounts and I have that booked for MNSSHP in August (just like old times - can't wait!).

I've also moved my upcoming trips around so many times, ugh. Leaving tomorrow and don't have any CL's booked, so we'll see how it goes. My girls are older now and we've been to Disney so many times that we're switching things up.....starting out at Universal (changed resorts 3x, settled at Royal Pacific AP rate). Oh and I bought 4 APs so I hope we like it lol.

Then moving to Disney....started at Saratoga and we were excited to walk to Disney Springs most nights and did extensive research on where to eat, what to do, etc. But I changed that to Riviera so all those plans went up in smoke. Thought about things and decided we needed CL so I changed to YC CL. Then decided with our car rental, we could stop at the store so might not need CL, so we settled on BWI regular room and since we arrive there in a few days, that is the final change. Will we miss CL? I'll let you guys know.
OMG, I think you reside in my brain!! That's how mine has been working the last 2 months, trying to salt down my next trip!

I had quite the time settling on a room and resort! Finally it was made for me when guest services ‘found’ us a second standard CL room guaranteed to be adjoining at BWI.

Resort layout gurus - does anyone know about standard CL connecting rooms? Is there something I should request? Ultimately we’d like to be close to the lounge (don’t mind extra noise) and close to the elevator (in that order if they can only honor one).

After learning here that there are some deluxe CL rooms connect with standard CL rooms I’m secretly hoping that availability ends up that we get one of those!!! Lol. Honestly I’m just thrilled no matter what!

Reactions: TJA

I honestly don't. I find alternating works better. We find so many new things without CL.

We did RR near opening. Mobile ordering from the room was a nice perk lol. So easy to run and grab when ready. I watched Epcot from my balcony while I waited.

Let us know how it goes! Sounds fun!

I can't tell you how many times I have moved trips around recently. The term resort-changer can definitely be applied to me lately! Right now I'm at the WL for this month but that Visa discount is tempting so might wait. I see a good rate at the CR for a theme park view for this month tho, so that's tempting as well. I just don't like the CR as much as the GF or the Poly (wish they would discount their rooms!!!!).
The new rooms have a beautiful bathroom plus lots of space. I enjoyed that really long sofa! Views are good everywhere too!

Do what we do, stay where cheap and visit GF for meals.

I had quite the time settling on a room and resort! Finally it was made for me when guest services ‘found’ us a second standard CL room guaranteed to be adjoining at BWI.

Resort layout gurus - does anyone know about standard CL connecting rooms? Is there something I should request? Ultimately we’d like to be close to the lounge (don’t mind extra noise) and close to the elevator (in that order if they can only honor one).

After learning here that there are some deluxe CL rooms connect with standard CL rooms I’m secretly hoping that availability ends up that we get one of those!!! Lol. Honestly I’m just thrilled no matter what!
There is no elevator near. It’s quite a walk from elevator to the secured area of cl rooms and lounge. At least you are indoors and not in the hot sun lol!

I would not make any other request. Stick with connecting rooms and hope you get a deluxe with it.

The floor isn t too big. We had a room the furthest section and still I ran back and forth to lounge all day easy enough.

Do all the standard view CL rooms at BWI have balconies, ones with chairs. Not standing only. Trying to decide if I need to put a room request in. Thanks.

Looking for some verification do the one bedroom garden suite rooms at CR have access to the lounge?
The site says "access" so currently it is. My dd booked one for next year for cl access :)

Do all the standard view CL rooms at BWI have balconies, ones with chairs. Not standing only. Trying to decide if I need to put a room request in. Thanks.

@jods
See the different styles? Some are open , some are more enclosed at the base but they all have 2 chairs. Its not like BC, you get a balcony with cl.

1657825990836.png

Last edited:
Wanted to come back to give a quick report on thoughts regarding Portofino & CL. I'm leaving it here for those who may find it interesting for a trip themselves
Yes, it was a giant leap above HR. Of course, I think CL at Motel 6 would be, LOL
We got a room early, +1 for PF (never happened at HR) and it was close to lounge. No balcony but not used to one at HR so not a huge deal
Hate their bathroom set up , clear shower door in sink area, have to get through both to reach toilet. Will prevent any future stays with family other than DH
Resort had daily housekeeping offered (you got to choose) and turn down. I don't know what was for CL only and what was for all resort guests.
Services
Breakfast offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Except no mimosas :( and no latte machines :(
Mid Day offerings, about equal to Disney's CL. Again, no beer/wine to ask for. They do get a slight nod in that they had chips/salsa or hot breadsticks/marinara or hot pretzels/grain mustard out too.
Dinner offerings. Very good food. Serve yourself from buffet vs. plated but otherwise, similar variety of things out. This is where Portofino shinned over what HR did. It fell WELL short. Alcohol was large pours. Though BWI gave me an entire bottle of wine to take to my room, without asking so I'd take that over a large pour at dinner ;) Beer options awful, domestics and Peroni was it. I don't count Bud, Bud Light and Mich Ultra as beer. I drink water before I drink those. Yes, I'm a beer snob. And they charge extra to the room for hard liquor! I guess it's good they have it? I don't drink it much so it didn't make a difference to me either way
Desserts again, equal to Disney's but minus cordials and wine/beer. Lowes pulls liquor at end of Dinner service on the nose.
Also, they boot you from CL at check out, which sort of sucks when you have a late flight. Kinda rude if you ask me.
I'd do it again if the room was cheap enough with AP discount I guess, if it was DH and I only.
Thank you for taking the time to write this. We will be staying at PBR CL right after Thanksgiving and are really looking forward to seeing the new CL lounge. It has been a few years since we've stayed at the PBR but I remember loving the resort. Added bonus is the price of the CL being less than half the price of any of Disney's club levels.

Has anyone stayed BC CL recently? Is it still "help yourself" with all the food out? I am a bit squeamish about that idea with Covid. Thanks for your help!

Has anyone stayed BC CL recently? Is it still "help yourself" with all the food out? I am a bit squeamish about that idea with Covid. Thanks for your help!
At this time the cl food items are all self service,

You can grab them and take to your room if that helps?

The site says "access" so currently it is. My dd booked one for next year for cl access :)

@jods
See the different styles? Some are open , some are more enclosed at the base but they all have 2 chairs. Its not like BC, you get a balcony with cl.

View attachment 684955
Thank you! We love sitting out on the balcony with a beverage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter